Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:16:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VELIC, an Ecosystem for all your crypto needs(Article)  (Read 99 times)
forexandcryptoauditor (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 08:13:31 AM

Hallo Everyone,

I am glad to share my new article with you about VELIC project.

In today’s fast-moving world, everyone should hold assets which in turn can give benefits by holding it to their owners. Everyone thinks about their personal and professional growth for which it is very much needed to have some assets for future benefits.
In the world of cryptocurrency, these assets become digital in the form of cryptocurrency. As its becoming more and more digital, its attracting too many challenges and making it difficult for everyone to manage their cryptocurrency assets.

Here are some challenges for crypto related assets: -
 Security — This is the most important challenge in today’s crypto world. Many systems are getting hacked by cyber-attacks, phishing attacks, malware attacks and so on to steal your hard earn money. Even though blockchain itself is most secured, its applications are prone to security attacks.
 Control and asset custody — Now a day with so many platforms, users are not able to control and take custody of their crypto assets.
 Transparency — Many systems lack transparencies with the assets and user data, which in turn can lead to loss of your assets and your privacy information.
 Multiple accounts and addresses — Now a day, every crypto requires separate account and there are only few accounts or exchanges which supports all or most of the assets.
 Human address error — Due to non-remembering of long lengthy wallet addresses, it is very much likely that I may have some typo giving my wallet address and, boom… tokens transferred to unknown.
 Lack of trust — With so many accounts, exchanges and crypto ecosystems, it is becoming difficult to truss one systems.
 Risk Management — None of the crypto ecosystems provides risk management as of today.
 No ecosystem is providing all financial services under one roof.
 not so good User experience

And here comes VELIC, which is a Crypto-Finance Ecosystem, which provides all your needs at one place. In short words, one stop shop for all your needs.
VELIC provides Asset Management, Loans, Vault, Exchange and much more.

VELIC is solving all the issues/challenges/problems mentioned above. Due to the above problems mentioned, many investors are not willing to invest in crypto assets which in turn not increasing the demand of cryptocurrency.
It is not that much possible, for any single system to address and overcome all the important issues. But, for VELIC its possible.

The security concerns are getting overcome by VELIC’s own security protocol which is “Secret Sharing Protocol” (this is VELIC’s proprietary). VELIC’s Asset Management products deliver highest level of superiority and customization which is now does not exist in the industry.
VELIC Loans will bring individuals and institutions a new opportunity to control their cryptocurrency assets against loans so that they can maximize their investment and get benefited most out of it hassle free. VELIC’s exchange will integrate all these services within one ecosystem which will provide best user experience.
All these features of VELIC will attract small as well as institutional investors which will in turn increase the demand of VELIC tokens.

About VELIC Token VELT:
With the use of blockchain technology, VELIC’s platform gain all the advantages of it. The integration between all the offered services and single user account which is a unique feature of VELIC, and the token called VELT which will be used for all the transactions within VELIC’s ecosystem, will provide a unique and profitable experience to its users.
Holding VELT tokens, provides privileges to users such as a reduced fee for transactions in VELIC’s ecosystem, interest can be paid by these tokens against loan, and so on.

Conclusion: — The ecosystem of VELIC has been designed in such a way that it addresses and overcome all the challenges related to cryptocurrency assets. You get all the asset services within one ecosystem of VELIC. Verity of services offered by VELIC makes you feel complete to your crypto asset needs. Benefits of using and holding VELT tokens brings you more benefits.
A very strong experienced management team with its dedication towards providing universal ecosystem for crypto assets, is leading this project towards success.

VELIC website :- https://velic.io
Whitepaper :- https://velic.io/web/download/VELIC_Whitepaper_V1.02.pdf

Medium link :- https://link.medium.com/pcW5pdOVxT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 08:32:15 AM

Velic is one of the prosiming  project  which  i believe its going to Change the crypto  Game .. The exchange , vault and  loan system  seems exceptional ..  I am going to take apart  of it ..  But i think their  website is not fully function right now so i am going not subscribed to their news  letter list  for more update  .. VELIc To the Moon  .

forexandcryptoauditor (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 08:39:22 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2019, 09:00:33 AM by forexandcryptoauditor

yes, at the moment registration is not open. It will be available in early February.
You can subscribe to newsletter till then.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: