Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:21:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Must we always Preach about Bull Markets?  (Read 405 times)
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:48:03 PM

I feel that we own ourselves the truth and Nothing but to tell ourselves the truth. i am Not a good trader but i have always been following the cryptomarket. ever since we experienced the Huge bull Market of December 2017/ January 2018. it has been waves and waves of a crypto bull market predictions by our professionals Here and there. even bloggers, you-tube channels and so on but yet, the reverse has been the case. the bitcoin market slump from 19k to 3.5k.
Totally an abysmal failure. if this business was organised and managed by a centralized body, i felt that it would has SHUT Down.  Billions was lost to scams and to some fast and sharp traders. 
Therefore,i will suggest for friends and Newbies here THAT Are yet to Master this Market to stay away from predictions because you will sincerely burn. you will definitely loose your Money.  Please Be smart, stay safe. Enjoy your Money while you have it.  Cool.
You have a point, for beginners who always follow the predictions of others, it is better not to enter the crypto industry because everyone should know predictions are not always right. In my opinion cryptocurrency has a greater risk than other assets, losses and panic are not always about whales or manipulation, losses in my opinion mostly occur because investors and holders do not have competency for that, they easily panic, too easily affected by FUD and FOMO.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:26:22 PM

I feel that we own ourselves the truth and Nothing but to tell ourselves the truth. i am Not a good trader but i have always been following the cryptomarket. ever since we experienced the Huge bull Market of December 2017/ January 2018. it has been waves and waves of a crypto bull market predictions by our professionals Here and there. even bloggers, you-tube channels and so on but yet, the reverse has been the case. the bitcoin market slump from 19k to 3.5k.
Totally an abysmal failure. if this business was organised and managed by a centralized body, i felt that it would has SHUT Down.  Billions was lost to scams and to some fast and sharp traders. 
Therefore,i will suggest for friends and Newbies here THAT Are yet to Master this Market to stay away from predictions because you will sincerely burn. you will definitely loose your Money.  Please Be smart, stay safe. Enjoy your Money while you have it.  Cool.
The thing you are talking about is called Greed. People always fall for it and eventually loose all the money they have. The crash of 2018 is a good example where many predicted that BTC will rise higher but as the crash started people started panicking. Many people didn't sell at the right time and now are holding bags filled with coins at higher prices. Never fall for greed and follow the strategy you planned and execute it to get the profits.
You might loose opportunity to earn more profits but the minor profits you make will eventually lead to bigger profits anyway.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 06:19:44 AM

You have a point, for beginners who always follow the predictions of others, it is better not to enter the crypto industry because everyone should know predictions are not always right.
Only an idiot will follow the predictions of other people. Real investors who have a little bit of brain still intact would do their own research before putting their money in. They would form them own opinions, good or bad before buying anything.

In my opinion cryptocurrency has a greater risk than other assets, losses and panic are not always about whales or manipulation, losses in my opinion mostly occur because investors and holders do not have competency for that, they easily panic, too easily affected by FUD and FOMO.
Exactly the reason why people should take their investments at their own risk and not rely on other. Being reliant on others lead to the panic when the prices drop. If that same person was genuinely interested in the future of the project they would look into its pros and cons and then only take their step. They would not get affected by FUD or get FOMOed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:45:25 PM

Actually, We had our own choice of speculations here in the forum. Giving any information about the Bull run has a big impact to those who are bag holders. It gave encouragement and enlightenment for the others to buy more of the coin they are going to hold in the long run. But not all predictions by other here are accurately true most of them are not true only few them has a basis of why they gave that prediction as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: