Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:04:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM*** Stellar Official AirDrop - (Leave Your Application and Get 220 XLM)  (Read 213 times)
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1270

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 03:35:40 PM
Merited by CoinClarity (1)

What happened: Started new airdrop which is scam

Reference Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeK1WtoWzbA9F1JJmHGNAJV4h8sjjtcNQh_SxtqmhbIX1CU1w/viewform
Amount Scammed:
Payment Method:
Proof of Payment: Stellar (XLM)
Additional Notes: Main website link:https://www.stellar.org/
Scam website link: http://www.get-stellar.site/
Once anyone visit http://www.get-stellar.site/ then need to click on waitlist then it will redirect to http://blockchain-getcrypto.space/ which will seems like blochain.com or blockchain.info but it is not and it is also a scam site and they will steal info mainly from here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinClarity

Activity: 281
Merit: 77

You got questions? We got answers. coinclarity.com

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 03:51:47 PM

Good catch. Pretty lame scamming attempt. Whats funny is Blockchain.com really did hold a XLM giveaway back in November... I haven't heard from them yet but I did get this email from them:

Congratulations! You're on the waitlist.

You'll hear from us via email as soon as it’s time to claim your XLM.

In the meantime, check out updates to the Wallet. Not only have we added support to send, receive, and trade XLM, we’ve also added hardware storage with our Lockbox launch and rolled out Swap, our next generation trading product with best-in-class liquidity and execution.

The email came from noreply@blockchain.com.

All they asked for was my email address; they didn't even make me re-log into my old wallet, just send them the email address that belongs to my blockchain.com wallet.

This is why its an important reminder to always verify the legitimacy of the website that is hosting such a giveaway.

If anybody's curious, the actual XLM giveaway link is here (looks like its still ongoing apparently); its for $25 worth of XLM:

https://www.blockchain.com/getcrypto

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:04:00 PM

Have you reported the domain to the blockchain.com yet? This is a phishing attempt and should be taken off the internet. I've sent that link to blockchain.com's support lets see if they can get that domain banned.

It's so easy to fall for this scams, even my chrome's autocomplete could show the ID in the input field.
slasi1974

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:45:41 PM

hope blockchain.com airdrop of stellar not be scam still not get XLM in the wallet yet  Grin
CoinClarity

Activity: 281
Merit: 77

You got questions? We got answers. coinclarity.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 06:10:34 AM

hope blockchain.com airdrop of stellar not be scam still not get XLM in the wallet yet  Grin

Yeah, I honestly don't think that it's a scam. I don't know what they're waiting for... Still collecting participants I guess. Can't seem to find much about its progress anywhere...

RuBro

Activity: 71
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:05:27 AM

I got 250xlm 15 Dec completing the KYC form and download the ios wallet. nor no fraud on blockchain.com no
VINSIN

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:55:01 AM

and where's the scam? you sent somewhere stellar or what?

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS