Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:23:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: S_Therapist = mdayonliner  (Read 3956 times)
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1581
Merit: 1265

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 07:20:39 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (2)

Either S_Therapist may or may not be an alt of mdayonliner.  But I strongly believe that they are an alt of someone familiar here who has used the forum quite few months. I suspected in his early days of the account creation and by going through your posts it is clear that he should be a guy who has already learned how the forum works and have created another account to do something suspicious. A newbie would never come here and talk about Reporting spams, Default Trust scoes and merits in a week. I am not the guy who is really willing to get involved in forum politics like exposing alts, scams etc. But I always felt like someday someone might expose you. You cannot defend that you came straight to this forum without having knowledge about how forum works.

that does not mean that I am a bed person, that does not mean that I can scam or walkaway with any money, or the rating I see in my trust page. The harsh negative trust left by hilari suffered me a lot mentally and physically. I wanted a good name but this harsh act destroyed me in this forum.
Mday seems to be a good guy quite a few times and those red paint would have been changed to neutral and then to green someday. But you ruined yourself by creating lots of alts and trying to gain what you lost (reputation). Trust isn't something which comes in a year or two unless you have made some real serious trades worth thousands of USD.

After similar incidences it is obviously clear that "anyone trying to become popular and gain trust within a month or two is not to be trusted, probably would be an alt account and would be painted red sooner" Some popular alts which was trying to gain trust and misfired

[1] Zapo alt of Atriz
[2] Alia alt of favors
[3] S_Therapist alt of Huh

It was/is not mday, it's me. S_Therapist.
You may not be mday (while there are no concrete evidences to prove that), but you are an alt of someone familiar here. (and neither not pkmoney)

I wonder what happened to pkmoney between May 2014 and May 2018. I think the hacking story might be true, just not in the way it's presented. Another case of someone losing English speaking abilities after an extended break. Staying off Bitcointalk seems to be dangerous.
Check the quote below to see what he answered regarding his absence.

account- pkmoney
I don't poke myself into every thread but read a lot and enjoy these interesting and funfilled movies.
That adds some real spices to the popcorn to make it flavour rich. Here is a quote which will take the screenplay faster. Grin Grin

P.S : OP is your's a bought account?

Archived for reference
You were suddenly active after 4 years of inactivity (May 06,2014- May 06,2018) Shocked  Huh

It's really suspicious  Grin

I was out of virtual life for this period as I had to spend most of my time for my study, specially struggling with managing my fees.

BTW, Why I would buy a "Member" ranked id while I need merit for higher rank. Make sense?
I suspect pkmoney is already an hacked account who suddenly came back after 4 years of inactivity and was trying to prove his nonsense

Because it turns out
- He knows me from the forum. He even came to my house when he had his other account which was hacked. I told him not to support me in anything in the forum coz there are people who likes to punish even the people who supports me. He never told me about his this S_th... account.
- He is a fan of me.
But this friendly relationships looks quite better than the common idiot-in-law and bullshit-in-law relationships seen commonly in this forum.  Smiley

Yes, it's - utlptc
Pkmoney doesn't seem to have knowledge in forum related stuffs. That confirms you might not be pkmoney. You are lying to cover your previous acts. If you are not mday, you are someone familiar in this forum. You might not be pkmoney, considering your knowledge about how forum works.
utlptc is a shitposter and bounty hunter, you don't seem so. This shows that you are neither pkmoney or utlptc

P.S this is not really great case of a scammer or someone really very popular to make theymos check your IP and prove you are innocent. You are an ordinary guy, alia was supported by theymos in early days which urged him expose the IP evidences.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
S_Therapist

Activity: 308
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:01:49 AM

@ Heisenberg_Hunter
utlptc is my first account which has been created for participating DeepOnion signature. And later I attempted to buy an account, and the result is pkmoney. I was noob back in the days. You can check I have tried to hunt merit from that account by creating thread- List of shitposters. Anyway, I lost the access of that account later.
And came up with S_Therapist.
Your accusation-
I'm not pkmoney or utlptc.

Well, in that case, if someone asks me to sign a message from the Privcy address of pkmoney, I can.
if somewhere in utlptc account, I left DeepOnion address still I can sign message, IIRC, I do have all the private keys of those addresses.

And about the forum concerning issue which make you guys thought like I am someone extremly experienced,
- I can't remember I have done something special other than writing a few Explained article which can be done by a member who spend couple of days with an intention to learn those. It's easy, everything was explained in a little complicated way, I just had made easy to understand. That's it. It doesn't require extraordinary knowledge or spent couple of month/year.

Exchase
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRYPTO EXCHANGE  │  MARGIN TRADING  │  TOKEN LISTING
CRYPTO-WALLET  │  CRYPTO-GAMES  │  CRYPTO LOANS
SOCIAL TRADING  │  P2P EXCHANGE  │  OTC TRADING
MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM  │  BINARY OPTIONS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:02:13 PM

that does not mean that I am a bed person, that does not mean that I can scam or walkaway with any money, or the rating I see in my trust page. The harsh negative trust left by hilari suffered me a lot mentally and physically. I wanted a good name but this harsh act destroyed me in this forum.
Mday seems to be a good guy quite a few times and those red paint would have been changed to neutral and then to green someday. But you ruined yourself by creating lots of alts and trying to gain what you lost (reputation).
Hey mate, thanks for the kind words. Can you address the bold above especially "lots of alts"? mdayonliner, mday_alt (which I created to help my local community)... what else in your mind?

I checked all 3 accounts(hacked included) and I am not convinced that they are not alt accounts, however, there is no rock solid proof that they are alt accounts Roll Eyes
Which 3 accounts? You are talking to me or to S_th...?

...other alt accounts - someone accidentally copy/pasted twitter report before it was posted on forum  Roll Eyes
You are bringing up some old issues those were proven wrong. May be you missed the ending...?

- His reaction to the accusation makes me think that they are not his alts.
-The Pharmacist removed the tag.
- Thanks The Pharmacist.

I'm posting what I think based on observations.
Your observation failed to see the other possibilities...
=> But it's clear that saying "hilari" is not gonna make everyone my alt. (Fact proven wrong)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5096681.msg49211821#msg49211821

=> So, I hope this also resolve the same tool using confusion too. (fact proves wrong)

You are more likely just trying to spread disinformation and lies.
I am not S_Therapist how do I prove it?
-# Gave the reference how I met S_Th..
-# Confirmed the loan repayment transaction
-# Singed the address which S_Th.. sold BTC for cash when he came to my home
-# In fact read the first reply # of me in this topic. I was making fun and actually inviting S_th.. waiting for him to come and answer, I was also seeing the responses from others and smiling to see all the connection they are making and statements they were giving about the topic .

Other day in another topic S_th... called me ponzi promoter which I took as an insult but did not really respond to that topic. S_th... was just a stranger to me and I left it thinking that another guy who feels good insulting me. I wanted him to take the heat from this topic. 

When I was dealing with the responses on this topic yesterday and some PM with some other forum members then he called me on my phone and said it's him (S_th.. is him). It was both surprising and shocking for me. See the responses after I learnt that S_th... is someone I know.

Please stop with the nonsense. This is completely irrelevant.
Not irrelevant in fact very relevant since you said S_Therapist = mdayonliner is your observation. You saw ice and came to conclusion that water is sold. The truth is: water is liquid. You observation was not wrong but that does not make water solid.

When there's too many coincidences things just start to add up.
Where are the too many? I see you bought up 3. All are correct as you see but that does not make S_Therapist = mdayonliner.

S_th... said he followed my style so calling hillary, using similar pattern to point anything in an image were just came from the inspiration of following me.
Bangladesh have 164.7 million (2017) population. There is only one mdayonliner
So where are the coincidences?

As I said earlier, I was both surprised and shocked when he said it was him yesterday. I was also feeling both happy and sad. Happy to think that there are people around who admire me, likes me. Felt sad because I was seeing another account was going to ruin because there is a connection with me.

Stop trying to divert.
Did not try to divert but wanted to give you some facts about him in your knowledge.

Here are some facts
- Check the topics he created before the event (only one) and the topics he created after the incident(70-1 = 69 so far).
- He had 133 merit from which 100 were air dropped (meaning he was a Member ranked) and 33 merits from another of his mate and Lafu.
- His 2nd oldest topic started with me.
- Topic before after: Yes
- 133 merit. 33 earned, sent from Lafu and other guy:  Yes
- 2nd oldest topic: Yes
Anyone can verify those. These are not just observations but facts too. You can not change it.

I'm sure I'm already on your imaginary "enemy" list anyway.
Not yet, because I still believe whatever you are saying is saying because you believe it. However I am starting to think that you had your pre-made up mind and this pre-made up mind is influencing your actions, your justifications. Believe and Truth are not the same.

All I am requesting is: Please empty your mind. Leave the bads aside about me, I am not saying think me good too, just stand in a neutral ground about me before justifying me. Then
- 1. Study my responses in this topic, the answers I left for others.
- 2. Study the responses from S_th..., check posting times. Things were happening so fast that it is leterally impossible for anyone to response from two account at a time in this topic. Are you getting my point?

I hope you and other who are observing will find some clue from #2.
Hilari, again I am telling the truth... S_Therapist = mdayonliner is not true. mdayonliner is ME the mdayonliner. Please seek the truth you will find it.

PS: Once I will start doubting your mind I will stop debating with you. I will seek an investigation from the community because the truth is that S_Therapist is not mdayonliner. This is how an investigation should work...

- Accuser (You are saying S_Therapist = mdayonliner)
- Defender (Me fighting to establish the truth which is S_Therapist is not my alt)

In a court the Accuser presents his evidences, the Defender presents his evidences, a jury makes the decision based on the evidence they are likely to stay neutral. If you ask an accuser to give the decision then he will always speak for him that he himself is always right and likewise the defender will do the same.

Hilari,
I am respectfully advising you to remove any pre-made up thoughts you have for me, empty your mind and try again. You have done a lot good for the forum, for the community because you have proven you can. But that is not gonna change the truth about me. S_Therapist = mdayonliner is not the truth.

Thank you.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 01:17:38 PM

Hilari,

I'm not getting into the depths of this, but shortening his name to a birds name is pissing me off. Word of advice, don't change someones name to a nickname (that they don't use elsewhere) when you want something as there is any chance it will piss them off.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:35:58 PM

Hilari,

I'm not getting into the depths of this, but shortening his name to a birds name is pissing me off. Word of advice, don't change someones name to a nickname (that they don't use elsewhere) when you want something as there is any chance it will piss them off.

I never thought it that way. By saying hilari I never wanted to disrespect him. I was calling it as a friendly manner. May be it's the cultural difference. I have friend name shahidul I call him shaz it's like that. By the way I got your point. Thank you.

The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 6764

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:36:46 PM

This is true.  People refer to me as 'TP', which usually makes me roll my eyes since in my country it's an abbreviation for toilet paper.  You might as well refer to me as Asswipe, and I'm sure some members have worse nicknames in mind for me.  But I get it.  Typing out long usernames is annoying sometimes, which I've pointed out in the case of o_e_l_e_o.

This has turned out to be quite a thread.  Either mdayonliner and S_Therapist are telling the truth or they're lying to the community in a very extreme fashion.  I don't know what to think--not that it would make a difference.  I had no tag on mdayonliner, so I wouldn't tag S_Therapist if that was the former's alt.  Still have the popcorn in hand, but it's less entertainment than it is a weird situation.

Please read my response for TMAN in my last post.
I did read it.  I'm not sure how you can prove a negative in this case, though, which seems to be what you're trying to do.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:40:23 PM

This has turned out to be quite a thread.  Either mdayonliner and S_Therapist are telling the truth or they're lying to the community in a very extreme fashion.
Please read my response for TMAN in my last post.

I will prove it that mdayonliner which is me telling the truth and S_Therapist the person is also telling the truth when he is saying S_Therapist is not mdayonliner.

TRUTH IS THAT S_Therapist is not mdayonliner and I will establish it today or tomorrow. I can not change my past (my ponzi things), I can not change the mistake I have done (offering over $100k) but I can change it because this is the truth.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 01:46:51 PM

People refer to me as 'TP'

I have Typed it out and laughed, knowing me I probably still posted it..

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:04:32 PM

-snip-
xtraelv was done nothing significant for the forum before I had my attention to him on this thread.

Here are some facts
- Check the topics he created before the event (only one) and the topics he created after the incident(70-1 = 69 so far).
- He had 133 merit from which 100 were air dropped (meaning he was a Member ranked) and 33 merits from another of his mate and Lafu.

-snip-

1) There are a number of investigations that I worked on in the background.  Being Dyslexic means it takes effort to type and correct mistakes. It is easier to help others and let them to the write up. I worked on some complex investigations that often took many months to research. Some published on BCT and some elsewhere.

2) The Cryptopia forum closed which is where I was very active.

3) Eddie13 mentioned the Hatfield -McCoy rivalry between Cryptopia and BCT. It made me look closer to what this forum had to offer. Before checking out the historical threads I had a low opinion of the forum.

4) The only threads I was active in were the same threads that Lafu was active in.  I have never met Lafu in person - although I have chatted with him on discord on a number of occasions.  I also have never met Cryptodevil who also gave me merit. https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?p=cryptodevil He also happens to be a DT.

5) Starting topics is not a measure of success. Often a topic already exists and it is better to respond in such a thread.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:06:24 PM

-snip-
xtraelv was done nothing significant for the forum before I had my attention to him on this thread.

Here are some facts

-snip-

1) There are a number of investigations that I worked on in the background.  Being Dyslexic means it takes effort to type and correct mistakes. It is easier to help others and let them to the write up.

2) The Cryptopia forum closed which is where I was very active.

3) Eddie13 mentioned the Hatfield -McCoy rivalry between Cryptopia and BCT. It made me look closer to what this forum had to offer. Before checking out the historical threads I had a low opinion of the forum.

4) The only threads I was active in were the same threads that Lafu was active in.  I have never met Lafu in person - although I have chatted with him on discord on a number of occasions.  I also have never met Cryptodevil who also gave me merit. https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?p=cryptodevil He also happens to be a DT.

5) Starting topics is not a measure of success. Often a topic already exists and it is better to respond in such a thread.

Make a new topic and talk about your shits. Here I am talking about S_Therapist = mdayonliner issue.

Update:

Here you go: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5097177.0
Do your shit there. Not here.

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 2165

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 02:11:07 PM

I have given my statement here about this accusation. But I still strongly believe they are alt each other. Although my believe doesn't mean they are alts. Nobody still not tag them for alt account. I have tag S_Therapist as a account buyer and he is the person who bought account and self admitted. I am not sure I will be on DT or not after final implementation but I am not going to change my mind right now. I don't know about other DT they will remove their feedback or not, it's depend on them. I am not sure "S_Therapist" account bought or not but the person who hold the account, he is account buyer. Since account buying allow by forum, I will keep observe S_Therapist account. If he continue his contribution on right way then I will think about feedback. May be it will neutral or remain same as negative. Since The Pharmacist did before and give them second chance on few case.
This is my final statement and I am not forcing anyone to accept that they are alt each other. I describe my opinions only.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:18:09 PM

Make a new topic and talk about your shits. Here I am talking about S_Therapist = mdayonliner issue.

Was just responding to your accusations in this thread.

There is no reason to make another useless thread.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:22:15 PM

Was just responding to your accusations in this thread.

There is no reason to make another useless thread.

Fuck off I am having conversation with hilariousetc and others here.  If you have anything to say about yourself go here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5097177.0

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:25:08 PM

Fuck off I am having conversation with hilariousetc and others here.  If you have anything to say about yourself go here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5097177.0

Unlike you I'm not really that interested in talking about myself.

mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:29:42 PM

]
Fuck off I am having conversation with hilariousetc and others here.  If you have anything to say about yourself go here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5097177.0

Unlike you I'm not really that interested in talking about myself.

Holy crap! Moron go to here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5097177.0

And make you next comment. Just STFU from here.

There were reason coz in any topic about me you always come in the middle and bring a diversion. Start talking about your sickness and other shits. I am sorry you are sick but that does not change the truth that you wanted to destroy me. This does not change the fact that before I have my attention to you, you were nothing here. You did not even like the community.

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:35:13 PM

Holy crap! Moron go to here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5097177.0

And make you next comment. Just STFU from here.

There were reason coz in any topic about me you always come in the middle and bring a diversion. Start talking about your sickness and other shits. I am sorry you are sick but that does not change the truth that you wanted to destroy me. This does not change the fact that before I have my attention to you, you were nothing here. You did not even like the community.

If you make stupid accusations about me in a thread I will respond to them in that thread.  It is you that makes the diversions. What does it have to do with S_The rapist being your alt ?

I never set out to destroy you. You are doing a fine job of that all by yourself.

I was silent when you trying to escrow & begging for merit. You also had numerous issues when you joined the forum.

S_Therapist

Activity: 308
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:39:25 PM

S_The rapist
Liked the space  Cheesy

Exchase
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRYPTO EXCHANGE  │  MARGIN TRADING  │  TOKEN LISTING
CRYPTO-WALLET  │  CRYPTO-GAMES  │  CRYPTO LOANS
SOCIAL TRADING  │  P2P EXCHANGE  │  OTC TRADING
MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM  │  BINARY OPTIONS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:54:18 PM

May be I should explain some old tap recording but this time a small summary:
- I made xtraelv so upset with my merit investigation that he has this mission to shut down which he did successfully.
- He manipulated information, gave bed impression to the community about me, dug my past which I left even long ago before I join the forum, manipulated those information.
- Your thought was biased (I guess) after seeing all those manipulated information presentation from xtraelv.
- You saw the escrow offer (I admit the mistake but it was not what you thought besides I really did not have the dept of what I was going to do. I thought why not just offer it) and without 2nd thought you suspected me and tagged me.
- The biggest win for xtraelv, Finally he was able to shutdown me.
- Then I guess he captured marlboroza's attention. Started to manipulate him too.
- So marlboroza heard and believed every comments xtraelv made against me. Ended up echoing you.

Here are some facts

Suddenly what has changed that he got all the merits, started to post good topics etc etc? If I say it was planned to shut me down because I left him the red tag? Man can do anything if they want. Example: S_th... took my inspiration and resulting a great achievement before this topic.

I am sure one of your adviser is xtraelv. In that case remove the thoughts he put in your mind and investigate the facts about him. What if your thoughts were manipulated. I am sure you care about the decisions you make because it matters for the community.

Huh? What? I don't even know how to comment this.

The loan money was back using another payment method of the local.

He visited my house to sell his BTC for cash it was long after the loan things
There are two 0.0095BTC TX, one is https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/5bfcd743bb06ee22f580253a6d4190cf2a7f333da807930e3a258f6f0a11af26 and that is Real14hero's I guess https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4485985.msg43386062#msg43386062

And https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/430da8141795007d39f4f2f62a50f14e9cacba021b95c087767ec0b079670731 which I can't find. Whose loan repayment was this?

I've searched loan thread and couldn't find anything except real14hero and this hacked account of S_Therapist.
I really have no idea which one is whos from this amount 0.0095.
I believe it's him. https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/430da8141795007d39f4f2f62a50f14e9cacba021b95c087767ec0b079670731
I sent the loan on 1/7, it was suppose to pay on 10/7 but he had to extend it to 15/7 but he was more late to pay. http://prntscr.com/m6n8ao

So I hope that was his repayment of the loan that was taken from me.
Huh? I am very confused at the moment.

He repaid you loan and then he again repaid you loan? Who does that  Huh
mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:20:56 PM

There are two 0.0095BTC TX, one is https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/5bfcd743bb06ee22f580253a6d4190cf2a7f333da807930e3a258f6f0a11af26 and that is Real14hero's I guess https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4485985.msg43386062#msg43386062

And https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/430da8141795007d39f4f2f62a50f14e9cacba021b95c087767ec0b079670731 which I can't find. Whose loan repayment was this?

I've searched loan thread and couldn't find anything except real14hero and this hacked account of S_Therapist.
I believe it's him. https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/430da8141795007d39f4f2f62a50f14e9cacba021b95c087767ec0b079670731
I sent the loan on 1/7, it was suppose to pay on 10/7 but he had to extend it to 15/7 but he was more late to pay. http://prntscr.com/m6n8ao

He repaid you loan and then he again repaid you loan? Who does that  Huh

Can you please specify the question please. You are making me confuse now.

When I said that I confirmed the loan repayment transaction I mean this... (Read the 2nd update of this post)

You asked me something like that there are two payment for 0.0095BTC.

Then I said... "I really have no idea..." - I did not want to go back and check the spreadsheet that time.

Oh wait... I got it now...
- Sorry this was wrong.... He paid me the loan back in BTC.

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:19:38 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2019, 04:32:46 PM by marlboroza

Anyway, after taking the loan he was one or two days late to pay me back, I was waiting and saw his account was not logged in for few days too. So I called and he said his account got hacked but he will give me the money back. Which he did by the way. He even came to my house to see me. I remember the respects he had for me.

~

Whose repayment was this?

He repaid you loan and then he again repaid you loan? Who does that  Huh

Edited quotes a bit(whose repayment is this - asked 2 times, forget to quote second one)

When I said that I confirmed the loan repayment transaction I mean this... (Read the 2nd update of this post)
Update2:

You asked me something like that there are two payment for 0.0095BTC.

Whose repayment was this?
Update2:

^Edited with second post

So I called and he said his account got hacked but he will give me the money back. Which he did by the way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: