Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:24:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[AIRDROP]🔥 🔶 SINGH - ਸਿੰਘ -سِنگھ ‬- सिंह 🔶 💰$180 REWARD - $ 6.8 M💰  (Read 1095 times)
SinghApp (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:37:28 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2019, 10:33:08 AM by SinghApp

————————————————————————————————
What is Singh?

Singh is a Democratic Content Creation Network, in the form of a mobile Application, where people all over the world can monetize their talent, by participating in special campaigns with a prize in real money, in the form of Singh Credits, which can be turned into Amazon Gift Cards or used to buy merchandise from the App's Shop. Each campaign is created by an Advertiser by paying SINGH ERC20 tokens, and features a unique set of rules (a bit like a bounty): the Advertiser could ask Singh users to design his new logo, or to take a picture of themselves with a particular book, to make a video about their favourite restaurant... Anything really!

After the users submit their original content, a Voting Phase starts: a completely democratic process, where users vote each other's creations and the community gives an ELO-based score to each picture, choosing how beautiful it is and if it respects the Campaign's rules. The entire Prize Pool is then shared between all the campaign participants. Everyone wins! But only the best creations will get higher shares of the prize.

Singh is available for Android devices (version 6.0 and up) at the link below, and in the next months it will also be released for iOS and KaiOS.

[/size]

For more info read the Singh Manifesto

General Rules

1. Only registered users on the Singh Airdrop Program official website ( https://singh.life/airdrop.html ) can participate in the program. For now, the airdrop is only open to Android devices holders, but iOS and KaiOS can sign up now and perform the actions as soon as the other versions come out, in Q2 2019.

2. Participants need to use email to register on the official website.

3. To receive the reward, ALL STEPS need to be completed. Users who only complete part of the steps will not receive any reward.

4.   The reward is sent to the Ethereum Wallet created in the Singh app upon installation, NOT TO THE USER'S PERSONAL WALLET. The wallet is decentralised and controlled by the user, so everyone will be able to send the SINGH to their main wallet.

5. The reward is fixed and equal to 720 SINGH tokens ( $ 180.00 ). SINGH tokens are not convertible to vouchers, but can be used to create campaigns and traded on crypto exchanges upon the listing of the token.

6. We reserve our right to terminate your account and forfeit any rewards you may have accrued in the event of any dishonest behaviour.

7. We reserve the right to change airdrop campaign rules in our discretion.

8.   For any questions regarding the bounty campaign please contact airdrop@singh.life

All rewards will only be payable following the completion of the user's first campaign on Singh. The user may have to wait 7-10 days before he receives his tokens.

Task

To participate in the Airdrop follow these steps:

1. Comment this post with your email or go to the Official Singh Airdrop Page and insert your email address.

2. Wait for the confirmation email. When you get it, click on the link to confirm the subscription

3. When the App is released you will receive an email with a google play link. Click on the link: it will take you to Google Play, where you will download and install the Singh app on your Android device.

4. Once you have installed the App, you will see a list of campaigns. They all have a prize in Singh Credits, which can be converted to Amazon Gift Cards! To get your free SINGH and Singh Credits you’ll have to submit your original picture to the campaign, following the Rules in the Campaign Page.

5. Once your picture has been approved, you’ll be asked to vote the other users’ pictures. Remember: You need to both submit your picture AND vote to receive your aidrop reward!

6. When the voting phase ends you’ll get your campaign rewards, and in 7-10 days time you will receive your airdrop SINGH tokens!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GuyFawkes89

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:17:55 PM

Great! What a wonderful project! Just checked...not a scam.
Finally not the usual ICO...good job!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This is my email for the airdrop: ndanepatil89@gmail.com

Thank you!
SinghApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:53:15 PM

Great! What a wonderful project! Just checked...not a scam.
Finally not the usual ICO...good job!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This is my email for the airdrop: ndanepatil89@gmail.com

Thank you!

Thanks for the support! Yeah we're all sick of ICO scams  Grin
CryptoGighe

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:49:13 AM

So, we need only to put the email and then partecipate to the first campaign of the app?
SinghApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:07:07 PM

So, we need only to put the email and then partecipate to the first campaign of the app?

You'll receive an email with a link to the play store, you install the app and you join a campaign from the list. Then you get paid Wink
CryptoGighe

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:25:05 AM

Oh Great!! After that how can i use the money?
SinghApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:01:23 PM

After the distribution of the rewards, you can immediately purchase an Amazon Gift Card in the Singh Shop inside the App Smiley
CryptoGighe

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:02:44 PM

Ok that's Fantastic Shocked Shocked Shocked i will wait to download the App Tongue
Arian247

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:08:50 PM

This is really interesting but I will like some clarification on the picture we are to submit, what type of picture are we going to submit
SinghApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:16:51 AM

This is really interesting but I will like some clarification on the picture we are to submit, what type of picture are we going to submit

Hi Arian!

Basically there are multiple campaigns, each one requesting something different, with its own rules. It can be a picture of a beautiful landscape, or a selfie with your dog, or even a poem or a slogan. You can join any number of campaigns you want, but you only need to participate in one to get the airdrop reward  Wink
CryptoGighe

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:20:37 PM

Oh great question, so each campaign will have different rules?? Really interesting, will be fun Grin Grin Grin
Irfan78600

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:36:30 PM

Seems pretty nice project .Hope we together grow.Waiting for the next step.
email : rehmani6638@gmail.com
hasana611

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:42:11 PM

i like your idea. i want this project will be success
my email: msthasana611@gmail.com
SinghApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:45:24 PM

I like your project it’s seem great But we need only to put the email and then partecipate to the first campaign of the app?
his is my email for the airdrop: ursenru@gmail.com

Thank you!

Yes exactly, you only need to submit your email here: https://singh.life/airdrop.html , wait the release of the App and then join a campaign to complete the Airdrop Wink
Hoodas

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:44:59 PM

looking good do good have good.                                                                                                                              my email is-kartik13.hooda@gmail.com
Hoodas07

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:50:08 PM

good luck                                                                                                                                                             My Email Id-kartikhooda13@gmail.com
mavipenguen

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:12:36 AM

Good Luck Everyone Smiley

My e-mail For Airdrop bebitcoair@gmail.com
ImamBitCoinerIndonesia

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:19:26 AM

Good Project dev....

This is my email for the airdrop: imamarexilank@gmail.com

Thank you!

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ 🔥   Indo_BitCoin |  Saling Berbagi dan Bersinergi  🔥 ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
░▒▓███| Analisa Trading dan Pembelajaran Trading |███▓▒░
wailok

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:30:57 AM

i hope project success and well developement
- my mail subscribe get airdrop: wait0939112647@gmail.com
thanks mod
hhaaffiid

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 01:33:37 AM

Great great project and extremely potential with strong team, interesting concept

my email: hhaaffiid@gmail.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: