Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:16:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] NUPay OFFICIAL BOUNTY PROGRAM | All-in-One Crypto Payment Platform  (Read 3224 times)
terfcibulgacesri

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:52:14 PM

Advertising on social networks through bounty has always been relevant, but for example, seničas everything is very strict on Twitter and you need to be careful, there are restrictions on posts per day
Twitter and Facebook are very harshly punished for promoting crypto projects. Many of my friends banned accounts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:54:24 PM

You can do without verification, people just worry that their documents can then be sold or used for fraud purposes
Of course scary to trust copies of their documents is not clear to whom. even if the project is not a scam and is engaged in real development, you never know what is in the head of a person who checks documents. He may prove dishonorable and use out for his own needs. Therefore, I am against KYC.
Everything is in trust in the team, but how can you now trust in such a market when people are ready to do anything to get money
Scammers and scam projects have become very much on the market, and therefore people no longer trust, I don’t know how things will be in the future, but I hope for the best
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:07:05 PM

Advertising on social networks through bounty has always been relevant, but for example, seničas everything is very strict on Twitter and you need to be careful, there are restrictions on posts per day
Twitter and Facebook are very harshly punished for promoting crypto projects. Many of my friends banned accounts.
I also know this, I think this is due to the fact that the mass influx of people connected with crypto-access has become very much lately
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:27:37 PM

This is all because people do mass advertising for free and for social networks it is not at all profitable, that's why they give everyone a ban.
Phileste

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:57:12 PM

Now the strictest is not Facebook, but Twitter itself, updated rules and limitations on cryptocurrency posts have been published there.
CiNik

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:15:26 PM

A project with a pretty good idea, I think it will be possible to help the project in advertising and earn tokens for yourself, they won't be superfluous Smiley
Last year, a lot of people participated in bounty and earned themselves whole crypto states. Unfortunately, the situation has worsened over the past year, and in the bounty of not so generous payments ... or maybe there were few good projects ...
But personally this company seems to me very interesting and promising!
This is not the same word as the situation in the market has changed over the past year, prices have fallen, investors have also become much less than before, but sooner or later everything should stabilize
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:56:34 AM

Of course scary to trust copies of their documents is not clear to whom. even if the project is not a scam and is engaged in real development, you never know what is in the head of a person who checks documents. He may prove dishonorable and use out for his own needs. Therefore, I am against KYC.
Although in your words there is a sense, but it seems to me that this is already paranoia. If the attackers need copies of your documents, they will always find a way to find them. So relax.
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:15:46 AM

Bounty is always a great chance to get coins of promising projects for participation in the promotion. This is an honest and fair way to get tokens or coins in your investment portfolio if there are no funds to invest.
Tamandrac

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:55:45 PM

Bounty is always a great chance to get coins of promising projects for participation in the promotion. This is an honest and fair way to get tokens or coins in your investment portfolio if there are no funds to invest.
Yes, bounty as an option for those people who have no money to invest in projects, as for me a great way to earn a small amount, although how when)
Sevreki

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:36:46 PM

Although in your words there is a sense, but it seems to me that this is already paranoia. If the attackers need copies of your documents, they will always find a way to find them. So relax.
Now these documents are not difficult to buy at all, there is a lot of everything, and to be more precise, the market where all this is just sold
terfcibulgacesri

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:45:46 PM

Advertising on Twitter and Facebook is certainly a very important part of a marketing company, but it seems to me that the most popular is the company’s signature on BTT.
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:11:39 PM

Advertising on Twitter and Facebook is certainly a very important part of a marketing company, but it seems to me that the most popular is the company’s signature on BTT.
The forum is understandable, it is popular and here all the people from cryptocurrency, but Facebook is also very relevant, there are so many people from different parts of the world
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:17:12 PM

The forum is understandable, it is popular and here all the people from cryptocurrency, but Facebook is also very relevant, there are so many people from different parts of the world
The more advertising at various sites, the better for the project itself, thereby many people will learn about the project.
Phileste

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:40:24 PM

The more advertising at various sites, the better for the project itself, thereby many people will learn about the project.
But platforms for advertising should be thematic, because they simply delete the topic, you also need to look at it.
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:11:33 PM

It is necessary to select sites with good Yandex X, where people really communicate, take interest in news in the world of cryptocurrency and want to invest their money
CiNik

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:30:06 PM

Yes, bounty as an option for those people who have no money to invest in projects, as for me a great way to earn a small amount, although how when)
Now half of the projects have refused to bounty, only I don’t understand why, because advertising is definitely not superfluous, even with minimal advertising there will always be a good reason for the result, and you’re right to get tokens without money, it’s profitable
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:16:48 AM

There is nothing shameful about participating in a bounty ... Many successful cryptoinvestors began their journey in the crypto industry from participating in a bounty. So they got their first coins.
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:42:36 AM

You say the right things. Many began with participation in the bounty. I also earned my first coins in bounty. It was a long time ago. But I am still interested in new companies and participate in them.
differup

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:00:31 AM

There is nothing shameful about participating in a bounty ... Many successful cryptoinvestors began their journey in the crypto industry from participating in a bounty. So they got their first coins.

yes agreed! but now a days the market situation and also the fake projects made it hard to earn something from ICOs so very few projects doing there work but the market condition not letting the profit to investors and also bounty hunters
terfcibulgacesri

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:47:03 AM

I do not like how Facebook belongs to users who are addicted to cryptocurrency. If you write about cryptocurrencies or mark and repost articles related to cryptocurrency, then you can easily get an account ban. Many of my friends had it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: