Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:14:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Token Thymus.Total Supply : 120,000,000 THY.A crypto-financial hybrid!  (Read 148 times)
skaliuh@yandex.ru (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:59:25 PM

Token Thymus.Total Supply : 120,000,000 THY.A crypto-financial hybrid!The Thymus Coin grants the holder direct ownership of a special basket of basket gold + diamonds , chosen for their unique commercial sale at market rates to banks or storage on metal accounts of commercial banks . The Thymus Coin is comprised of both a digital (crypto) and physical (gold + diamonds) component, where the link between the two is maintained by Thymus, but decentralized through the use of independent service providers. The holder of a token can take delivery of the underlying gold + diamonds, which supports the minimum price of the token and grants full transparency.
I want to start ICO a new coins. I look for team members and . I invite and offer will join team. I wait for comments. All who will join team at the first stage the share % in new coins is guaranteed .

WWW.KIKIHIA.COM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: