Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:10:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT  (Read 345 times)
Stanlo (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:01:33 AM

The time has pass when it was so easy to make profit in crypto space ,well gone are those days since the market is not in good shape for now

This is an advice for newbies complaining about low payouts either in airdrops or bounty

1) Airdrops are not profitable as before ,gone are the days that you can make 100$ upward from airdrops ,to make that kind of money from good projects now you have to
-workharder ,don't just do your tasks and fill up your airdrop form and move on ,a airdrop might worth 10$ but you will get more money if you refer people ,yes don't be lazy if you don't have friends now is the time to make more friends

-it's your right and duty to do research on every projects ,because the quality of a project determines alot ,don't waste your time on useless airdrops especially the ones on telegram

2)bounties are the best way to make huge profits back in the days but now its all about luck or how good the project is ,my advice is don't just sign up for one campaign e.g signature only and relax ,waiting for payouts,they will be way lower than you expected ,yes time has pass ,things are not the same anymore ,join multiple tasks and campaigns e.g Facebook ,twitter ,LinkedIn etc

-huge payouts now rely on how much work you put on a bounty, you are in control of how much you want to make from a bounty ,laziness won't get you better bucks anymore.

Let's work hard, FIGHTING! Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
taratorly

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:04:44 AM

Airdrops and Bounties is not profitable at that moment, I agree. But they are worthless because of market conditions or about timing?

I think, most of airdrops seems worthless now, but they can be profitable when bull comes.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:14:20 AM

It is possible to get a good profit from participation in the bounty program only if you have a developed YouTube channel or you write large and competent articles, because only for this in these bounty companies there is no big competition. In other companies (All social networks, Telegrams, Signature) a huge number of people participate and at the end of the company your profit will be insignificant.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:43:02 AM

It's true that airdrop and bounty are not the same as last year, therefore if we only depend on both of them, then we are finished. Participating in various bounties will also not provide maximum income, for now I always keep all reward and keep collecting them to become savings when the market recovers or is bullish later.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:00:39 AM

Its better not to depend on cryptocurrency for now until market condition returns to a better state ,I'd advice people to look for better jobs for now because they way things are going I don't see any future improvement coming in anytime soon ,and about ETF I think it will never happen ,it will be postponed again ,airdrops and bounties will be so useless that people will start looking for other means of income..

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:14:07 AM

Sometimes hard work doesn't guarantee good earning especially in this current market atmosphere, luck and choosing good project is the most important thing in earning big, good project turn bad a times so pray for luck.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:15:44 AM

Aside from giving advise on airdrops and bounties to newbies, why not tell them to learn how to trade also? So they don't have to rely on airdrops/bounties only but also start earning from trading.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:24:09 PM

nothing is over yet. things are just starting. the only difference that you are missing is the fact that "methods" change from time to time. in 2017 airdrops, bounties and crap like that was the hot topics because of ICOs and the scams they were pulling on daily basis so they also gave a lot of the free money they earned from gullible newbies away to other newbies to advertise and fool those gullible newbies for them!

soon there will be other methods and other scams and same "giveaways". and also there is always pump and dumps in the altcoin market that will never end as long as the market is around and whales are in it to make more bitcoin.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:24:15 PM

Aside from giving advise on airdrops and bounties to newbies, why not tell them to learn how to trade also? So they don't have to rely on airdrops/bounties only but also start earning from trading.
people will begin to learn trading when they will have coins that can be traded. so people themselves come to this

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:32:17 PM

The time has pass when it was so easy to make profit in crypto space ,well gone are those days since the market is not in good shape for now

This is an advice for newbies complaining about low payouts either in airdrops or bounty

1) Airdrops are not profitable as before ,gone are the days that you can make 100$ upward from airdrops ,to make that kind of money from good projects now you have to
-workharder ,don't just do your tasks and fill up your airdrop form and move on ,a airdrop might worth 10$ but you will get more money if you refer people ,yes don't be lazy if you don't have friends now is the time to make more friends

-it's your right and duty to do research on every projects ,because the quality of a project determines alot ,don't waste your time on useless airdrops especially the ones on telegram

2)bounties are the best way to make huge profits back in the days but now its all about luck or how good the project is ,my advice is don't just sign up for one campaign e.g signature only and relax ,waiting for payouts,they will be way lower than you expected ,yes time has pass ,things are not the same anymore ,join multiple tasks and campaigns e.g Facebook ,twitter ,LinkedIn etc

-huge payouts now rely on how much work you put on a bounty, you are in control of how much you want to make from a bounty ,laziness won't get you better bucks anymore.

What used to be very profitable crypto activities, airdrops and bounties are now very low paying. I have stopped joining airdrops for quite a while because the stakes you receive is very low and meaningless. I do some occasional bounties but by observation are also very low versus the effort especially if you compare it a couple of years ago.. you are right, you really need a lot of hard work to gain more from these activities.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:08:37 PM

I for six months earned about $ 300. At the same time I led a huge number of bounty and spent my personal time. Sadly

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:14:23 PM

I for six months earned about $ 300. At the same time I led a huge number of bounty and spent my personal time. Sadly

in other words you wasted your time. earning about $1 a day is not something worth pursuing in my opinion. specially when in this market the opportunity to make $1000 per day exists while trading the pump and dumps shitcoins.
i am not saying you should do that but it is always a matter of valuing your time. if you did anything else, like washing dishes in a fast food shop you would have earned a lot more.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 03:19:03 PM

Um, sorry to say, but this is terrible advice.

Here is some REAL advice:
Don't work harder for something that doesn't pay well, instead switch to something that does.

If you have a job that pays $5 usd an hour, thinking you will get rich by increasing the hours you work is stupid.
Instead, switch to the job that pays $15 an hour.
Not qualified or don't know how to? Then get qualified and learn how.

Right now, the market is back to it's usual volatility.
There is a lot of profit to be made through day trading.
Get on an exchange that has large volume and btc/fiat trading pairs and buy low sell high.

Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:10:23 PM

Sometimes hard work doesn't guarantee good earning especially in this current market atmosphere, luck and choosing good project is the most important thing in earning big, good project turn bad a times so pray for luck.
One of the important thing right now is you need to choose good and nice bounty project that will brings you good and high income but now its hard to choose because of many bounty project. But, even sometime I choose failed project I will keep on participating in bounty project until I earn 1 bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:32:56 PM

I think it's a time to think about bitcoin & others altccoin seriously due to market conditions. we should have to know that investment used various bounties , not depend only bitcoin &altccoin.
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 04:46:22 PM

What I see generally now is that people's moral is now generally low in cryptocurrency. The low market condition is mainly responsible. Also, the several disappointments from airdrops and bounties have also made some hunters to quit.
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:50:23 PM

I really can't figure it out if things will come back to normal as crypto used to be back then. I just blame myself for coming late to start in the cryptocurrency business. I still hope for the best so that I can comfortably say cryptocurrency help my life and finances in the nearest future. I wish everyone all the very best in this crypto space.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:53:23 PM

The ball has always been on your own court, even before. I remember starting airdrops and bounties before the 2017 mega bullrun. I had very few friends/followers before, now I am able to manage a good number. At the moment, I do not really advice to "work harder", it's much better to work smarter. Choose the type of campaigns you are going to join.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:51:06 PM

You are right but i think the situation will get better as market improves and recover due to bad hit by bears for last year or so they has been no profits or liquidity in the hands of investors so new projects have been struggling to raise funds that in turn effects the bounty rewards as well. So lets hope and pray that market will recover quickly in coming weeks and we can see volume growing over one trillion mark.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:54:24 PM

Some people are now gradually starting to build momentum, unlike the way it was late last year. At a moment the enthusiasm in lots of hunters dropped, because they were not getting rewards as expected. Then I was not seeing so many accounts with signature, but it seems the situation has now changed. There is gradual improvement.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: