Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:56:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Options for investment in early 2019?!  (Read 454 times)
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:11:12 AM

In this kind of thread usually a person mainly promotes the projects in which he is involved, so try to be critical and develop your idea. Apart from this premise, I really like the Quarkchain project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:32:36 AM

In this kind of thread usually a person mainly promotes the projects in which he is involved, so try to be critical and develop your idea. Apart from this premise, I really like the Quarkchain project
Yes, you like quarkchain project because you are paid with their tokens from the quarkchain platform. Just like the thread starter.
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:51:14 PM

What can you do when you see the market too often red? In addition to Bitcoin and ethereum, what coins appear to have a chance to rise to the moon. I want to hear your opinion. Please share your opinions and suggestions. I am very happy if I get meaningful advice. Thank you for your time.
I can not provide a specific answer, it is this year, I have suggestions that this year we may not see much growth. But I have a favorite coins in which the growth and development in this market I believe. These are Eth, XRP, EOS and Tether.
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:18:36 PM

What can you do when you see the market too often red? In addition to Bitcoin and ethereum, what coins appear to have a chance to rise to the moon. I want to hear your opinion. Please share your opinions and suggestions. I am very happy if I get meaningful advice. Thank you for your time.
I think we can not do anything, we just need to wait and believe that the market will recover, forget it for a while and then come back, at least 6 - 12 months

passeroutpass

Activity: 438

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:31:52 PM

I think we can not do anything, we just need to wait and believe that the market will recover, forget it for a while and then come back, at least 6 - 12 months
Well, 12 months is a real period for recovery. I think that in 10 months Bitcoin will cost 10-12 thousand dollars
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:40:39 PM

Investment is the greatest idea right now in my opinion. I think the top altcoins have great potential right now because in last one year they have lost too much already. Their prices went down like 10/1 :/ I wouldn't say that their prices go more down. The green market should/will arrive. Otherwise the market could go to the dark hole..
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:50:16 PM

The best choice for any newbie is to invest and forget till the next bull run. The funny moment is that it's very difficult to do. Actually now is a pretty appropriate moment to get in. I wait for another significant drop before March, but in case if it's not happen you should have at least 30-50% of crypto now. This is my point.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:49:57 PM

I wait for another significant drop before March, but in case if it's not happen you should have at least 30-50% of crypto now. This is my point.
I'm sorry what is your exact point ? What will happen if there will be no another drop before this March month  ? you mean that we will have 30% to 50% of growth in between time ? Or only that much cryptos alone will be finding ways to survive ? Excuse me, on which March month you are referring to ?

For this early 2019, I believe still bitcoin must be the best investment option for anyone regardless of how much bitcoins they are already holding or what are their plans in terms of holding period. For all of them, bitcoin must be the right option by considering the current market situation especially what is going to happen for bitcoin markets.
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:52:14 PM

For trading, I don't know for sure what coins are suitable, and if for my own investment I have never done it, well if the market conditions are always red, I often use the time to look for coins that are free first even though sometimes the price is cheap, but we no loss.
SpoofytheWhale

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:01:05 PM

Low SAT coin such as Turtlecoin. Still early, no ICO, no premine, awesome ass community. A lot of room to grow
raden1922 (OP)

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:30:49 PM

Whole of major crypto but don't expect that can get a bullish trend in a short time. So far bitcoin keeps the domination to the all of cryptocurrencies. You should waiting for bitcoin to be recovered before seeing your portfolios go to the moon.
It seems like the right advice to meet and respond to this overly boring situation. Bitcoin will be the best choice, even though the price often decreases. I hope this is not a game or game in the crypto market. Because there are many people out there waiting for real recovery. Thank you.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:38:16 PM

Even though the market is always red but investing in bitcoin will still be profitable, we only have to manage it well. Be patient to be able to meet prices that soar or recover is not easy, so for this, you have to be patient and think positively.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:41:40 PM

Well, 12 months is a real period for recovery. I think that in 10 months Bitcoin will cost 10-12 thousand dollars
Well, while it's hard to say how much it will cost in 10 months , that all the usual guesses , I think you need to look at the market as it will move if we blast a line of resistance that must go into growth, and will obviously cost more than 10,000

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 05:55:12 PM

my advice is to buy ethereum, currently there is a lot of speculation about this coin. I see ethereum prices are not stable lately. can't make short-term trading to get profit.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:01:33 PM

In 2019, you need to invest only in proven and promising coins.
Personally, I watch with interest for new interesting projects, but so far I don’t completely trust them.
Conclusions can be made closer to the middle of 2019 when the market will hopefully recover.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:01:51 PM

Options for investing can be completely different. Today, this is anything at all. I think that today investing should be very careful, because today there are very negative scenarios that, unfortunately, can lower BTC prices to $ 2,000.
caffu chino

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:04:02 PM

what if investing in coins is not the best. there are lots of coins that are unpopular but have good developments. they just slumped because big coins were falling. if the market recovers, I'm sure the coin will rise. several coins like pundix, waves, Bancor, and others.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:09:08 PM

I think that this year the TRX will show itself very well. but in the future, I would sell this coin. I consider it only in the next couple of years

raden1922 (OP)

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:12:24 PM

Whole of major crypto but don't expect that can get a bullish trend in a short time. So far bitcoin keeps the domination to the all of cryptocurrencies. You should waiting for bitcoin to be recovered before seeing your portfolios go to the moon.

Of course, Hopes are still alive but comparing to the recent market it looks like expecting bull run is impossible. Yes we need to wait for few more months this year it might be a dramatic year as everything looks complicated also so far so good as BTC is still dominating the market. for now " Hodl " Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Bitcoin has always dominated the market to this day, but will the market continue like this and how long should it wait? Huh I hope that recovery will soon be in the midst of this complicated atmosphere.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 06:36:30 PM

I am expecting an incredible increase in this period of Trx and pundix. They do very good improvements. We can encounter incredible upgrades thanks to these developments.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: