Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:15:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT DO YOU LOOK AT WHEN EVALUATING A CRYPTO PROJECT  (Read 463 times)
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:44:55 AM

I'd make sure I do research on the teams first and make sure they are not fake photos ,I'd try to contact the dev if possible to hear one or two things direct from him then I will check out the withpaper  ,and the max supply of the coin or token ,the ratio and the per price of the token ,but what matters the most is what the project is all about, the reason behind its creation,problem they are trying to solve

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:54:15 AM

I read the whitepaper first then ask a few question about the project to the team. It's preferred if they already have a working product. They also need to be active in their social media accounts with their developments.
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:10:29 AM

I remember when I started newly, all I used to check was the whitepaper but I have discovered that even crooks can compose a very detailed and convincing whitepaper so I place more focus on the team now and their activities.

- ESPERS -

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:34:43 AM

There are many details to consider when choosing an investment project. The most important thing is to find out what role the currency has, that is, what the problem will solve through that project. Then we turn our attention to the project team. Be an experienced team with a lot of knowledge in the proposed field. Other details: project promotion, whitepaper, interest of other investors for this project.
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:38:54 PM

There are many details to consider when choosing an investment project. The most important thing is to find out what role the currency has, that is, what the problem will solve through that project. Then we turn our attention to the project team. Be an experienced team with a lot of knowledge in the proposed field. Other details: project promotion, whitepaper, interest of other investors for this project.

That's correct always checking about the roles of the project and read about their whitepaper so it's better to know all their steps for making it successful.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:09:57 PM

For every project I analyze and that I choose to either invest in or participate in the bounty, the first thing I consider is the team.
No matter how new you might be in the crypto space, if you can be sure of the genuineness of the team, who must have knowledge on the project they are lunching and on block chain technology.
The team and advisors must have experience in their various fields, as related to block chain technology.
trns.txt

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:33:31 PM

Commonly, I will look at their progress of the selling token. So far, softcap reached becomes the best thing to follow. Besides, I will analyze their team in deep, because they will be sure, real, or fake team. It is also consider to see how the project creates their concept in order to make future investment.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:36:27 PM

Well i basically consider the team behind the project and dive deeper looking into the suggested solutions and how achievable that is going to be. Also i love to invest into projects that have already developed some products other than those who have nothing to prove to show their dedication to their project. I believe this is necessary because of the numerous scam projects spreading in crypto.

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:44:49 PM

First of all, I look at how well the site is made and study white paper. Also pay attention to how it is composed. Usually, even at these stages, you can understand that the project is not worth further attention. But then you can still read the chats in the telegram, see the team, as well as the social network of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: