Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 09:34:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone here got paid in Presearch  (Read 612 times)
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 03:46:42 AM

I was restricted in their channel almost a ban I never post links I'm just asking legit questions for the benefit of the community I'm asking when to get paid how many months and links of people who get paid these are valid questions based on my experienced if you are restricted or ban from asking valid questions you are dealing with scammers, so what's your take on this.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:55:57 AM

I was restricted in their channel almost a ban I never post links I'm just asking legit questions for the benefit of the community I'm asking when to get paid how many months and links of people who get paid these are valid questions based on my experienced if you are restricted or ban from asking valid questions you are dealing with scammers, so what's your take on this.
It is  a valid question and should be answer properly, if the team is more concerned about their business they needed to give good response in majority instead of restricting a member, else, this can be used for them being not good handling people who's checking the trust of thier teams they should be ready to provide even if it's been ask previously.
phuonganhdpa
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:17:22 AM

You are very persistent when participating in this program for 7 months. I gave up immediately when I knew, that we need to accumulate 1000 tokens to withdraw. I know, that there are a lot of cheater participating in this program. So if their team give out enough to the participants, it will certainly take a long time
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 02:08:01 PM

You are very persistent when participating in this program for 7 months. I gave up immediately when I knew, that we need to accumulate 1000 tokens to withdraw. I know, that there are a lot of cheater participating in this program. So if their team give out enough to the participants, it will certainly take a long time

They are not transparent they are using a robot to answer in their telegram channel so you will not really get a good answer but a generic one the robot has been posting the same links over and over it seems they do not employ a real human to answer those basic questions.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
crypt0.r3negades
Copper Member

Activity: 112

► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:32:15 AM

Its time to move on and find another coin that is worth it of our time. I also didn't got the payment of presearch, and after so much anxiety due to always thinking about that, I motivate myself that I can find a better one.

Saisher

Activity: 2324
Merit: 175

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:09:05 AM

If this project cannot show payment and delaying payout for months or even years then this thread should be move in the scam section, no use defending this project, when nobody got paid here I'm surprised that there is no complaint in the scam section about this.
blandin33

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:01:33 PM

wrote to the telegram @colinpape a letter with the following content: Hello. I read your post on bitcointalk (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5097599.msg49337061#msg49337061) and decided to ask.
This is normal?
For 6 months, you’re not paying "ALREADY" to hundreds of people, but "TOTAL". The keyword "TOTAL". Check out projects within a few days.
Have you been a couple of people? You will not receive any awards. It will stop you.
I’ve reached a letter from you.
I’ve been sticking to presearch, because I’m in you fell.
If I am waiting for a withdrawal. I have been waiting for him since last year. See what you can do. My email address is *****

a couple of hours later I received the answer:

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to write. Your account has been approved for withdrawal.

And yes, I realize that the way this has been handled isn’t ideal.

We are close to entering a new phase for the project and should have a resolution for most who are upset shortly.

If we paid like you suggest, we’d have 10 or 20m users by now, and we just haven’t been ready for that with a complete token ecosystem and we’d be ‘out’ of house reward tokens.

We’ve been trying to put the brakes on this and yet still 3-4,000 sign up every single day. When we did our largest batch of payments in August, it ballooned to 12-15,000 per day.

Feeling pretty confident that when we release the new platforms in the next 2-3 weeks that this will still blow up like crazy.

Hopefully we’ll be able to make it up to those who we’ve rubbed the wrong way.

Thanks for your patience and support!

Colin

1000PRE transferred after 2 days
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:42:54 AM

If the statistics are true one average user will have to wait a year or two to cash out and chances are people are going to complain because of stalled payment, this is not a huge company maybe they only have 3 to 7 staff to do the checking, they should have automated thins and please hire a human not a bot in your telegram channel you are hiding behind a bot because you not face the avalanche of complaints
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:36:26 AM

the job just seems to be wasting the time you have, it's better that you do other activities so that you can be more productive than just using the presearch method. but if you want to use it for side jobs then it's up to you.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:41:35 AM

I will not join that one as once you have the 1,000 rewards ponts you will be check before having the prize or be nothing because of the glitch.
It must be done on the process while getting the 1,000 milestone, this could be another way of scam.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:48:22 AM

everything is the same, delayed. almost all the rewards earned in 2018 from bot can cash out in mid 2019, that's the admin statement in the telegram group. so I think you can forget it and just focus on the bounty.
presearch

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:07:00 PM

Hi Robelneo - sorry that you got banned. I am not sure what happened there as the Telegram channel is run by community members.

Could you please DM me on Telegram via @colinpape and I'll ask the admins to look into it.

There was one admin that was way too trigger happy with banning people who is no longer in the channel. Overall, there are very, very few people who are banned and it's a very tolerant channel. We recognize that we can't be banning people while still claiming to be pro-freedom.

I apologize if we've let you down there and hope we can make it up to you.

Thanks,

Colin
presearch

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:08:50 PM

It is  a valid question and should be answer properly, if the team is more concerned about their business they needed to give good response in majority instead of restricting a member, else, this can be used for them being not good handling people who's checking the trust of thier teams they should be ready to provide even if it's been ask previously.

Yes, we should not be restricting people unless they are totally belligerent and do not cease to be after being warned. That's generally how it is. Not sure what happened there.
presearch

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:11:12 PM

We have a new automated system coming out shortly that should provide everyone with a lot more clarity about withdrawals and acceptable behaviour, etc.

Presearch is not designed for bounty hunters or token accumulators.

We need real searchers, otherwise the quality of our traffic goes down.

So we're trying to walk a fine line between rewarding people and not incentivizing them to just click, click, click.

Any incentivized reward platform in the token space is going to have to deal with the same issues.

Assuming our new system works as it has in testing, this will be a huge breakthrough and key asset for the project.

Thanks for your patience as we get our ducks in a row.

Colin
presearch

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:13:08 PM

They are not transparent they are using a robot to answer in their telegram channel so you will not really get a good answer but a generic one the robot has been posting the same links over and over it seems they do not employ a real human to answer those basic questions.

Our admins got burned out answering the same question over and over and over and over and over and over again, and it almost killed the awesome community we had in our main telegram channel (t.me/presearch), so we set up another one to handle those who are solely focused on collecting tokens.

This wasn't ideal, but it was the best solution we could come up with.

If you want to talk with real humans, best is to use the main telegram group.

Thanks for your patience and support,

Colin
presearch

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:15:40 PM

Its time to move on and find another coin that is worth it of our time. I also didn't got the payment of presearch, and after so much anxiety due to always thinking about that, I motivate myself that I can find a better one.

Sorry that you feel that way. If you are literally just clicking the button to accumulate tokens, then yes, it may be better to try another project.

We are looking for real searchers who use Presearch like they would Google.

If that isn't you, and you for some reason are not getting value from the ability to easily search multiple engines, then please jump into the main Telegram channel - https://t.me/telegram and ask questions about ways others are using it.

Our long-time members who want a community-driven alternative to Google are in there and can tell you about how when the vision is ultimately realized, it'll be a game changer for the internet.
presearch

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:20:35 PM

If this project cannot show payment and delaying payout for months or even years then this thread should be move in the scam section, no use defending this project, when nobody got paid here I'm surprised that there is no complaint in the scam section about this.

There are no complaints because this isn't a scam. We have had some communication challenges for sure, but this is a legit project put on by real people based in Canada, and the overall model actually works. We are very close to closing the loop on our token ecosystem and will be a project that will truly demonstrate the potential of utility tokens.

We have tens of thousands of people trying to abuse the reward mechanism, but we are days away from rolling out a new system that should mitigate the issue.

There is plenty of proof on telegram if you search for 'withdrawalproof' in the telegram channel.
presearch

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:27:04 PM

If the statistics are true one average user will have to wait a year or two to cash out and chances are people are going to complain because of stalled payment, this is not a huge company maybe they only have 3 to 7 staff to do the checking, they should have automated thins and please hire a human not a bot in your telegram channel you are hiding behind a bot because you not face the avalanche of complaints

We are rolling out a new automated system that will improve communication and speed things up.

Honestly, we got burned out replying to people who only care about tokens when we are actually trying to change the world of search.

We were probably a little naive about how many people would just care about the tokens and have had to change our approach to address it.

Our Telegram channel had 4k people in May, by the end of June it was over 10,000 and they were all asking when they could get tokens. Our long-time community members who actually do want to change the face of search were getting disheartened, so it was suggested to set up a separate channel to funnel them into and use a bot.

That channel has thousands of members. That's how many people are using Presearch.

We are at more than 850k registered members so far, and more than 200k daily active users.

The growth has really exceeded our expectations. By the end of February everyone will see a much different and better Presearch, and most of these issues should be in the rear view mirror.

Thanks for your patience and support in the meantime.

Colin
presearch

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:29:45 PM

the job just seems to be wasting the time you have, it's better that you do other activities so that you can be more productive than just using the presearch method. but if you want to use it for side jobs then it's up to you.

Presearch really isn't a job. It's a tool to provide you with more control over your searches, and to provide an alternative to Google that is community-driven, and which values you making the switch, so it rewards you with tokens.

It'll soon get easier to use with new browser extensions and a mobile app, but for now is a little difficult, which is why we are rewarding people at the level we are. The rewards will be reduced in the future.

Thanks for taking the time to write here!

Colin
presearch

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:31:40 PM

everything is the same, delayed. almost all the rewards earned in 2018 from bot can cash out in mid 2019, that's the admin statement in the telegram group. so I think you can forget it and just focus on the bounty.

There is a new system that will be out soon. When you can withdraw is based on your individual activity - there is no global date for withdrawal. People have been withdrawing already, but this will increase in the near future as we roll out the anti-abuse system, a new sponsorship platform, a token marketplace for buying and selling and new browser extensions to make it easier to search from the address bar.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Colin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: