Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:08:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hyperbridge - Building Better Economies  (Read 21716 times)
Hyperbridge

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:36:22 PM

Dear Hyperbridge Community,

Welcome our newest advisor, Alexandra Moxin 🙌

https://twitter.com/Hyperbridge/status/1029091862425083909

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
le_castor

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:21:42 PM

What about ur bounty programm?
Hyperbridge

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:44:49 AM

Hey Hyperbridgers!

We're designing realms within BlockHub and we want your feedback!

This screen is where you can launch games, browse assets & news related to a brand. For example, all Blizzard games, or the Diablo franchise.

Which one looks best? Most aesthetically pleasing?

https://twitter.com/Hyperbridge/status/1030976901295300613
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:50:43 AM

Exemple: I a creator, how will Hyperbridge benefit or profit from any of my ideas? Is there a flat fee for the idea to use Hyperbridge?
Hyperbridge

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:56:06 AM

Exemple: I a creator, how will Hyperbridge benefit or profit from any of my ideas? Is there a flat fee for the idea to use Hyperbridge?

Good question luksbit!

This is still a WIP, the goal is to be non-intrusive, but also substantial enough to grow the network:

The various fees are as follows:

The purchase of applications
When apps are purchased within the BlockHub platform a network fee of 5% is charged to the seller. This fee is included in the retail price of the app being sold.

Listing of applications
We have yet to decide on a pricing model for the listing of applications. It will likely just require locking up a certain amount of HBX.

Purchase of application from store
BlockHub will charge 10% on purchase and subscription

Crowdfunding fee
BlockHub will charge a 2% flat fee on total campaign raise

Purchases in-app
BlockHub will charge a 2% flat fee

Trading of items
BlockHub will charge 2%, and the developer is free to charge what they want

Bounty campaigns
BlockHub will charge 2% on incentives distributed to users from developers

Premium Placement of Apps
This will come into play at a later date
riboku0105

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:12:48 PM

The mission of Hyperbridge is to build better economies, to initialize a new economic structure that serves and empowers creators of products and services. This will be achieve this through  their adaptive digital distribution platform, BlockHub. BlockHub will facilitate this shift by providing access to the forefront of next-generation technologies.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 01:24:57 PM

Do you have any plan for lunch any good and top exchange?and aru you going to list on Binance exchange?

Launched months back. Where have u been noob? U are asking very funny stuff, maybe this is due to highly limited space inside of ur head, I dont know, try consult ur nurse. From what I know, binance listing is advertised here as free, and since reports about this overwhelm the forum, I incline to accept this as truth. No effort is required to get listed on binance. Message with two words list me will work.

JonathanSix

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

This has been my watch tab for quite some time now, are you open to contributions now?
NotVitalik

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:40:14 AM

I remember a time where you could buy games on Steam from other countries but you couldn't play it in your country. I hate it, there was also price disparity.
yuvadeep

Activity: 468
Merit: 12

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 01:22:12 PM

Hyperbridge is designed to develop the future decentralized protocol that leads to the development of applications in micro-economic. However, related through BlockHub, and a protocol-driven platform that helps in combining producers and consumers.  These micro-economics show their interest in the gaming industry.  BlockHub will give rights to all the developers who are the practice of funding a project along with the solutions given to the market and helps in publishing their games.  BlockHub is a marketplace, where users can easily search, purchase, and download app and games. BlockHub is used in multiple ways to continue a single method of payment.  Existing projects are supported by the blockchain framework.  Therefore,   it will accept all the crypto payments, create and store, can secure and receive the payments with an integrated wallet.  BlockHub will develop market and tokenize games which are not capable of doing that.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ann018

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:45:34 PM

Hi all,

Hyperbridge team has some exciting updates to share with you  Wink

Development Updates
Desktop Demo Version

The desktop version of BlockHub V0.6.0(Preview Build) is here! You can download it and try it here: https://preview.blockhub.gg/#/download%C2%A0.

Partnerships
Exciting News! We’ve just signed a new game studio partnership with Frag Games. The game studio is y producing both 2D and 3D games on mobile, tablets and PC and is currently creating a new CCG (collectible card game) that will be distributed on our platform BlockHub.
More about Frag Games: http://www.frag-games.com/

Bounty0X Campaign
Participate in our social media campaign for a chance to receive up to $740 in HBX tokens. Join the campaign here: https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/Hyperbridge.

READ FULL NEWSLETTER our Medium Blog:D here

xi_vii

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:30:02 PM

Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
All facts about Hyperbridge (HBX) you may look on our website.
We hope, that rating list will be useful for you.
Thank you for your attention! Have a nice day!
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:41:29 PM

What happens if hard cap is not achieved by HYPERBRIDGE? I was interested to know more on ehat actions a user can take to get token incentives?

If the hardcap is not reached, the unsold tokens will be proportionally distributed to those that did contribute. For instance, if a contributor puts in 0.5% of the total funds received, that person will be entitled to an equivalent proportion of the unsold tokens. In my opinion, this is a very fair approach to those that did contribute.
igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 09:29:04 AM

Hyperbridge: The decentralized platform for game developers, gamers and blockchain enthusiasts: https://www.publish0x.com/cryptocurrencies-reviews-and-icos/hyperbridge-the-decentralized-platform-for-game-developers-gamers-and-blockchain-enthusiasts-xper

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: