Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:27:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Options for investment in early 2019?!  (Read 454 times)
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:19:22 PM

Ripple, it can give not only a profit, but also to save money at the next collapse of prices, showed itself worthily last year, trust her

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:35:42 PM

Other than BTC and ETH, I personally think that Neo’s price has the potential to grow. However nobody will know when market will recover. So if you are looking at the long term, I think Neo is a good choice.
Besides BTC, I keep seeing lots of people are suggesting lots of different altcoins. Probably due to numerous choices, the in-flow money get scattered which resulting in most of them not finding success. I mean to say, when more people are targeting one or few coins then there will be a definite chances for a coin to be successful. This way I believe I do not need any other altcoin but bitcoin alone will be a great choice by early 2019 just due to its price levels at this time.

Ripple, it can give not only a profit, but also to save money at the next collapse of prices, showed itself worthily last year, trust her
Ripple may get dumped at any time as its owner himself a whale and we cannot predict them when they go greedy. Investments on ripple are pure gambling. It means you are having only 50% chances to get your capital and only after this, you may think about your long term profit levels.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:37:56 PM

What can you do when you see the market too often red? In addition to Bitcoin and ethereum, what coins appear to have a chance to rise to the moon. I want to hear your opinion. Please share your opinions and suggestions. I am very happy if I get meaningful advice. Thank you for your time.
ETH is my first investment decision if you search for good coins. But you can also have a look at new ICO, good projects are always there but difficult to detect. If you invest in such projects you can made a very good ROI on your coins.
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:20:10 PM

I think this is the best time to we for back invest on bitcoin, because many altcoin is red (down), and i think many people are believe on bitcoin than atcoin. That's why i suggest you to invest your money on bitcoin for make profit.
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:59:20 PM

Some people will say buy the dip, get in when you see red, but it doesn't always work like that. You might be lucky to buy when it's red and get profit later, in other hand, you can buy and it goes down more or even never come up. Study the alts and make a wise decision on which to buy.
Rob768

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:20:22 PM

I think that you won't see any 'tothemoon' before the end of this year.  You can top altcoins from coinmarketcap, all of these projects are quit good. If you want you can also altcoins iwth small cap, it's more risky and more profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: