Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:23:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like to earn money from cricket?
No
May Be
Yes
Not at all

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People trust on Playclues?  (Read 187 times)
playclues (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 10:02:00 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2019, 06:50:19 PM by playclues

Cricket is a sport which is most popular in India and the players of Indian National Cricket Team are not at all less than a celebrity. Every cricket fan before a match wants to know ‘Who will win today match’.

Experts at Playclues are happily and most accurately serve the need of today cricket match prediction. Playclues has an experienced team of cricket experts who give the best cricket match predictions.

Experts at Playclues analyze various factors Team composition, Players forms, Pitch conditions, and many others that are required to predict the outcome of any match. It provides toss predictions as well.

Playclues Experts try their best to be as accurate as possible and always strives to provide cricket match prediction 100% sure. But it is by default nature of every prediction that they can be wrong sometimes.

Playclues provides match predictions that are free and it also assures cricket fans that it will always be free. It provides match predictions only for entertainment purpose and Playclues is strictly against any illegal cricket-related activities. They do not support betting or gambling.

The only aim of Playclues is to make cricket interesting for the viewers too. Their cricket betting tips makes the match more interesting. Playclues is not only into providing match predictions but it also provides other cricket related information.

Playclues provides the latest cricket news, cricket match reviews and match analysis. It also updates cricket fans with the most popular tweets or any other people’s reaction to an incident in the cricketing world.

Playclues also provides complete information about any player and its profile. It has many special cricket related blogs that are worth reading which includes biographies of famous cricketers like MS Dhoni, Rashid Khan, and Sourav Ganguly.

Playclues takes care that its audience does not miss any cricket match, so it provides ball by ball real-time update and live cricket score of the ongoing cricket match.

Get more information on https://www.playclues.com.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:34:27 PM

Cricket is a sport which is most popular in India and the players of Indian National Cricket Team are not at all less than a celebrity. Every cricket fan before a match wants to know ‘Who will win today match’.

Experts at Playclues are happily and most accurately serve the need of today cricket match prediction. Playclues has an experienced team of cricket experts who give the best cricket match predictions.

Experts at Playclues analyze various factors Team composition, Players forms, Pitch conditions, and many others that are required to predict the outcome of any match. It provides toss predictions as well.

Playclues Experts try their best to be as accurate as possible and always strives to provide cricket match prediction 100% sure. But it is by default nature of every prediction that they can be wrong sometimes.

Playclues provides match predictions that are free and it also assures cricket fans that it will always be free. It provides match predictions only for entertainment purpose and Playclues is strictly against any illegal cricket-related activities. They do not support betting or gambling.

The only aim of Playclues is to make cricket interesting for the viewers too. Their cricket prediction makes the match more interesting. Playclues is not only into providing match predictions but it also provides other cricket related information.

Playclues provides the latest cricket news, cricket match reviews and match analysis. It also updates cricket fans with the most popular tweets or any other people’s reaction to an incident in the cricketing world.

Playclues also provides complete information about any player and its profile. It has many special cricket related blogs that are worth reading which includes biographies of famous cricketers like MS Dhoni, Rashid Khan, and Sourav Ganguly.

Playclues takes care that its audience does not miss any cricket match, so it provides ball by ball real-time update and live cricket score of the ongoing cricket match.

Get more information on https://www.playclues.com.

I am interested with buying monthly package but i have few questions regarding the profitability of betting tips. There is no such thing called fixed match and every tip you sell to customer is opinion of someone who analyzed the game with various tools. How can buyer get guarantee about p/l ratio? Do you offer compensation in case of losing  series?
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:02:11 PM

This website is missing on a very critical aspect, prediction history! To gain trust from the bettors, verified history is highly important which is missing in this website.

Also please be informed that cricket betting is a criminal offence in india. If a regulatory agency finds out someone is betting on cricket within the borders of India, he will spend 15 years in prison. Just my 2 cents!

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:49:59 PM

This website is missing on a very critical aspect, prediction history! To gain trust from the bettors, verified history is highly important which is missing in this website.

Also please be informed that cricket betting is a criminal offence in india. If a regulatory agency finds out someone is betting on cricket within the borders of India, he will spend 15 years in prison. Just my 2 cents!
Prediction history is mainly painted with fake numbers especially in platforms offer betting tips. Honestly i don't have idea how site can be attractive for one section of betting for gamblers.

Does this site have any connection with India except cricket betting? 15 years is a lot.. After quick search about cricket betting in India i found this on wikipedia:
The penalty for breaking this law is a fine of ₹200 or imprisonment of up to 3 months
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:59:48 PM

Hello playclues,

Welcome to bitcointalk.

Does your service accept bitcoin or cryptos as one of payment mode ? I just tried to check. After hitting "Buy Tips" under Quick Links, I just got this error "An Error Was Encountered". Hope you will fix it soon.

You got a gambling based business and a website too. I guess you may go for announcing this services like how most other gambling houses are doing here. Please check other gambling site's topics so that you may get an idea. If you need more info about this, please let me know in PM.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:55:54 AM

Prediction history is mainly painted with fake numbers especially in platforms offer betting tips. Honestly i don't have idea how site can be attractive for one section of betting for gamblers.

Correct! I am not denying the fact that betting history can be fakes. But there are ways to verify betting history and that's where community like bitcointalk or chat channels like discord comes handy. All I am saying that without proven betting history, it is difficult to get user's trust!

Does this site have any connection with India except cricket betting? 15 years is a lot.. After quick search about cricket betting in India i found this on wikipedia:
The penalty for breaking this law is a fine of ₹200 or imprisonment of up to 3 months

I see an Indian phone number associated with this website. It's given at the bottom of the page under about us section as "In Asia +91 7888122200". It is an Indian phone number as you can see from the country code. I hope they won't ask for any contact details of KYC from the buyers. 

playclues (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 06:51:47 PM

Hello playclues,

Welcome to bitcointalk.

Does your service accept bitcoin or cryptos as one of payment mode ? I just tried to check. After hitting "Buy Tips" under Quick Links, I just got this error "An Error Was Encountered". Hope you will fix it soon.

You got a gambling based business and a website too. I guess you may go for announcing this services like how most other gambling houses are doing here. Please check other gambling site's topics so that you may get an idea. If you need more info about this, please let me know in PM.

If you contacting me via call or text then definitely I will try Bitcoin payment mode for buyers. Visit Playclues.com for genuine Cricket Betting Prediction.
playclues (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 11:07:24 AM

Hello playclues,

Welcome to bitcointalk.

Does your service accept bitcoin or cryptos as one of payment mode? I just tried to check. After hitting "Buy Tips" under Quick Links, I just got this error "An Error Was Encountered". Hope you will fix it soon.

Yeah, there was some technical problem but now everything is ok. let's check this now.

https://www.playclues.com/buy-tips
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:24:56 AM

My tip to this thread of playclues, avail copper membership --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote

And start adding some images to your thread to attract more gamblers to your site. If you don't know how to create image, hire a designer for that.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:34:27 AM

Hello playclues,

Welcome to bitcointalk.

Does your service accept bitcoin or cryptos as one of payment mode? I just tried to check. After hitting "Buy Tips" under Quick Links, I just got this error "An Error Was Encountered". Hope you will fix it soon.

Yeah, there was some technical problem but now everything is ok. let's check this now.

https://www.playclues.com/buy-tips
Tried visiting your site and I've seen offers but I'm also curious about payment process I don't see any crypto options, do we have to register first
before we can see the options or its just only for fiat process? might be needed to explain this out so more interested buyers can check.

Also, maybe you need to comply or consider the advice of having copper membership account here and place some good GUI aside from
the link that you provided, explain some extra details and highlights those advantages that buyer can take after purchasing/subscribing to your
service.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: