Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:38:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lots of doubt on  (Read 920 times)
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:56:09 AM

I see more and more people are starting to doubt Bitcoin because the price doesn't go up in this new year. Honestly, I am always optimistic and continue to wait for the increase even I know that the price increase cannot be timed. So what and what should I do now?

have a feeling that this bear market going to be all of 2019 also , nothing realy indicates that this is over. and its going to free fall after awhile when even more people lose hope Sad
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 05:03:59 AM

I see more and more people are starting to doubt Bitcoin because the price doesn't go up in this new year. Honestly, I am always optimistic and continue to wait for the increase even I know that the price increase cannot be timed. So what and what should I do now?

well no one minds you "hoping" or being "optimistic"

i see no reason why someone should support bitcoin except he sees no other current way to decentralise the power of the banking cartels, or, he is a big staked bitcoin miner or bitcoin whale.

repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:35:22 AM

Well, people tend to think that if they're in a certain industry solely for the money. If you think you're one of those kinds of people, then you probably should think twice on why you're here in the first place. If you're doubting bitcoin just because the prices is still dropping and is also quite stagnant at times, then you'd probably be better doing something else.
Someone who is new to bitcoin tends to think like that, let alone invest all money into bitcoin, now cry because they lose money, if they want to be more patient and do other activities is better. There is no reason to doubt Bitcoin because the price always goes down.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:25:37 AM

I think a lot of people have still no idea on how cryptocurrency and the market works and this is one of the reasons why they easily judge the market vased kn what they seeing. If you study the history of bitcoin, there are many price corrections and crashes but it still managed to go up achieved a all-time high last 2017. I believe will achieve another but it take some time before it happen again so just be patience in waiting.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:12:06 AM

You cannot make a wise investments if you will not remove your doubts. I know that you have a doubts because you do not want to lose your money. You should overcome your fear of investing for you to have high returns.

boyptc

Activity: 3052
Merit: 681

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:27:31 AM

Never doubt and under estimate this correction. Those people that are whining of the prices, feel sorry for them they invested at the wrong time and they think that their money will grow like plants after planting it.

What you should do now, I think nothing if you can't buy more but if you can do it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
bagsat
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:31:30 AM

Yes its because many scam investment do exist. The trading and conversion of bitcoin is low and it is still decreasing.

YuKiang
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:54:17 AM

You do not have to doubt bitcoin, because it is a reliable investment in the future. Now is the best time to buy bitcoin at a low price.
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:47:17 PM

It's logical. After all, for a long time bitcoin does not give any hints of recovery. So many are beginning to lose hope. I think that doubt has gripped many of us. Another question is how we deal with it. I also try to think about the good and understand that this is just a temporary phenomenon and soon the market will grow again. This is inevitable, because the cryptocurrency is only developing.

Finestream

Activity: 3080
Merit: 608

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:40:27 PM

It's logical. After all, for a long time bitcoin does not give any hints of recovery. So many are beginning to lose hope. I think that doubt has gripped many of us. Another question is how we deal with it. I also try to think about the good and understand that this is just a temporary phenomenon and soon the market will grow again. This is inevitable, because the cryptocurrency is only developing.
For me,we can't stop some people from making doubts in bitcoin especially with its current market condition.Bitcoin price up to the present is still in its bearish trend and lot of investors already have been planning to make an exit and cut losses.But knowing bitcoin is very volatile,there are still high chances that its price will suddenly rise up.So let's be more positive in dealing with this crypto market.

Crypt0Pro

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:46:09 PM

I think, we should wait. Time will show, when BTC price will go up. Anyway, it will rise soon, I'm sure. Another question that it will be not a sharp pump, but gradual and constant rise.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:19:46 PM

Optimism is really needed when investing in crypto currency. Many people are still skeptical about this technology, most of them only consider cryptocurrency to be a technology that will end and be replaced by new technology. This is what is needed about optimism, when you do not have optimism about crypto currency maybe you will end up and leave it, but when you have strong optimism towards crypto currency then when the price decline is happening you will make it as a field to buy more.
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:33:03 PM

Bitcoin start is quite lower value compare 2017, let's see the comparison

2017 : Bitcoin uptrending
2018 : bitcoin downtrending
2019 : start from 2018's downtrending , will it continue to down or up ?

Of course I'm expect it gonna up
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:38:44 PM

It is actually not easy at this long term dump period.
Few of us that are still claiming to be strong. Its either we have other sources of income or we have made a lot of conversion before the dump. We have a hope that this year 2019 something better will happen. As a matter of fact we expect bull run. Mind you without without the bull run,you may also become weak.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:54:40 PM

Everyone is concerned about Bitcoin's current price, and people say Bitcoin is no longer a good choice because it is standing in this position for the past a year. Why do people look at its current price? Why don't you think about the amount it achieved in previous years? And you should note that Bitcoin has a very high rate compared to the return of 2016.
johnny508

Activity: 139
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:03:18 PM

Many doubt bitcoin because many get fooled by looking at the temporary price variation in bitcoin but in reality it is becoming successful day by day and anyone think otherwise what I can say is nothing to worry and bitcoin prices went down due to the uncertainty that people has regarding it and this is mainly because many news and media companies who only show negative things regarding bitcoin and that is the main reason why majority of investors and traders don't believe in there investments these days but I hope this situation will change in the future with with more bitcoin into business adaptation and increase of usability which might take some time but possible to happen that is why we can agree that this is just the beginning for bitcoin and its future progress so there is nothing to doubt about bitcoin
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 497

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:08:35 PM

When a sluggish market becomes the time to buy or wait for a recovery, this becomes a test and if you are patient in dealing with it then in the future you will have the chance to get great results.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App ████████████████████ DISCARD ███
███ LINKTR.EE ██████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App █████ LINKEDIN PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ BLUM ███████████████████ YOUTUBE ███
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:39:59 PM

Most provably new year will be coming very dumping market. BTC and ETH holder feel scared about cryptocurrency price also i have a lot doubt about Bitcoin price in the new year. I can not take any more pressure in the bearish market.
Snyderfx2

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:53:40 PM

Bitcoin price is down and I agree but I don't think but I don't see a significant reason to doubt its future because now only it has started to recover and progress than in the past and I say that because few years back bitcoin was just a trading asset for greedy people who used to make quick money and nothing productive was done using it but now if you search the internet there are many options and facilities to use or pay using bitcoin and that is strong evidence that it is going in a successful path and if its users smart enough they should understand this price drop is just temporary and should trust to invest further than doubting 

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:06:36 PM

Unfortunately, or fortunately, bitcoin price volatility is an integral part of it, which is a feature of its development. So we should just take it for granted and be patient to give bitcoin the opportunity to go back to its past high price and continue to grow. Therefore, do not sell your coins, otherwise you will not get the profit because of which you bought bitcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: