Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:09:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters should remain united  (Read 527 times)
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:54:06 PM

Unity they say make things possible
After recent attempts to cheat bounty hunters have failed, projects dev will become scared now to try fraudulent acts

Project such as cyberfm, twogap, Desico, deex have learned that fact
Let’s continue this unity, it works

Hm, and how has the situation with deex ended? Heard about it, but didn't watch attentively. Did they pay bounty hunters everything they should and everything was alright?

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bdc2343

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:03:42 PM

As a bounty hunter, it remains a positive thinking hunter, and there are other ways to produce. Being an investor and hunter is something that benefits both. Many ways to be able to produce in the crypto world. Unifying hunters is good and will have a community that has a good outlook.

This is just a good thing, and maybe not, to whom the benefit is shared and all will cause unnecessary controversy and dispute in a community, I think if there is a hunter community There will be a lot of trouble  Huh

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
sheynlee18
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 9

Kill E'm With Kindness

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:07:14 PM

Every country needs to make a strict regulations regarding with ICO for them to be able to comply the rewards for their bounty participants and there is also needs some strict rules for them to be able to cooperate and give the rewards for the hunters.. But the biggest question is WHO WILL GONNA DO THIS? It can't be stopped because if someone running an ICO will make an exit scam no one can stop them it is our loss..

sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:08:38 PM

Unity may be a good idea, but this may be difficult. We may know that we have been cheated by the scammers. Well, actually not only us, but also the investors that have bought the coins. In that case, unity can be a good solution if there is a news about the scam or unfair bounty rewards to minimize the bounty hunter lost.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:11:31 PM

And also needs to be patient.
I have seen a lot of bounty hunters rushing their payments just so they could sell "their hard earned tokens" (as they say it) in a rush.

Dumping the value of the project in just an instant aint good. Try to also support their project in an amount of time before selling it.

Maybe unity could also help to make it more known instead of dumping and leaving it just like that.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:12:35 PM

Bounty hunters look like someone who gets rewards in a easy way but little do they know that we bounty hubters sacrifice our time in order to do bounties. It's pretty lame at times when we bounty hunters doesn't get the credit and sometimes we are often not paid.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:14:06 PM

I think we need to unite and do media about these things, eliminating projects that do not distribute rewards to the bounty hunters, we will condemn those projects and their teams.

Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:14:22 PM

After recent attempts to cheat bounty hunters have failed, projects dev will become scared now to try fraudulent acts

I don't understand what you say.
I think the bounty hunter must be prepared to accept the risks of each job. and if it is a bad manager or ico, you can discuss it with DT members, but with strong evidence
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:24:30 PM

I think indeed the bounty hunter must unite in order to avoid cheating, the saying says "unite we are firm, we separate we fall apart"

Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:28:01 PM

Most of bounty is done by multyaccs people. So they don't care and don't want to argue with bounty manager. Bounty manager usually on ICO side and if they decrease bounty or change time period they don't argue  with ICO team. So don't believe that bounty hunters will join together;)

I also think like you, I find most people an ideal and no one is the same to go along and create a good career for all, only a few people are good and they just think for themselves, no see who's out. And that makes greedy people, taking advantage of each other, I think  Roll Eyes

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:38:59 PM

I don't understand what you say.
I think the bounty hunter must be prepared to accept the risks of each job. and if it is a bad manager or ico, you can discuss it with DT members, but with strong evidence

You usually find out that you got rekt after the bounty campaign is already finished and you've already invested time and effort in promoting their projects. It's sad that there are people taking advantage of others who just want to earn a few tokens.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Vite

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:19:35 PM

I agree with you. There are too many projects created and many of them are scam projects. It is hard to realize what is a good project and what is a scam project. Therefore, we should create more topics to discuss and warn people about them.

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:19:49 PM

that's right, I hope all hunters can unite to claim their rights, I see a lot of hunters being cheated by the team developers, many of them (hunters) who don't get paid as promised. hate to say this but a project that can't keep its promise I think it will not become success project
It is difficult to get benefits in Cryptocurrency because the law still does not recognize this market and for everyone this is a market with many risks. For me all bounty hunters are workers and they deserve to receive rewards from ICO projects for what they have been working for 3-4 months. I hope that in the future everyone should choose a good project to participate in and should not participate in poor quality projects
yes, I agree with you, that indeed bounty hunters also work in doing their jobs to promote and they participate in convincing investors to be able to invest and support and make the project successful, I also do not like some teams some of the projects that do not consider bounty hunters did not participate in the success of the project, without a bounty hunter I thought the project would be difficult to achieve success, even though some projects also succeed without bounty hunters, so we as bounty hunters must remain united.

Stradivarioos

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:44:56 PM

I agree with you, there have been a lot of projects lately that are giving up their responsibility to bounty hunters and not respecting their own established rules. Only cohesion can prevent making fools of hunters.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:58:16 PM

This area is all about money, it is just one big scam IMO. Everybody tries to take money and effort from community, the honesty is very rare trait here on the market of ICO. So I assume that it's better to admit this and keep in mind. Every newcomer who helps to every shitty project should understand that he's involved in kinda of a scam scheme. So the best thing we all can do is to study projects as tight as possible before get in.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:30:50 PM

I agree that Uniting as one is more effective than any other means of communication. But uniting is not enough if we as "Bounty Marketing Workers" is not setting aside our differences. Most of the time the Bounty Workers is not agree with each others point of views and the results is unfavorable and not solid to counter the new norms and settings created by ICO clients when doing Bounty Marketing Works.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:01:21 PM

Every newcomer who helps to every shitty project should understand that he's involved in kinda of a scam scheme. So the best thing we all can do is to study projects as tight as possible before get in.
I believe people are not believing in to their skills on finding good and potential projects, that is the reason they are engaging themselves into random projects which eventually impact into the entire community. Bringing some initiative against scam projects through this community will definitely make ICO industry beneficial for all of us. Due to few scam projects, entire ICO industry is getting suffered. We should not allow this should be continuing anymore but at the same time I'm not seeing any big initiatives on this yet.

When more bounty hunters are ignoring scammy devs and projects, I believe they could not find any survival method which will be leading to a healthy crypto environment in very near future. But, I'm not sure uniting all the bounty hunters will be possible because this is a free community and we cannot enforce anything unless otherwise there are some proper evidence against a project.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:07:35 PM

What is wrong with Deex? I can´t find any information, bounty is over, stakes are being calculated, everything looks good.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Milamol

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:19:52 PM

I believe people are not believing in to their skills on finding good and potential projects, that is the reason they are engaging themselves into random projects which eventually impact into the entire community. Bringing some initiative against scam projects through this community will definitely make ICO industry beneficial for all of us. Due to few scam projects, entire ICO industry is getting suffered. We should not allow this should be continuing anymore but at the same time I'm not seeing any big initiatives on this yet.
A few scam projects ICO Grin. For more than half year I received only 1/3 of my rewards. Many projects turned out to be scammers, others are procrastinate.

When more bounty hunters are ignoring scammy devs and projects, I believe they could not find any survival method which will be leading to a healthy crypto environment in very near future. But, I'm not sure uniting all the bounty hunters will be possible because this is a free community and we cannot enforce anything unless otherwise there are some proper evidence against a project.
I agree. Scammers are also improving. Whatever the initiative, the community can not resist them in the current conditions.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:22:00 PM

There are much more projects that cheated bounty hunters.
But bounty hunters should forget about that, we are spending only our time and not money, liek ICO investors.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: