Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:24:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Massive abuse in the Russian section.  (Read 4787 times)
MaoChao
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1133

Get Some!

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:10:03 PM

I wasn't referring to you specifically
However you support OP (7 merit) who include all participants of thread in 1 distrust list regardless of their opinion and experience.

Haste makes waste.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TMAN (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 04:10:39 PM

TMAN, you're coming across as a real asshole here.
RIP TMAN; but this is something that we all knew. Cheesy

Never hidden that fact!

you are dog of lauda you are lie

Woof Woof

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 04:12:44 PM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

However you support OP (7 merit) who include all participants of thread in 1 distrust list regardless of their opinion and experience.

Haste makes waste.
The list in OP is a bit excessive; I was more conservative and excluded about ~12 users. This may drop a bit with more analysis. Referring to opinion and experience in general is pointless here.

you are dog of lauda you are lie
Yes, cats keep dogs as pets.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TMAN (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 04:12:52 PM

Haste makes waste.

I have added and removed and added people, quite happy to change my list repeatedly - I have stated numerous times that I am not always right - hence the post, others will come and chime in and help deal with it - DT is a democracy and if the consensus is that there are legitimate posters I will be changing my list (I still believe that AlexSr should be on DT, but until this all goes through the wash I cannot add him back)

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 04:21:48 PM

Looks like there is going to be a mutiny if it wasn't put in the public. As careless as leftest they were caught.  
There is nothing much being a DT. You can do as much as they can without having that green trust anyway. Alarming that a staff like xandry is silent about it when he understood what is there in plain text.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 04:37:07 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2), LoyceV (1)

Haste makes waste.

You have a serious lack of understanding of what merits are for. This is not a facetwit "like" or an endorsement. TMAN made what's called a "good post". Brought up an important topic. Even though theymos called him an asshole for the way he did it, I think there is still a valid concern how people with no clue about the trust system get suddenly voted into DT1.

one adjustment, xenon131's  punch line was as simple as that: DT0 list  of theymos is not equal to DT1 list constructed by his algo..... and it doesn't mean anything personal... but someone   from DT1 thought it was hitting on him and  negatively commented on   me. Picture in my above post illustrates what I'm thinking on his/her comment.

No, you said specifically that if a user is not in theymos trust list but was included into DT1 then it's a "manipulation". That was said more than once and combined with campaigning to exclude the "manipulators" so it can't be a coincidence. I'm quite certain I have conveyed your opinion accurately.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 05:49:59 PM

Opposite to English, Russian is synthetic language. Better learn it  before drafting your concluding observations.

English is my third language and the first two are synthetic so please feel free to fuck off with your conjectures at any time. This has nothing to do with grammar.
TheFuzzStone
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1442

thefuzzstone.github.io

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 05:57:32 PM

He should have never been there to begin with.
And you still can not understand that you do not decide anything here... fine by me.

I will continue to spread information among Bitcointalk users about changes in trust system:

These links are public, and therefore do not violate the rules of the forum, one of them is from theymos.

Red trust + lie.

@TMAN, except translator use https://context.reverso.net/ to understand a little about what is going on in reference. But simply -- I don't care.  Smiley

So, I received a negative trust from you, because I'm spreading the word about theymos post, so I will quote theymos:
one of the requirements for a peaceful society is the credible threat of retaliation in case you are harmed.

If you have at least a drop of logic, then you will guess what this quote is for.

#MakeYourOwnDT0

Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 08:28:28 PM

~

In the context of the topic I think you can be interested in this article: "8 compelling cats that changed Russian culture".

In the well known Russian cartoon the one cat often said: "Guys, let's live in friendship!"  Smiley

peloso
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:32:33 PM

In the well known Russian cartoon the one cat often said: "Guys, let's live in friendship!"  Smiley

friendship with scammers from ny signature? impossible  Wink
also i like cat's blood Roll Eyes
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:04:49 PM

I'm just waiting for someone to start screaming "Racist" at us. Roll Eyes

freedom of speech in russian  Roll Eyes
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 09:07:04 PM

In the context of the topic I think you can be interested in this article: "8 compelling cats that changed Russian culture".
Will read it in a bit. It seems that the cat's cult needs to work some magic again!

In the well known Russian cartoon the one cat often said: "Guys, let's live in friendship!"  Smiley
friendship with scammers from ny signature? impossible  Wink
also i like cat's blood Roll Eyes
Is this supposed to be some kind of threat?

I'm just waiting for someone to start screaming "Racist" at us. Roll Eyes
freedom of speech in russian  Roll Eyes
All I see is freedom of being shady in that thread.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 09:18:57 PM

Opposite to English, Russian is synthetic language. Better learn it  before drafting your concluding observations.

English is my third language and the first two are synthetic so please feel free to fuck off with your conjectures at any time. This has nothing to do with grammar.

Synthetic language means not only the grammar but the way of thinking .... and if you pretend to be  good in this  please feel free to make your judgments  on those users who are conspiring over there the aim being   to abuse DT system. Some user spotted over there ( #10) and here  brought to bear   the double standards that  represents a real threat to all forum and  must not be left without due denunciation.

So when I learned English did I change my way of thinking? Or do the Russian morphemes make you lie, i.e. say there was manipulation when there was none?
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:54:42 PM

Nope, I was not lying of manipulation. The sad proof of this belief is that  Lauda  (in cooperation with her sock puppets) has kicked off one of the DT1 member after his was chosen by algo developed by theymos.

Well, aren't there plenty of other DT1 members that are neutral who could put them back in? All that needs to be done is to persuade enough of them to take affirmative action.
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 6332

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:02:02 PM

Every community/board/section would want to have a DT member who will " protect " their members by tagging scammers, if non of the DT members here go to Arabic, Russian or many other boards, how do those local boards benefit from the current DT list?

The DT list now is the result of members who trust each other for a reason, if the Russian members feel like they can not trust or benefit from the current DT list they have the right to want someone they trust on DT, as well as the right to exclude DT members they do not trust.

I am too lazy to quote anything , but a few of the current DT members were discussing including and excluding some members based on "points" they see fit in this topic >https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095156.0  which i see nothing wrong with.

while this could be an attempt to exclude every current DT member and take full control of the trust system, it still does not qualify as an abuse IMO. i am pretty sure the new system will have to go through some updates and changes soon. let us just see how things go, after all, manual intervention by theymos is always possible , so nothing major to worry about here.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 10:04:14 PM
Merited by bones261 (1)

Nope, I was not lying of manipulation. The sad proof of this belief is that  Lauda  (in cooperation with her sock puppets) has kicked off one of the DT1 member after his was chosen by algo developed by theymos.
Well, aren't there plenty of other DT1 members that are neutral who could put them back in? All that needs to be done is to persuade enough of them to take affirmative action.
You'd have to be out of your mind to put the currently excluded people back in. That's why it doesn't work for them. They have no viable candidate for DT1.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 10:12:16 PM

Nope, I was not lying of manipulation. The sad proof of this belief is that  Lauda  (in cooperation with her sock puppets) has kicked off one of the DT1 members after his was chosen by algo developed by theymos.

I have excluded TheFuzzStone so it would appear that you're saying I'm Lauda's sockpuppet, is that right? Just making sure.

A word of advice: by the time of next DT1 vote find a candidate that at least knows something about the trust system and how it should and shouldn't be used instead of a nice guy who sends trust ratings to other nice guys. You have two weeks, plenty of time. If you vote someone like Fuzz in again you'll likely get another exclusion. Another thing to keep in mind is that if you keep voting for Fuzz who has very little chance then you're essentially wasting your limited votes, while exclusions are unlimited.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 10:34:20 PM

Nope, and believe me I don't mean you. I know you are decent man to whom theymos trusts therefore I  trust you.

LOL, no, I wouldn't go as far as "theymos trusts". I'd say "theymos tolerates" me is more accurate.

Again, keep in mind that TheFuzzStone needed only one exclusion to be kicked off. So Lauda doesn't matter (sorry sir puppetmaster). You need to find someone trusted by other DT1s enough to be included in their lists or at least someone with enough clue to not trigger a single exclusion.
peloso
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:10:37 PM

In a while, when everyone sets his own DT0 and excludes DefaultTrust entry from it, that DT1 constructed by algo will be obsolete, I believe.
and process is started Smiley
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:22:20 PM

In a while, when everyone sets his own DT0 and excludes DefaultTrust entry from it, that DT1 constructed by algo will be obsolete, I believe.

That would be ideal. However, how is a new member who has only been around for a month or so supposed to know who to place on their trust list? Or is the reality that we have faced some sort of stagnation and all lower ranked members are actually alts of more established members. Isn't the point of default trust to give a heads up to people who haven't gotten or witnessed enough hard knocks yet to know any better?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: