Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:09:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bounty Hunters Hate KYC !!!  (Read 93888 times)
bp124 (OP)

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 08:39:03 AM

What i know,  KYC means Know Your Customer ! Bounty hunters are there to Support ICO Project to spread the word about the project .. BUT as soon as the Project manager mention KYC then many  Hunter run away  ! Why? Is it  because  people  don't want review their identity  for security  reason  or people  are joining campaign  with bot software .. 

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:44:02 AM

What i know,  KYC means Know Your Customer ! Bounty hunters are there to Support ICO Project to spread the word about the project .. BUT as soon as the Project manager mention KYC then many  Hunter run away  ! Why? Is it  because  people  don't want review their identity  for security  reason  or people  are joining campaign  with bot software .. 
most of them didnt want their identity spreaded.moreover just for reward that the value still uncertain.privacy more important for them maybe.but if there is another reason i dont know about it.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
warcarft3

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:51:16 AM

I don't hate KYC, but I hate those ICO projects that use KYC to steal hunter privacy, which makes me tired, I hate these fraudsters.

bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:56:08 AM

yes, their identity is more important than reward but in my opinion it is important for bounty hunters to do KYC nowadays a lot of fraud if it's not KYC, so KYC is applied in some ico and other bounties.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:02:35 AM

In my opinion, there are two main reasons why bounty hunters do not want to do KYC. First, KYC should only be for investors, Bounty hunters are not customers of the project, they do not want to disclose their information to others. Secondly, bounty hunters that use multiple accounts (cheat) of course don't want KYC.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:05:53 AM

I am one of those who hates KYC with passion simple because the bounties I joined in the past with KYC implementation never pay and the ones with no KYC always pays ,why is that ? I can start naming those projects,some even pretend not to include KYC when bounty is on going ,I think most of them use KYC to cheat because after finishing a bounty you will be forced to partake KYC

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:09:12 AM

I think because Bounty hunters don't want to be inconvenienced in filling out the KYC for the Bounty requirements they follow, because they only participate in Bounty campaigns and don't buy Tokens like Investors. So in my opinion the Bounty participants really hate KYC.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:14:32 AM

I don't mind KYC verification but I understand people who don't want to pass it. I mean, bounty hunters. The procedure itself is contrary to the main principle of crypto - an anonymity. And in bounty, in principle, may not to do verification. But for ICO projects, it is necessary, I think. To eliminate fraudsters.
Mighty_crypt

Merit: 21

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:15:10 AM

I think many hates KYC because of its inconvenience of filing the KYC form and the process,some KYC tend to be more difficult than the others and others simple hate KYC to cheat the system but some complains that the projects forcing KYC on bounty hunters are just doing that to cheat bounty participants

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:22:41 AM

I think that many participants wouldn't be so bad about KYC verification if the bounty managers had warned them in advance that they would have to pass this verification. Several times I met some projects in which KYC were announced at the end of the campaign and many participants were left with nothing after several months of work.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 09:47:48 AM

KYC in its current form carries a lot of risks for both investors and bounty hunters. You send your data without any guarantee that they will not get to the scammers and will not be used by third parties. Therefore, many value their safety and try to avoid such projects.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:49:25 AM

Yes, most bounty hunters doesn't want to expose their identities on the web because each identity that you send to any stranger, you're bound to identity theft which we are afraid of.

We don't want others to use our identities for such illegal activities. But on the projects side, they just want to make sure that hunters won't abuse the bounty.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:56:54 AM

I don’t like KYC in bounty campaigns, because I don’t know what will happen next with the personal data provided by me. If the project turns out to be fraudulent, then my data may simply be sold on the black market, and then I will have to deal with the consequences.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:03:53 AM

I remember seeing a link here before where the content is about selling personal information with proof of authenticity (selfie). If you see your personal data being sold out on the internet, you'll probably hate going thru KYC also.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:09:04 AM

I think not only bounty hunters who hate KYC, but there are also many investors who hate KYC. Personal identity must be protected and privacy, because all information about us must not be known by others to prevent bad things or crime that will use our personal information or data.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:09:35 AM

Most bouty participants cheat in several ways and so if they are asked to perform Know Your Customer process with they find it difficult to do so since they cannot use the same identification card for different username. It would be like a work in vain and this is the reason why most of them don't like KYC.

ansarose1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:17:57 AM

In my own understanding, i think that it is not necessary for the bounty hunters to go under kyc in both bounty campaigns and airdrops. Its just now they are doing this thing, last year there is none of bounty campaigns that undergoes the bounty hunter on kyc.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:12:55 AM

we don't want to share our personal information to them because it is very risky you know, what if they use our personal information to scam people and those people who victim of scam blame us they will report the police so no KYC rules for bounty hunters.
Peanyut991

Activity: 287

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:21:12 AM

My opinion is that bounty hunters who don't like KYC usually want to cheat using multiple accounts while participating in a bounty campaign. I am also a bounty hunter, and I have no problem if there is a KYC system because it will minimize fraud.

baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:23:22 AM

What do you think. We underwent this procedure many times and stayed with the nose. This is not a guarantee of payment and profit. So why choose a project that initially puts us in an awkward position. If the project is worth it, any hunter will go through the procedure without difficulty.

I just do not want to give these fraudsters. What they were sold.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: