Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:23:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DMST ANN closed  (Read 401 times)
bubbalex (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 339

https://t.me/bubbalex

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 08:24:25 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2019, 10:51:25 AM by bubbalex

It seems like project team doesn't have any experience in leading ICO, maybe they scam or not, but they ruins their project in any way. I was trying to help them, because I know their project for a long time, but it's absolutely impossible for me to save my reputation and continue to work with them in one time. So I decide to stop working with them.

Check this to understand why https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5092692

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bubbalex (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 08:24:53 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2019, 10:22:34 AM by bubbalex

It seems like project team doesn't have any experience in leading ICO, maybe they scam or not, but they ruins their project in any way. I was trying to help them, because I know their project for a long time, but it's absolutely impossible for me to save my reputation and continue to work with them in one time. So I decide to stop working with them.

Check this to understand why https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5092692

bubbalex (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 10:25:41 AM

Our Bounty - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5098061

zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:42:26 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2019, 10:03:04 AM by zauna35

This is very strange, but if you look at the social profiles of your team, we will see that they are not related to your company ... what do you say to that? For example, Erick Von, General Manager and Chief Financial Officer (as you state on your site http://web.archive.org/web/20190117100135/http://tokensale.decentralizedmindsetinstitute.com/ ) does not even mention your company ... I ask him a question in linkedin if he knows about you) David Lyons is not connected to you either, it’s weird. 
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:58:19 AM

honestly there is a lot of incomplete and suspicious information, you don't have a clear roadmap, now it's in 2019 and you don't have any plans and work this year. your token distribution is also confusing, the token allocation for bounty is very large 20% of the total supply and you also give a token allocation of around 3.3% for giveaway, maybe you can consider again to revise the allocation of your tokens.
u_chiha

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:24:15 PM

honestly there is a lot of incomplete and suspicious information, you don't have a clear roadmap, now it's in 2019 and you don't have any plans and work this year. your token distribution is also confusing, the token allocation for bounty is very large 20% of the total supply and you also give a token allocation of around 3.3% for giveaway, maybe you can consider again to revise the allocation of your tokens.
I just found out, it turns out that what you say is true, the 2019 roadmap is only filled with token Sale, bounty, token distributions and exchanges for DMST tokens. besides there is no active team here, this is quite suspicious
offnrunningeb

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:23:21 PM

This is very strange, but if you look at the social profiles of your team, we will see that they are not related to your company ... what do you say to that? For example, Erick Von, General Manager and Chief Financial Officer (as you state on your site http://web.archive.org/web/20190117100135/http://tokensale.decentralizedmindsetinstitute.com/ ) does not even mention your company ... I ask him a question in linkedin if he knows about you) David Lyons is not connected to you either, it’s weird. 

This is Erick Von If you guys are going to do Research please make sure you really are true researchers . I am the CEO along with Davide Lyons We are not new to the Industry We have built this entire concept David and I have done several videos together which I will attach as we have been working together over 5 years. You are not being truthful you have never asked me if I know David in fact there is a video that me and Dave did regarding where did you get that value from. You did not do your homework at all I have over 6700 subscribers on you tube and David Lyons has been my main programmer for over 3 years in fact he built the Family Cash Machine website which there are several videos on the feed of him and I. We also have built the family cash machine team for over 3 years together. My linkedin is full of videos with Dave on webinars with the team. I am the person responsible for the white paper on the Decentralized mindset institute, Dave Lyons created the site and we work with the other programmers who are on our DMST team who designed our Smart Contracts. We really don't appreciate your poor research in attempt to discredit our hard work. Here is a video me and Dave did 8 months ago which is also on my linkedin. Your research is either poor or you are trying to sabotage our project you owe us an apology Sir all due respect!!!!!!   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ciZBEhozwM&t=328s                8 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa9WwnJAzS4                                  Here is a video of Dave & Me Erick Von at  a Blockchain convenstion over a year ago. Dave lives in Detroit I am in Los Angeles Dave flew to Los Angeles for this convention and he has a Family Cash Machine shirt on which is another company we developed over a year ago to teach people Crypto Currency.. WE are The Real DEAL
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:32:33 PM

I just found out, it turns out that what you say is true, the 2019 roadmap is only filled with token Sale, bounty, token distributions and exchanges for DMST tokens. besides there is no active team here, this is quite suspicious

if you feel that the project is quite suspicious, better stay away and not invest any penny on them. very simple move. and if the info presented are not matching, then more than likely, there are loopholes in the project.
offnrunningeb

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:45:29 PM

Its interesting that most of you guys are in this industry and really not understanding crypto currency and Decentralization at all. Crypto currency is based upon one or 2 functions. Proof of Work or Proof of Stake. We have a real proof of stake token based on the Ethereum blockchain. We have a real Smart Contract . We Created 600,000,000 tokens The first year our smart contract is 100% payout and the 2nd year 50% payout and 3% for the next 10 years. Now Math lets do the math because most of us have never really experienced a real proof of Stake token and how they really work. Today when the real companies emerge you think its fake but the fake companies have scammed you guys because you are not truly understanding the True meaning of functionality. We Create 600,000,000 tokens. Distributed 40,000,000  token for the ICO bounty, 100,000,000 for token sale which after the first year of individuals staking the token will create an additional 100,000,000 tokens now there is 280,000,000 after the SECOND YEAR in circulation, Now follow the real Math of a real POS token. The Second year our POS proof of stake is programmed to reward 50% of the total now of that's an additional 140,000,000 more tokens created from the proof of stake function smart contracts now we  at 420,000,000 tokens now you should be able to add 3% a year compounded from there. I am really saddened at the lack of simple basic crypto currency knowledge in the industry and Dave and Myself believe this is why even with this Decentralized superior technology we as a people are loosing this battle. So your math is WRONG We have 600,000,000 tokens and 40,000,000 out of that number allotted to the Bounty not even close to 20% more like 7%. Please guys do more research before you move on impulse
bubbalex (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 11:49:33 PM

Team will answer to all questions

offnrunningeb

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:18:08 AM

This is Erick Von responding to this fake blog with lies that he contacted me on linedin and that Dave and Myself dont have a real company.     

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUSk12G75VA&feature=youtu.be       
offnrunningeb

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:26:43 AM

This is Erick Von & Dave Lyons from the Decentralized Mindset Institute. We are hear to address this guys comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUSk12G75VA&feature=youtu.be
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:39:27 AM

if you feel that the project is quite suspicious, better stay away and not invest any penny on them. very simple move. and if the info presented are not matching, then more than likely, there are loopholes in the project.
Yup, exactly. Staying away to get rid of the project you are not believe is the main thing you should do because the developer might really wanted to convince you with their project.
offnrunningeb

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:47:51 AM

We are not suspicious I have been in the Crypto Currency industry over 4 years. We just launched the ICO 2 days ago and we have some links not working but will be working tomorrow. We have a real team we have a real proof of Stake token on the Ethereum blockchain. David Lyons my Business partner has a degree in programming we will have all linkedins working by tomorrow. The roadmap has 14 points and which we will expand on our development by tomorrow as well. Now your choice not to invest but We must assure all that we are real people with a goal to help contribute to the Decentralized industry. This is our first few days as an ICO and believe me we will complete this project as we have already several projects in the Crypto currency space like the Family Cash Machine, Crypto currency College which we created using our own funds without a ICO we already have a functional platform. The Family Cash machine has been . My YouTube channel is Erick Von I have been in this industry over 4 years now hear over 3 years. Many ICOs never build a platform after all the funds raised. We have managed to build a platform in this industry for people to learn Decentralization and have already helped several people make money in this space. We have good intentions and are not in anyway scammers and will not just remain quite while you share accusations of our character. We have over 500 people in the Family Cash Machine and will increase our team on this ICO and make sure all links are functioning. We may have rushed and have had some minor technical set backs but we are a real team with real projects already functioning! Tomorrow you will be able to verify all of our team member via linkedin and we will expand the roadmap to include more development, but We have been planning this journey over 2 years and we have the knowledge and team to actually pull it off!!
offnrunningeb

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:54:42 AM

Yup, exactly. Staying away to get rid of the project you are not believe is the main thing you should do because the developer might really wanted to convince you with their project.

We are not suspicious I have been in the Crypto Currency industry over 4 years. We just launched the ICO 2 days ago and we have some links not working but will be working tomorrow. We have a real team we have a real proof of Stake token on the Ethereum blockchain. David Lyons my Business partner has a degree in programming we will have all linkedins working by tomorrow. The roadmap has 14 points and which we will expand on our development by tomorrow as well. Now its your choice not to invest but We must assure that we are real people with a goal to help contribute to the Decentralized industry. This is our first few days as an ICO and believe me we will complete this project as we have already several projects in the Crypto currency space like the Family Cash Machine, Crypto currency College which we created using our own funds without a ICO we already have a functional platform. The Family Cash machine has been  here over 3 years. My YouTube channel is Erick Von I have been in this industry over 4 years. Many ICOs never build a platform after all the funds raised. We have managed to build a platform in this industry for people to learn Decentralization and have already helped several people make money in this space. We have good intentions and are not in anyway scammers and will not just remain quite while you share accusations of our character. We have over 500 people in the Family Cash Machine and will increase our team on this ICO and make sure all links are functioning. We may have rushed and have had some minor technical set backs but we are a real team with real projects already functioning! Tomorrow you will be able to verify all of our team member via linkedin and we will expand the roadmap to include more development, but We have been planning this journey over 2 years and we have the knowledge and team to actually pull it off!!

offnrunningeb

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:04:34 AM

We are not suspicious I have been in the Crypto Currency industry over 4 years. We just launched the ICO 2 days ago and we have some links not working but will be working tomorrow. We have a real team we have a real proof of Stake token on the Ethereum blockchain. David Lyons my Business partner has a degree in programming we will have all linkedins working by tomorrow. The roadmap has 14 points and which we will expand on our development by tomorrow as well. Now your choice not to invest but We must assure all that we are real people with a goal to help contribute to the Decentralized industry. This is our first few days as an ICO and believe me we will complete this project as we have already several projects in the Crypto currency space like the Family Cash Machine, Crypto currency College which we created using our own funds without a ICO we already have a functional platform. The Family Cash machine has been . My YouTube channel is Erick Von I have been in this industry over 4 years now hear over 3 years. Many ICOs never build a platform after all the funds raised. We have managed to build a platform in this industry for people to learn Decentralization and have already helped several people make money in this space. We have good intentions and are not in anyway scammers and will not just remain quite while you share accusations of our character. We have over 500 people in the Family Cash Machine and will increase our team on this ICO and make sure all links are functioning. We may have rushed and have had some minor technical set backs but we are a real team with real projects already functioning! Tomorrow you will be able to verify all of our team member via linkedin and we will expand the roadmap to include more development, but We have been planning this journey over 2 years and we have the knowledge and team to actually pull it off!!
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:36:42 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2019, 07:32:59 AM by zauna35

This is Erick Von If you guys are going to do Research please make sure you really are true researchers . I am the CEO along with Davide Lyons We are not new to the Industry We have built this entire concept David and I have done several videos together which I will attach as we have been working together over 5 years. You are not being truthful you have never asked me if I know David in fact there is a video that me and Dave did regarding where did you get that value from. You did not do your homework at all I have over 6700 subscribers on you tube and David Lyons has been my main programmer for over 3 years in fact he built the Family Cash Machine website which there are several videos on the feed of him and I. We also have built the family cash machine team for over 3 years together. My linkedin is full of videos with Dave on webinars with the team. I am the person responsible for the white paper on the Decentralized mindset institute, Dave Lyons created the site and we work with the other programmers who are on our DMST team who designed our Smart Contracts. We really don't appreciate your poor research in attempt to discredit our hard work. Here is a video me and Dave did 8 months ago which is also on my linkedin. Your research is either poor or you are trying to sabotage our project you owe us an apology Sir all due respect!!!!!!   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ciZBEhozwM&t=328s                8 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa9WwnJAzS4                                  Here is a video of Dave & Me Erick Von at  a Blockchain convenstion over a year ago. Dave lives in Detroit I am in Los Angeles Dave flew to Los Angeles for this convention and he has a Family Cash Machine shirt on which is another company we developed over a year ago to teach people Crypto Currency.. WE are The Real DEAL
Good day! I do not understand why you react so? I just asked questions about your team, since only two members of the team have links to social networks, I wrote to them and wait for an answer. No one blames you, just listen to people and pay attention to your site and fill in the void about the team, we need more information about the project ... This is normal practice, before we entrust our investments, we check your data. When I wait for an answer from Erick Von, I'll immediately unsubscribe here. I repeat, I do not understand your reaction (
P.S. And yes .. If you want a public apology, I will definitely bring them as soon as I get an answer(although I don’t really understand why I should apologize for basic questions) .. If I wanted to accuse you, I would create a topic in the space allocated for this purpose, I just asked a question. But for one thing I am ready to apologize right now, forgive me that YOUR site so little carries information about people we want to trust investment !!!
P.S.S. Well, Erick Von added to the page that he is in your company. You see, it was possible to do right from the very beginning, since you write that 2 years were preparing for this start) I apologize for the suspicions of your team members that they are fake. But I really want to draw your attention to the fact that we also cannot verify the information for the rest of the team members, as the social profiles of some team members lead nowhere (but I won't apologize for that, it's not my fault). Good luck to you in your company, I hope that what you are so eager for will happen)
offnrunningeb

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:35:03 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2019, 09:01:56 AM by offnrunningeb

m m
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: