Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:29:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT  (Read 345 times)
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:09:32 PM

I agree that to participate in airdrop companies is meaningless, but before them a lot of profit was not. It is worth participating in bounty companies, as I believe that we should not stop now.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 01:46:11 AM

Very well said. Well lately since crypto has not experienced yet the bearish situation the airdrop somehow is so profitable. But now during bearish only the bounty gives you big profit. So far of all my airdrop that gives me huge profit is the hydro although I sold it too early.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:56:48 AM

It's true that airdrop and bounty are not the same as last year, therefore if we only depend on both of them, then we are finished. Participating in various bounties will also not provide maximum income, for now I always keep all reward and keep collecting them to become savings when the market recovers or is bullish later.

Well, everyone are agree to this in which many already stop working to earn Bitcoin as a year of waiting is very long enough to understand that Bitcoin is not like the same fortune than before. Hopefully that there is still shine of Bitcoin by this year as if there is none then i think Bitcoin will be dead by next year as two years of waiting will be huge.
sekop

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:04:02 AM

Indeed, currently following the gift does not give more benefits but adds knowledge about crypto and this will certainly be broad-minded. Playing crypto must be able to provide a good strategy to attract investors. The ball must be mastered to be able to enter in the goal so that success can be achieved.
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:19:42 AM

Airdrops, just $ 10 are viable and worth doing. We need to focus on bounty campaigns more. Unfortunately, they also create disappointment for reward hunters, as there are many SCAM projects. But we have nothing to do. We have to continue to participate in as many bounty projects as possible, in order to get some good projects. For bounty hunters, the crypto market takes us all the time.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:29:59 AM

That's true so that's why you need also to be filter your bounties and be sure that it will be profitable to you . Airdrops nowadays is not the best way to get a huge profit but bounty is still profitable for me .
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2072
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:30:13 AM

One has to be more active now. Yes I agree now the time is different one can not earn enough money by participating in limited bounties or by filling airdrops now these are paying pennies as we saw in the last year. Its time to improve your skill set try to participate in more different different campaigns if you really want to earn money from bounties. There is no use to screaming again and again that market is bear. Learn the trading brush up your skills so that you can earn from bearish  market too. Nothing can be achieved by staying lethargic or complaining about the market, if you seriously want to earn then you will have to work harder than before.

Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:19:33 AM

Making money from bounties has become much difficulty because of the bear run, if you are lucky enough you will still find projects that will actually pay at the end of the campaign because most of them fail to pay at the end.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:31:30 AM

you must bear in mind that cryptocurrencies are not all about profit. It has become a mindset to use cryptocurrency to get rich quick instead of maximizing the underlying values of the cryptocurrency technologies. Earning some money fro cryptocurrency isn't wrong but you should able to look at the bigger picture and change your mindset to spread cryptocurrency adoption in general.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:58:07 AM

Airdrop now is not worth a lot unlike before. 2017 is really one of the best years for free money.
Most airdrop now are just scam and if they are not they worth less than 10 dollars.
Some airdrop are not worth even a gas cannot cover it.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:28:02 AM

Airdrops and Bounties is not profitable at that moment, I agree. But they are worthless because of market conditions or about timing?

I think, most of airdrops seems worthless now, but they can be profitable when bull comes.
i agree on your statement bro. Actually because also of the market situation mostly  emerging project nowadays become not trustworthy and reliable  ,reason why bounty hunter always complain and have doubts as well if there's a possibility that all shitcoin will make a recovery after the progress of the market.
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:43:28 AM

you must bear in mind that cryptocurrencies are not all about profit. It has become a mindset to use cryptocurrency to get rich quick instead of maximizing the underlying values of the cryptocurrency technologies. Earning some money fro cryptocurrency isn't wrong but you should able to look at the bigger picture and change your mindset to spread cryptocurrency adoption in general.

I like the way you express this complicated idea. Sure, to stay afloat you must love this market and this technology, and to love it you must understand it and see its perspectives.

avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:59:10 PM

You are right, we have to work harder and  do several tasks not only one. It is not so easy to do social media campaigns if they do not have their network and they have to build it up from scratch - it takes time. But everybody has telegram for example and can easily participate in telegram campaigns as well for start.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: