Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 will be better then 2017 :) ?  (Read 54343 times)
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:09:23 AM

No one can ascertain exactly what will happen in the crypto world in the future, but we feel confident and optimistic that in 2019 it will be better than in 2018, because the air bubble slowly starts to come out, but if to be a comparison in 2017, the feeling would be difficult, because in that year the crypto market price skyrocketed sharply.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 04:25:18 PM

We have all entered in 2019 from a few months ago, despite ETF and SEC news, but it seems that until now, there have not been any visible signs of a bull, which seems to only be slowly recognized. but we still have a few more months, if not now maybe the end of the year.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 07:51:59 PM

We have all entered in 2019 from a few months ago, despite ETF and SEC news, but it seems that until now, there have not been any visible signs of a bull, which seems to only be slowly recognized. but we still have a few more months, if not now maybe the end of the year.
many analysts, you see that their forecasts do not come true, they are already beginning to speak about longer periods for the recovery of the cryptocurrency market. Few people already speak about the end of the first half of 2019 or about the restoration of the market by the end of 2019. Everyone starts to shout at the same time that the cryptocurrency market can recover only after a few years. Whether to take into account the scale of development of the Inga hole cryptocurrency at the end of 2016 and in 2017, this is the real price for the education of all the projects was almost a lot true and therefore a few years for the forecast is a long enough time for the cryptocurrency market.
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:35:46 PM

ETFs will hardly come out, not the way people are waiting! I thought it'd be the catalyst for a recovery but I was wrong! ETFs will appear just when everything is fine. Regarding the SEC, there are no worries because I don't have illegal deals and usually do not invest in suspicious projects. The SEC greatly troubles its bureaucracy but it has also done good services in dismantling scammers.
bangdol

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:27:13 AM

ETFs will hardly come out, not the way people are waiting! I thought it'd be the catalyst for a recovery but I was wrong! ETFs will appear just when everything is fine. Regarding the SEC, there are no worries because I don't have illegal deals and usually do not invest in suspicious projects. The SEC greatly troubles its bureaucracy but it has also done good services in dismantling scammers.
SEC until now I think it still helps, indeed it looks a bit troublesome but to overcome the scammer I think this is still a good and most appropriate step. maybe in the future this troublesome step can be given a solution to make it easier.v
ringgo96

Activity: 1512
Merit: 272

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 06:28:17 AM

It seems that this year the increase as in 2017 will be even more difficult when there is no change in Q1 Now that many people talk about this year's increase at the beginning of the year

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 06:39:48 AM

For 2019, my expectations can be better than in 2018. Now the Crypto market starts at a very low price and will be more profitable because of the upward movement. I think this year will slowly experience growth, so you can start collecting coins today.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:47:40 PM

we are suffering downtrend market, and recently more informations about new IEO makes the market unstable even when we dont know too much will IEO be useful or not, and more people are loosing trust in cryptos making the market harder to green than before, so this market in this year may not be better than 2017, but may better than last few months.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:53:22 PM

For 2019, my expectations can be better than in 2018. Now the Crypto market starts at a very low price and will be more profitable because of the upward movement. I think this year will slowly experience growth, so you can start collecting coins today.

Actually, this question is about 2017, when the situation was completely opposite to 2018.

I think that 2019 is likely to become a repetition of 2017. Of course, this is just guessing, but if everything is going well, it can end even better than 2017. I hope ...

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 11:30:53 PM

Actually, this question is about 2017, when the situation was completely opposite to 2018.

I think that 2019 is likely to become a repetition of 2017. Of course, this is just guessing, but if everything is going well, it can end even better than 2017. I hope ...
If you even imagine that this year will repeat the price of 2017, it does not mean that this year will be better, just because we must consider the price increase in percentage, then it becomes clear that in 2019 such a huge growth can only dream of

TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 11:59:16 PM

I don't think it's easy, because 2017 is the best year in the history of crypto, even though in 2019 there was growth but I thought it was not much, crypto was still injured and it took a long time to recover.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:36:38 AM

2017 was the first time that the new market sector of crypto had its first big boom. Of course, bitcoin and a few coins existed in previous years but hardly few people knew and were involved. After a long correction year of 2018, 2019 should start the next rally phase.
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:19:56 AM

As of 2019, market prices may slowly start to rise and when compared with 2018, I think it will be better. 2017 was the best year because that year Bull Run took place. Now we hope this will be the first year of crypto's awakening.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:24:40 AM

2017 was the first time that the new market sector of crypto had its first big boom. Of course, bitcoin and a few coins existed in previous years but hardly few people knew and were involved. After a long correction year of 2018, 2019 should start the next rally phase.
Surviving from this long bearish, chances of gaining more attention this year is much possible, people who's looking for other venue of investment would see the opportunities after seeing that crypto still exists and again gaining value, the last hyped will come back and new big players will be here to start investing.

Being optimistic will lead you to believe that 2019 can bring something but still everything will be depends from acceptance of many.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:16:02 AM

As of 2019, market prices may slowly start to rise and when compared with 2018, I think it will be better. 2017 was the best year because that year Bull Run took place. Now we hope this will be the first year of crypto's awakening.
I don't think it's time yet because this market is still in a very difficult time to predict and we can't be sure what price Bitcoin will achieve in the future. Everyone is optimistic in 2019 but I am confident that the price increase will not happen this year because the ETF investment fund has not yet entered this market and there is no reason for Bitcoin to rise. If you want the market to rise, then at least wait until 2022 because that will be the time when everything will rise.
biangkerok

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:19:56 AM

I don't think it's time yet because this market is still in a very difficult time to predict and we can't be sure what price Bitcoin will achieve in the future. Everyone is optimistic in 2019 but I am confident that the price increase will not happen this year because the ETF investment fund has not yet entered this market and there is no reason for Bitcoin to rise. If you want the market to rise, then at least wait until 2022 because that will be the time when everything will rise.
Wow, that is a very long time. then as long as we await whether the market will like this continue? say think not, this market is full of surprises and expectations. This year there will be an increase while not great, it's what we expect. at least the market moves up a little though.
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 08:05:03 AM

Maybe in 2019, the market price is still low, but it's better than in 2018. Even though the market hasn't recovered, it can still generate profits with short-term trading. You don't need to worry about Crypto's condition. Keep trading and investing because surely the market can recover.

Angrydwarfs

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:13:28 AM

We have no idea what will happen  Huh Not even the experts
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1840

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:20:03 AM

lets do it, speculation about this.

what is good and bad news about this year?  for example - new forks, ETF s, SEC.

Never mind the news. Whatever the news, there seems to be no effect to the market performance anyway. In 2018, there was a mixture of news, good and bad. However, I never saw even a mild pump that would have at least pushed up the value of BTC and the major altcoins. News follow updates and plans and upgrades. They are meant to deliver them. Nobody could say that the entire 2018 was all about death of start-ups and other negative updates. There were good news of course. However, they all failed to bring back the 2017 prices. Therefore, the year 2019 is a continued battle against the bear market that started in 2018. Nobody could say whether this will be a better year. We will at least target reaching the 2017 performance.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:04:10 PM

We cannot answer that until we cannot meet the end of 2019,  We know 2017 is the most good price in the crypto history.
We can better the 2019 if we are united because we can possible for the bitcoin to recover if they are buying more bitcoins.
We are near at the end of first quarter and we are on the second quarter after 1 week and we are in the new journey again .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: