Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:53:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MVP Go Live] Note Blockchain: Cryptocurrency For Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime  (Read 6278 times)
bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:29:29 AM

Now for the real story! The coin has a 66% premine, but don't ask about that on any official discord as you get banned, the initial mining was between friends so they could shill on the official channel about how good the coin is! They listed on an exchanged that has allegedly been hacked once and has not allowed ETH withdrawals for a month due to allegedly the ETH block chain taking that long to down load. (must be on dial up)!
The devs also had 2 You Tube interviews one with a guy whom has less than a 1000 followers and another with a guy whom owns the alleged hacked exchange that take over 1 month to down load the ETH wallet The Devs obviously paid some professionals to develop the apps as I agree they don't come cheap, however couldn't even get the QR codes to read on the QT wallet. They state that people do not need their private key just use the app, that alone rings alarm bells in any crypto circle.
They state that they are in discussions with VC's however I do not seeing a VC going anywhere near any crypto where 66% has been premined. Yes this coin is probably one of those that you could own millions on but will be dead within a year!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Note Blockchain (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:48:25 PM

Now for the real story! The coin has a 66% premine, but don't ask about that on any official discord as you get banned, the initial mining was between friends so they could shill on the official channel about how good the coin is! They listed on an exchanged that has allegedly been hacked once and has not allowed ETH withdrawals for a month due to allegedly the ETH block chain taking that long to down load. (must be on dial up)!
The devs also had 2 You Tube interviews one with a guy whom has less than a 1000 followers and another with a guy whom owns the alleged hacked exchange that take over 1 month to down load the ETH wallet The Devs obviously paid some professionals to develop the apps as I agree they don't come cheap, however couldn't even get the QR codes to read on the QT wallet. They state that people do not need their private key just use the app, that alone rings alarm bells in any crypto circle.
They state that they are in discussions with VC's however I do not seeing a VC going anywhere near any crypto where 66% has been premined. Yes this coin is probably one of those that you could own millions on but will be dead within a year!

Here we go again, I'm not going to address the "I got banned for bringing up the premine" BS again, we've been over it and everyone can just read your abusive posts from before and they can judge for themselves. 

But thanks for taking the effort to have a couple of new things to talk about, but once again, you have no info and are just making things up. 

Altmarkets.io have answered you over and over again about their ETH chain, and with over 5,000 users, you are the only one that doesn't understand.  So between the ban on our Discord server and this, intrepid readers can  draw their conclusions on just exactly where you rank on the cognitive scale. 

The YouTube interview with Rice Crypto was not paid, he didn't even get Notes for it.  He liked the project and wanted to do a video so his viewers can learn more about it.  You are bashing him because he's got 1K viewers and growing is just another horrible trolling attempt.  Everyone starts somewhere and he's doing a great job, McAfee was on his channel three times, so he's obviously doing something right. 

I haven't done a second YouTube interview, not sure where you pulled that from (actually I have a pretty good idea).  The allegation that Altmarkets was hacked has only ever been perpetuated by you and nobody else, again, with over 5,000 users, you'd think someone else would notice if they were hacked. 

Our mobile app is designed for new crypto users to be less intimidating, so there is no private keys or pass phrases that might get lost or stolen.  In order to steal Notes from their mobile wallet, someone would have to steal their phone, bypass the phone's security system, then hack the 4 digit PIN for the Note app.  Which makes our wallet about as secure as an mobile banking app, and more secure than an ATM card.  There are traditional web wallets and desktop wallets using encrypted json files, passwords, and private keys available to users that are comfortable with using those tools.  But of course, you neglect to mention that.  Your attempts are as pathetic as they come. 

I hope you don't have some sort of weird Stockholm syndrome, if you hate a coin, leave, there are literally thousands to choose from.  But you keep coming back to spread falsehoods and get corrected every single time.  Iron a shirt and go outside for a bit, the sun misses you, and you might even get attention from someone in real life if you behave like a real human being. 
Note Blockchain (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:03:08 PM

And also why are you still mining it with 4 or 5 ASICS?  Don't you want to mine a coin you believe in?  Most people stop putting resources into a coin if they believe it will die. 

You are like the psycho stalker that says the girl they are stalking is ugly.  Sort it out in your own head man. 
bubbaj

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:57:43 AM

Hey, I have it sorted, mine big when below 20 GHS and dump the coin, all miners do this. However the premine is still the worry for the rest of the bag holders, I see no new exchanges not even shittier ones than the 3 you are on. No real development, A youtube interview with a guy that has 1000 followers and you yell out to all of the 20 discord members that are active that this makes you legit.

I defiantly have my mind where it needs to be mine your coin whilst it is profitable, dump it on the market and then leave.

Thanks for the profit. 
abytecurious

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:04:28 AM

Glad you are making a profit (clearly shows that there are more level headed folks on the exchange who are thinking long term). The least you can do is not rehash your old claims which have been proven as false.

BTW, on to more interesting news. Here is a link to the new Windows wallet

https://github.com/exoboosters/NoteBlockchain/releases/tag/v0.9

Major changes:
1. QR code on the Receive page matches your Wallet Address. You can now send from your mobile wallet to this desktop wallet
2. Icons are modified. Seems cooler than my previous experiment, but still require further modifications. (Every single icon is changed)
3. Changed the font. The font looked nice when I opened it, but absolutely cr*p on the wallet. This will be changed in the next release
4. Introduces a new unit of Note, "mote". Feel a 100 million times richer when you change your wallet balance to MOTE (click on the word NOTES at the right bottom and choose MOTE). Mote is the NoteBC equivalent of a Satoshi. 1/100000000 NTBC = 1 mote

Upgrade instructions:
Take a backup of wallet.dat (usually in %APPDATA%/Roaming under notecoin/notebc folder). Replace the notecoin-qt.exe/notebc-qt.exe with this version. Double-click & enjoy

Screens
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/563377358841708544/602674769057415178/txns.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/563377358841708544/602675177700065311/mote-menu.jpg

--- NOTE ---
Your NTBC address does not change
This is not yet pushed to the main repo as I am trying to settle on a better font.
bubbaj

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 02:59:16 AM

Well looks like some one dumped and got out whilst they could, the only market you are on only has sellers and no buyers.
funkmasterflash

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 06:41:17 AM

Lol Bubba, just admit it, you can’t get enough of Note Blockchain. You’re life would be incomplete if it wasn’t around !!

Mine and dump as much as you can please, we are short on decent sell orders on the new exchange.

Note Blockchain, I wouldnt get drawn into a conversation with one single scorned person. It’s wasting the valuable time you have to keep the momentum of this project ticking along. People are always going to have their negative views. I maintain that if people aren’t happy with particulars in the project around fund allocation they should just not get involved. Spending time griping and moaning about it is inconsequential.

Looking forward to what the future brings for note blockchain and I hope it’s fruitful for everyone who truly supports it

funkmasterflash

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 06:47:47 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2019, 06:59:50 AM by funkmasterflash

https://twitter.com/hitfinex/status/1159503973897949184

New exchange pairings

NTBC/BTC
NTBC/LTC
NTBC/XRP
NTBC/ETH
NTBC/DASH

Official site - https://hitfinex.com/
Discord - https://discord.gg/GT6yK2Y
Telegram - https://t.me/HitfinexNews

bubbaj

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 07:25:42 PM

https://twitter.com/hitfinex/status/1159503973897949184

New exchange pairings

NTBC/BTC
NTBC/LTC
NTBC/XRP
NTBC/ETH
NTBC/DASH

Official site - https://hitfinex.com/
Discord - https://discord.gg/GT6yK2Y
Telegram - https://t.me/HitfinexNews

The team must be so excited to be on an exchange with fake volumes and users. Another market with no volume what so ever

funkmasterflash

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:31:03 PM

Yes we are actually happy to be apart of any new up and coming exchange. Thanks for your expert opinion bubba  Grin .
funkmasterflash

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 08:44:22 PM

Lol Bubba, I knew you must still be loving us in our discord as another alias, as for the other utter rot your going on about in a bid to help your self pity, I don’t even think it’s worth a reply. Get a life and move on. As much as you try and bleat on like some moaning goat. Your words on here have no consequence to anyone else or note blockchain. Shut the door on your way out  Grin
funkmasterflash

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 08:59:40 AM

Whinge whinge waffle waffle premine waffle waffle. Just summarising your reply  Grin

I suggest giving it a rest now and finding something a little less stressful for you bubba, wish you all the best
bubbaj

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 10:08:16 AM

Hey these are the words of some of the best scammers in Crypto, you guys really do seem like scamming tards. Argue all you like but when anyone does a search on this scammy coin this is what they will see, no useful conversation just bashing and belittling any one that asks or mentions the 55% premine. What a great asset you guys are to the project. No wonder the real market cap of the coin is less than $40 on exchanges that are dodgy at best!
funkmasterflash

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 10:23:46 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2019, 11:03:51 AM by funkmasterflash

See your getting stressed and all because you are mining and investing ( probably still are today ) because you love the concept but your agenda is to make your investment more valuable, I get it now. Listen the premine has been set and documented properly on the official website, for those who have a problem, don’t get involved. Calling people and projects scams without any research or facts are obviously coming from the fact that you are either fudding in the agenda to increase your holdings on the cheap or you are too naive and have been scammed genuinely too many times before. Either way bubba what you have to understand is this. The owner has spent a lot of time investing his own capital in this from the start, the premine was set transparently to all those who are involved and rightly so. If I was the owner I’d share the exact same sentiment. To make a business work requires planning and a investment model which can contribute into future aspects of the project. Something which quick buck ignorant investors and miners like yourself just can’t get your head around. Thanks for your contribution although you are wasting your time and the project will drive to success regardless of its time frame. Let’s see if your as vocal a year down the line. I wish you the very best and if you change your motive and tune I’m sure that you could actually be a good addition for any project. However I’d maybe think before you speak any words of “its a scam “ as you’ll find yourself isolated out of something very promising
bubbaj

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:12:31 AM

See your getting stressed and all because you are mining and investing ( probably still are today ) because you love the concept but your agenda is to make your investment more valuable, I get it now. Listen the premine has been set and documented properly on the official website, for those who have a problem, don’t get involved. Calling people and projects scams without any research or facts are obviously coming from the fact that you are either fudding in the agenda to increase your holdings on the cheap or you are too naive and have been scammed genuinely too many times before. Either way bubba what you have to understand is this. The owner has spent a lot of time investing his own capital in this from the start, the premine was set transparently to all those who are involved and rightly so. If I was the owner I’d share the exact same sentiment. To make a business work requires planning and a investment model which can contribute into future aspects of the project. Something which quick buck ignorant investors and miners like yourself just can’t get your head around. Thanks for your contribution although you are wasting your time and the project will drive to success regardless of its time frame. Let’s see if your as vocal a year down the line. I wish you the very best and if you change your motive and tune I’m sure that you could actually be a good addition for any project. However I’d maybe think before you speak any words of “its a scam “ as you’ll find yourself isolated out of something very promising

Na you don't get it a coin with 55% premine will never be accepted regardless of apps ect. The point is all coins that have this type of premine fail as all devs are greedy fuckers and hope they can make a million on selling a shit coin. If the Dev of this coin stated that the premine would be burn't or in escrow for 20 years then the project would have hope. I would imagine that if a 300 to 500K buy wall was set up it would be dumped so quickly it wouldn't be funny. That is why the real market cap for this coin is less than $200
funkmasterflash

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:29:29 AM

youve made your point clear I just don’t see why you hanging on relentlessly with inconsistent accusations. One minute we are a scam, then the first exchange we are listed on is a scam then you moan about the premine but the concept of the coin is good, then you think it’s a shit coin. It’s about time people realise the huge potential Note blockchain can have on the social market and how everyone can use it as a tool. One miners view about the premine is inconsequential. If you want daily profit go find something else and stop the moaning
bubbaj

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 09:19:03 AM

Just one last thing I will mine any coin that makes a profit, however I find it funny the 2 exchanges like to tell lies, one says its last ETH sell was 0.00000003 but I know I dumped and sold the balance at 0.00000001 the other market states 2 million users but has no volume. The only other exchange has been closed for trading for 1 month but your web site says it is still an exchange. I am not the one that is deluded I think you are. And by the way if any shit coin is profitable any miner will mine the shit out of it and dump it as that is what miners do!
funkmasterflash

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 09:39:55 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2019, 09:54:22 AM by funkmasterflash

Lol the exchange are lying now, so I’m guessing you called them liars and you were kicked out of there discord group. Good, go find a profitable coin to mine and I wish you all the best
bubbaj

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 10:15:12 AM

You must feel kike a real dick now, even on discord they have told members not to use hitfinex, insane is shut down, leaves the little volume one that got hacked. Yep great exchanges that don't lie. You must really be a hard core tard for this coin.
abytecurious

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 12:07:05 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2019, 02:53:46 PM by abytecurious

If you go through the 10 pages of this Announcement, you seem to be the only guy who is moaning about everything related to this coin. I wish you would give it a rest and pursue something more fruitful. (An useful by-product would be that we can also do something fruitful)

If there is a problem with an exchange, we will work with the exchange. If that cannot be fixed, we advise the community against using that exchange. You are keen to dump (pretty obvious from your posts). Sadly, you are alone in the frenzy to find more exchanges to sell your NTBC and nitpicking the ones we list. As I know you are still lurking on discord, you know what I am saying is true.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: