Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:18:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just learned that I am now a DT2 member. Please advise  (Read 585 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Johny Depp

Activity: 211
Merit: 125

busting the bastards

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:35:34 PM

May be you can check my trust feedback and leave them the same trust if you are convinced with the references.

Exposing frauds since 2014

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 2165

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 05:38:38 PM

I recently ended up sending 2 neg and 1 neutral trust comment for this person.
Andrey123

Am I being a little over the top? Please advise.
In that case or similar other case, I don't think you should left 3 feedback for each reason on the same date. You can combined all and just write on single comment. No need to send 3 feedback on same date. If the user attempt to scam again after few day or tomorrow then you can leave again. And as
The Pharmacist said try to use reference link especially once you leave negative.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bones261 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:05:12 AM

Hey everybody. If I have a new "fan" sending me PMs, will I be able to ignore them by adding their name on my ignore list?

Never mind, I figured it out.  Smiley

For anyone else that wants to know, just select profile; then select personal message option, then just add your new "friend" to the ignore list.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 07:44:22 AM

it is very warming to see threads regarding people asking for feedback and guidelines on DT - much more progressive than the old draconian system and "what I say goes" attitude

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
bones261 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:17:23 PM

I'm a little curious about something. I have not engaged in any transactions using this forum. Therefore, I don't have any positive trust feedback that is trusted and wouldn't expect to have any. However, this zero trust appears to put my effectiveness at a disadvantage. If I find a member, who happens to be on DT1 or DT2, definitely doing something questionable and give them negative feedback, chances are pretty good that I will get retaliatory feedback. My trust score will then be red, and my reputation will be marred. I gather that I should just stand up and do what is right in that case and hope others agree and banish the person from the DT list next month. Correct?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 09:21:11 PM
Merited by bones261 (1)

I'm a little curious about something. I have not engaged in any transactions using this forum. Therefore, I don't have any positive trust feedback that is trusted and wouldn't expect to have any. However, this zero trust appears to put my effectiveness at a disadvantage.
It does not put you at a disadvantage when giving out negative ratings, no.

If I find a member, who happens to be on DT1 or DT2, definitely doing something questionable and give them negative feedback, chances are pretty good that I will get retaliatory feedback. My trust score will then be red, and my reputation will be marred. I gather that I should just stand up and do what is right in that case and hope others agree and banish the person from the DT list next month. Correct?
Correct. However, the chances that you will act alone against a DT member that does deserve negative feedback are very slim now. Usually you'd open a thread (if none exists) first to get inform others and get input first.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
bones261 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:33:05 PM

I'm a little curious about something. I have not engaged in any transactions using this forum. Therefore, I don't have any positive trust feedback that is trusted and wouldn't expect to have any. However, this zero trust appears to put my effectiveness at a disadvantage.

If I find a member, who happens to be on DT1 or DT2, definitely doing something questionable and give them negative feedback, chances are pretty good that I will get retaliatory feedback. My trust score will then be red, and my reputation will be marred. I gather that I should just stand up and do what is right in that case and hope others agree and banish the person from the DT list next month. Correct?
Correct. However, the chances that you will act alone against a DT member that does deserve negative feedback are very slim now. Usually you'd open a thread (if none exists) first to get inform others and get input first.

Thank you for the guidance. Without mentioning names at this point, there is one particular member that I have in mind. I guess that I better revisit my trust list and do the needed adjustment, since it's clear that if this member is coming to my mind, they have no business being on my list.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 09:35:59 PM
Merited by bones261 (1)

I'm a little curious about something. I have not engaged in any transactions using this forum. Therefore, I don't have any positive trust feedback that is trusted and wouldn't expect to have any. However, this zero trust appears to put my effectiveness at a disadvantage. If I find a member, who happens to be on DT1 or DT2, definitely doing something questionable and give them negative feedback, chances are pretty good that I will get retaliatory feedback. My trust score will then be red, and my reputation will be marred. I gather that I should just stand up and do what is right in that case and hope others agree and banish the person from the DT list next month. Correct?

Since you're admittedly not trading then your score isn't going to matter much anyway. Abusive feedback would likely get countered and yes, banishment for the abuser is also a possibility.

Don't hold back because of someone's DT status. There is a bit of a quandary though if that person is your "sponsor" but in this particular case I'm not planning to do anything shady to put you in that situation Wink
bones261 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:38:09 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2019, 09:56:53 PM by bones261

Since you're admittedly not trading then your score isn't going to matter much anyway. Abusive feedback would likely get countered and yes, banishment for the abuser is also a possibility.

Don't hold back because of someone's DT status. There is a bit of a quandary though if that person is your "sponsor" but in this particular case I'm not planning to do anything shady to put you in that position Wink

Fortunately, I have two sponsors.  Wink However, the last time that I had a major disagreement with you was back in 2015, and you ended up helping me change my mind. (ie Bitstone.)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 09:57:50 PM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

Fortunately, I have two sponsors.  Wink However, the last time that I had a major disagreement with you was back in 2015, and you ended up changing my mind. (ie Bitstone.)

FML this DT1 expansion is eroding my control over my minions, how am I supposed to get to the hollowed-out volcano status?

Actually it's a good point. You're not really safe in DT2 unless you're included by 2-3 DT1 members and not just because you'd want to get into a fight with one of them but also because one of them could get kicked out by Russian rebels or smth.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 10:13:17 PM

Thank you for the guidance. Without mentioning names at this point, there is one particular member that I have in mind. I guess that I better revisit my trust list and do the needed adjustment, since it's clear that if this member is coming to my mind, they have no business being on my list.
Always glad to be of assistance.

Fortunately, I have two sponsors.  Wink However, the last time that I had a major disagreement with you was back in 2015, and you ended up changing my mind. (ie Bitstone.)
FML this DT1 expansion is eroding my control over my minions, how am I supposed to get to the hollowed-out volcano status?

Actually it's a good point. You're not really safe in DT2 unless you're included by 2-3 DT1 members and not just because you'd want to get into a fight with one of them but also because one of them could get kicked out by Russian rebels or smth.
Be honest for once suchmoony. Given the ever growing size of the Cult of Lauda, you are not really safe unless you have 10-15 inclusions. Cheesy

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 2165

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 10:19:32 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2019, 10:41:41 PM by Coolcryptovator
Merited by bones261 (1)

I don't know why you are to much worried about tag some one if there is really something wrong. If there is nothing scam or abuse related then you should not leave feedback just for that you don't like them. If you don't like see someone on DT then reply on meta post and explain why you don't like. Probably he will be excluded by DT1 members. If you found something wrong about DT1 or DT2 then it would be better to open a thread on reputation so other DT will check the case.

On the other hand positive feedback is not required to fight with scammer. Even when I was not on DT I was fight with scammer and DT as well. If you fight legal way then you don't need to worry. Although you get tag, there will be counter tag by other DT. So don't worry during fight with obvious scammer.

Be honest for once suchmoony. Given the ever growing size of the Cult of Lauda, you are not really safe unless you have 10-15 inclusions. Cheesy
To be honest most of old DT1 don't like inclusion new members. You can check trust list. Although I am included by 6 DT1 but there is only 1 is old. It's true I don't know much of them and they also don't know me. I have spent most of time on reputation and scam accusation. So usually most of conversation with suchmoon, Marlboroza,vod, LoyceV and The Pharmacist. Except this 5 I don't know much other since you was remove and Lutpin is inactive. So basically who don't know me they will never add. I am not expecting I will be on DT next month Lol..

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bones261 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:25:21 PM

I was under the impression that suchmoon was one of the main disciples of the Cult of Lauda. I guess that I have much more to learn.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 06:41:00 AM

To be honest most of old DT1 don't like inclusion new members. You can check trust list. Although I am included by 6 DT1 but there is only 1 is old. It's true I don't know much of them and they also don't know me. I have spent most of time on reputation and scam accusation. So usually most of conversation with suchmoon, Marlboroza,vod, LoyceV and The Pharmacist. Except this 5 I don't know much other since you was remove and Lutpin is inactive. So basically who don't know me they will never add. I am not expecting I will be on DT next month Lol..
Most of them weren't exactly active and still have some very odd/inactive people on their lists.

I was under the impression that suchmoon was one of the main disciples of the Cult of Lauda. I guess that I have much more to learn.
Oh, but he is. He's just a bit confused sometimes.  Tongue

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: