Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 10:31:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITHUNT.WIN - Multicoin Faucet | AutoFaucet | Daily Lottery | Tasks | WebMiner  (Read 911 times)
EarningHub (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:03:38 AM

scam Grin

What makes you say it is scam? have you even tried the website? I would say better put some time and see our 7k users getting paid every second then give your opinion!
EarningHub (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:36:13 AM

highest paying faucet for all the top altcoins.

can i get the reward in digibyte or tron?

username : soul1975

Done credited your account with tron thank you
rdkij

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:52:02 AM

got problems with the shortlinks from linkrag  shortlinks

site opens normally  and gives many many pop ups........ and that´s it does not do anything more can not complete the short link at all

click the buitton that says click here to continu but does nothing at all

can not make claims cause ive been getting this linkrag now for almost an hour

username is rodekij
EarningHub (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:03:20 AM

Hi, sorry that you are facing such issue can you please send the full link and details at support@bithunt.win Thanks
salvin110

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:14:28 PM

lovely and clean faucet 5 star rating  Cool
username:salvin110
EarningHub (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:36:43 PM

lovely and clean faucet 5 star rating  Cool
username:salvin110

Thank you for posting review we have added 100 satoshi to your account.
charlesbenners

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:52:19 AM

Hello, the project looks very interesting
My user name: charlesbenners
rdkij

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:01:07 AM

bithunt awesome sites but try to avoid short link services like bitmoon  that crap site never loads for me just keeps loading and loading and loading losing clames on them  many times a day
rdkij

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:54:56 PM

kinda annoying my messages  dissapear though.

so i will try this again  bitmoon short links not loading bithunt short links most likely your own  also has problems loading  losing claims over bitmoon short though.

currently again  4 times not capable of claiming and stuck  cause i keep getting bitmoon short.

site does pay if you can get to claim that is.

i am going back to autofaucet.org no  ignoring  on these kind of matters there thanks for the coints you did give me. and  goodluck
EarningHub (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:51:26 AM

kinda annoying my messages  dissapear though.

so i will try this again  bitmoon short links not loading bithunt short links most likely your own  also has problems loading  losing claims over bitmoon short though.

currently again  4 times not capable of claiming and stuck  cause i keep getting bitmoon short.

site does pay if you can get to claim that is.

i am going back to autofaucet.org no  ignoring  on these kind of matters there thanks for the coints you did give me. and  goodluck

I don't see any issues with both of the shortlinks you are mentioning above! all the users are using them and getting all the claims, we had an issue yesterday which was sorted yesterday same time, you are facing any issues we have a on site chat/email support/telegram channel/ discord server where we solve all the issue at same time 24x7 !
phanters

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:22:40 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 11:23:20 AM by phanters

for days now I asked why my account is suspended from the first day of my registration and no one answered me, I was asked for my username, I wrote it in the first request, in a second post I rewrite it now. my username is phanters if you want to reply I wait.
EarningHub (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:18:45 PM

Please let me know your username and i will surely check why your account was locked.
phanters

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:52:43 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2019, 02:07:46 PM by phanters

Please let me know your username and i will surely check why your account was locked.    my username is  phanters
EarningHub (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:01:38 PM

Please let me know your username and i will surely check why your account was locked.    my username is  phanters
Sorry for the delayed response but as i can see your account was locked for security reasons because you changed some of the wallet address and as mentioned on our website you can contact our support team which is available via email and 5 major social chat networks for particular issues. Though i have unlocked your account.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1063
Merit: 103

www.Artemis.co

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:35:35 AM

Hi, thanks for the awesome faucet. The new way of listing shortlinks would be beneficial to everyone. As the users can select which are worth the effort.
But your moretv API seems to be broken from yesterday. Invalid API key. Contact the site administrator.

phanters

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:34:28 AM

admin, I'd like to apologize, I didn't realize I had put a crypto address on another coin, I put things right. thank you for unlocking my account, thanks phanters
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:26:45 PM

I try giving your site a try I don't normally do faucet because the income is almost worthless and result in waist of time. But will try it out to see how it works.
EarningHub (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:24:03 AM

Hi, thanks for the awesome faucet. The new way of listing shortlinks would be beneficial to everyone. As the users can select which are worth the effort.
But your moretv API seems to be broken from yesterday. Invalid API key. Contact the site administrator.

Hello i am glad to hear that you like our website! And yes the moretimetv was fixed as well now you can use it without any issue. Thank you!

EarningHub (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:26:51 AM

I try giving your site a try I don't normally do faucet because the income is almost worthless and result in waist of time. But will try it out to see how it works.

Well i am not sure what to say but we have been hearing so far from our users that we are giving out fair amount of income and as you can see we have different ways to earn from our website and in many different coins i think you will like your try but still let me know how it goes.
ladtuazon

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:11:30 AM

I do not know what happened but my bithunt account was locked. I cannot open the shortlink wall and my withdrawal page.
I already sent 3 emails and sent a message to the admin on telegram and yet no action was done. Anyone who knows what should I do to unlock my account. My username is Lad
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: