Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:14:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yogg this user is a - protector of liars and abuser of the trust system himself.  (Read 713 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:30:09 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2019, 12:09:08 PM by cryptohunter

So now this colluder yogg

Look at them all trying to pull down the eldest and most trusted members and vote each other on to this DT system.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;dtview

look at the colluding piece of shit yogg and suchmoon, tman , owl catz

https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?p=yogg

look at his top fans and receivers .... this is a racket  all sending each other merit then voting each other on the DT system

Now this user yogg red trusts me for......

Telling those that have admitted giving me red trust for presenting facts about scams and scamming behaviour.. I will not let them rest until they remove the red trust and will continue asking people to look into their past and their proven abuse of the trust system.

This Yogg colludes with these proven liars, protectors of scams  you can see on the link above.

Telling people you will encourage others to look into their past, and telling them that you will point them to wrong doing in their past (when it is there is what DT is for)

Yogg is now untrustworthy. Any other abuses of the DT system post here. I will highlight your cause with my own.

Avoid http://bit.do/yoggescrow or yoggescrow services in general he is untrustworthy and tries to silence those that complain about proven wrongdoing of others that have manipulated their way into positions of trust.

He is trying laudas tactic of saying you are threatening them by saying you will point out their wrong doing LOL this is what DT is for.

Yogg you colluding scum - protecting proven liars and abusers of the trust system. YOu need to be gone too.

If not deny the facts here I will accept YOGG only to reply unless you have been abused by yogg yourself.

Let me demonstrate how this untrustworthy shit works that they pull on you....

here is a statement from suchmoon showing he has been perhaps been  abused by the user yogg?? that sounds absolutely disgusting eeeewwwwww  yogg on bitcointalk I hope you are ashamed of yourself abusing suchmoon like that

I've been abused by yogg very much.

Oh look I just quoted part of what he was saying and used it totally out of context and mislead everyone. Thanks for your help demonstrating that suchmoon you dumb shit.

They take quote part of what you say and delete the context to mislead you.

So say some one was stealing your things and you said.

If you don't give me back my things  i'm going to tell every one about it and  call the police

They will just copy

"If you don't give me back my things  i'm going to"  

and use that to say you are blackmailing them LOL

I mean saying you will not let the matter of them giving you red trust for posting facts about scams rest until they remove it

is....blackmail to them and worthy of more red trust Smiley LOL  what a bunch of scumbags.

Let them bring a full case not just quote part of what I say to them and try to claim I am threatening them.

I mean if I say to someone if you don't stop doing X I will send you 5 bitcoins a day for a year. That is not a threat.

When I say I will encourage people to look into their post history - -  they take as a threat because they know they have done something wrong (which they have) and I have proven it.

They think giving me more red trust for telling them to remove their red trust they gave abusing the trust system or else I will hound them about that very fact (their wrongdoing ) is me blackmailing them.

hahaha

So you are sitting on a bus and someone grabs your phone out of your hand and tries to walk off.... you shout give me back my phone or I am going to tell the police....  thief says fuck off you blackmailing animal don't threaten me like that.

thief says if you go to the police now I will just tell them you tried to blackmail me Huh

This is what spending too much time on the meta board can do to someone.

DT1  DUMB TURDS1

everyone on DT is either a willing participant in this fucked up scheme or a pussy that will do nothing to sort it out. Bunch of untrustworthy gimps.

If I was sitting on that bus I would stand up and say give that guy his phone back but no these DT1 scabs all hide away or support the thief saying yeah well you should not have tried to blackmail him by saying you would tell the police. That makes them untrustworthy the entire bunch. Get them all off. Let's get some people with some morals and some courage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 06:42:27 PM

I've been abused by yogg very much. I can't pronounce the username so I'm suffering miserably. Double "g" should never be used on the intertubes.

With that out of the way, OP's complaint is a total lie. Yogg's feedback has nothing to do with any of that listed bullshit. It's for blackmail, which is further supported by the rampage the OP has embarked on showing that it wasn't an empty threat but rather a credible intent of retribution. Whether that requires red trust is another story (personally I don't think so) but the trust rating is factual.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:40:52 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2019, 08:51:16 AM by cryptohunter

I've been abused by yogg very much. I can't pronounce the username so I'm suffering miserably. Double "g" should never be used on the intertubes.

With that out of the way, OP's complaint is a total lie. Yogg's feedback has nothing to do with any of that listed bullshit. It's for blackmail, which is further supported by the rampage the OP has embarked on showing that it wasn't an empty threat but rather a credible intent of retribution. Whether that requires red trust is another story (personally I don't think so) but the trust rating is factual.

thanks for demonstrating what a moron you are and also what a sneaky bunch of colluding scum you are too Smiley

well done suchmoon you abused moron. Yogg from bitcointalk sounds like a horrible man Sad

yeah telling people to remove red trust they left you because you dared to present facts and truth or else you will keep telling the truth that they are abusing the trust system is blackmail .... you dumb ass

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 09:34:46 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2019, 10:17:42 AM by yogg

yeah telling people to remove red trust they left you because you dared to present facts and truth or else you will keep telling the truth that they are abusing the trust system is blackmail .... you dumb ass

You can twist that all the ways you want, blackmailing is blackmailing.
It isn't because you "dared to present facts and truth" that I left you a feedback.

(https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/blackmail)

The act of getting money from people or forcing them to do something by threatening to tell a secret of theirs or to harm them.

You wrote "get my red trust off and those other 2 gimps because I will not let you rest at all".
This isn't a request, you didn't ask. It is an order and if not executed, sounds like there are going to be consequences. These are your words.
This is blackmailing and only not respectable people resort to blackmail.

Case closed as far as I'm concerned.
You're good a literature tho, gotta admit this. Have you already thought of writing a book ?

Those double "o" of yours don't leave people indifferent.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:27:03 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2019, 12:06:40 PM by cryptohunter

Yogg you moron read my example you dumb shit and try to understand

If i tell a criminal that has stolen my money to give it back or else I will tell the police.

That is revealing a secret they have to do them harm.  That is not blackmail that is reporting a crime you thick turd.

Sounds like HuhHuh?  sounds like? to you? that is subjective.

Never use yogg escrow services he is untrustworthy. I would not advise trusting this individual at all.

What if I say if you don't sent me a bitcoin I am going to ........................sounds like a threat coming......................send you 20 of my bitcoins as a reward for not doing it.  

Sounds like you're a fucking retard to me yogg... the trogg.

If you don't I will does not always indicate a negative reaction is coming. Only because you are retarded are you using this sounds like..... and deliberately ignoring focusing on what will come next and the context of the entire thing.

Yes because they are in the wrong in the first place you stupid idiot. The thing you are causing them to do is undo their wrongdoing. I know that is hard for you to understand.

Are they blackmailers??

Now removed it you stupid moron or present the entire case originating back to tmans colluding friend Lauda who called me a liar and I said if he kept saying that I will encourage others to investigate his past and I have proven already that he is in fact a liar.

Get it fool

Foxpup insists - If you are out and someone snatches your phone. You must not tell them to give it back or you will go to the police. Because the phone thief will report you to the police and you will go to jail. The phone thief may let you call them on their nice new phone using your one permitted call from jail to say sorry for being a blackmailer. LOLOLOLOL

Poor fox poop that dumb ass kissing fool.... go to bpip.org and see how that dumb shit gives out merit. He gives 100's and 100's to the same people??? he bookmarks his pals post history and just slaps out merit to them over and over.

Tman thinks it is a treat for me to follow him around telling people about his wrong doing which he full admits.
But then gets confused later and thinks I should be banned for telling the truth about his abuse of the trust system .... poor dumb wretch. I mean first he likes it now he doesn't unstable freak.

cryptohunter has tried to blackmail me numerous times, Using the treat of following me to every thread and harassing me until I remove my red paint.

Think seriously people, mental health issues are scary, you only got to look at the US president for proof.

Poor tman the confused idiot trust system abuser Sad

SmartPayMINT

Activity: 18
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:18:45 PM

This Yogg prick needs to get sorted out for real!
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:04:04 PM

This Yogg prick needs to get sorted out for real!
Could not agree more the user yogg on bitcointalk is untrustworthy and tries to silence those that try to highlight provable wrong doing by DT1 members.

This user yogg on bitcointalk should be blacklisted from any trust positions in future.

Avoid yogg and http://bit.do/yoggescrow like the plague the guy is a dirt bag.

Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:10:59 PM
Merited by cryptohunter (1)

i tagged him we will put him also on the ditrust list for false tagging
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:14:42 PM

i tagged him we will put him also on the ditrust list for false tagging

Excellent work. This is needed. We all need to stand up to trust abuse covering up wrongdoing and untrustworthy deeds of corrupt DT members

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: