Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:29:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shasan, suchmoon and marlboroza negative reputation and judgment  (Read 840 times)
intec (OP)

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 05:12:30 AM

Please do note to all new readers: I've never dealt with any user which gave me bad reputation.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1271

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 05:15:36 AM

Please do note to all new readers: I've never dealt with any user which gave me bad reputation.
6 people gave you negative trust, why you have created scam accusation against 3 people only? Also, condoras denied your loan application, so you should create scam accusation against him(twice).
intec (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 05:32:31 AM

6 people gave you negative trust, why you have created scam accusation against 3 people only? Also, condoras denied your loan application, so you should create scam accusation against him(twice).

You started all this, it's your entire fault. Waiting on moderators...
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16620

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 08:51:53 AM

You've never dealt with me either, and yet, you gave me negative feedback. But don't worry, you didn't give me a bad reputation, by abusing the Trust system you've disqualified yourself from ever becoming meaningful to the Trust system. You're not even important enough to exclude, Lol Cheesy
Negative feedback isn't what gave you a bad reputation, you did that all by yourself.

Waiting on moderators...
made at imgflip.com
from Imgflip Meme Generator

intec (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 12:55:33 PM

You've never dealt with me either, and yet, you gave me negative feedback. But don't worry, you didn't give me a bad reputation, by abusing the Trust system you've disqualified yourself from ever becoming meaningful to the Trust system. You're not even important enough to exclude, Lol Cheesy
Negative feedback isn't what gave you a bad reputation, you did that all by yourself.

Waiting on moderators...
made at imgflip.com
from Imgflip Meme Generator

Nop, I gave you negative reputation cause you were supporting the same people with the attitude you just stated ( no reason for negative rep). If you support these people I'm in the right of doing the same.

You just contradicted yourself.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 03:44:26 PM

Nop, I gave you negative reputation cause you were supporting the same people with the attitude you just stated ( no reason for negative rep). If you support these people I'm in the right of doing the same.

LoyceV didn't really support any of your perceived "enemies". You might want to re-read his posts - there's a lot of good information on how the trust system works.
intec (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 05:06:05 PM

LoyceV didn't really support any of your perceived "enemies". You might want to re-read his posts - there's a lot of good information on how the trust system works.

Let me instruct you, you may not know, but bct mods DO remove bad trust if proven non-sensical.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 05:38:34 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2020, 06:28:36 PM by marlboroza

Let me instruct you, you may not know, but bct mods DO remove bad trust if proven non-sensical.
You should really listen to what not so legendary member told you, besides, trust ratings on your account are factual, you asked for non collateral loan, you have been rejected then you start accusing lender. Even if in some alternative universe someone remove those ratings you have another one for selling HYIP thingy. Just keep ranting more, make all users aware of your behavior and you might get more -ve's and more support for that flag.

over and out.
intec (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 06:35:25 PM

You should really listen to what not so legendary member told you, besides, trust ratings on your account are factual, you asked for non collateral loan, you have been rejected then you start accusing lender. Even if in some alternative universe someone remove those ratings you have another one for selling HYIP thingy. Just keep ranting more, make all users aware of your behavior and you might get more -ve's and more support for that flag.

over and out.

Whatever you say, still waiting.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1212

Heisenberg

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 11:27:22 PM

OMG, am in tears! Good luck, it was nice having you here Bitcoin Grandpa.

That's why they call me slim SHADY...
With the kind of silly attitude you have. I only expect one thing for you. More and more negative feedback from DT members and no "intervention" from the mods, because, that's not their work.

The people who would have helped you are the ones you are sending negative feedback to. Never seen foolish self-proclaimed "senior member" here, like you before.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██