Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 05:40:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITHUNT.WIN - Multicoin Faucet | AutoFaucet | Daily Lottery | Tasks | WebMiner  (Read 890 times)
EarningHub (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:57:18 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2019, 04:37:50 PM by EarningHub

Bithunt.win- Newly Launched Multi-Coin Faucet with lots of features like daily tasks, webminer, daily lottery, weekly happy hours with 5x rewards, low thresholds which can be achieved in max 5 claims.

Non Faucethub coins are as well available to claim Currently we are offering: Electroneum (ETN) Faucet, Verge (XVG) Faucet, Reddcoin (RDD) Faucet, Pinkcoin (PINK) Faucet, Tron (TRX) Faucet, Ripple (XRP) Faucet,  Neo (NEO) Faucet, Waves (WAVES) Faucet, Goldcoin (GLD) Faucet, Syscoin (SYS) Faucet, Stellar (XLM) Faucet, More will be added soon.
Features:
  • Happy Hours every week where you can claim upto 5 times the current rewards
  • Faucet- Claim All Coins from FaucetHub At One Site every 5 minutes
  • Auto faucet- Boost levels and earn without doing short-links or any task
  • Daily Lottery- You get free tickets for claiming and doing tasks
  • Daily Tasks- Short Link visits to claim more coins.
  • Webminer- Now you can mine using your pc and get the payouts in Bitcoin
  • Low Threshold for all coins
  • 10% Ref commissions for life
  • More New Features coming soon...

Link: https://bithunt.win

Threshold for payouts: (these can be achieved in 3-5 claims)
For non faucethub coins currently the threshold is high but we will decrease that as well with time.

• XLM- 1 coin
  • NEO- 0.05 coins
  • Waves- 0.051 coins
  • GLD- 5 coins
  • SYS- 5 coins
  • XRP- 1 coin
  • TRX- 10 coins
  • XVG- 10 coins
  • PINK- 10 coins
  • ETN- 5 coins
  • RDD- 10 coins
  • BTC- 100 satoshi
  • LTC- 10000 satoshi
  • ETH- 3200 satoshi
  • XMR- 8500 satoshi
  • DOGE- 1.8 DOGE
  • BCH- 2800 satoshi
  • Zcash- 6400 satoshi
  • DGB- 0.36 DGB
  • BTX- 1000000 satoshi
  • BLK- 4000000 satoshi
  • DASH- 5100 satoshi
  • PPC- 600000 satoshi
  • XPM- 2000000 satoshi
  • POT- 28000000 satoshi

Happy hours will be done weekly every Monday where you can get a chance to claim upto 5 times more than the current rewards.

If you face any issues you can contact us at discord or email (links given on website) and even here on the forum.

Link: https://bithunt.win

Post feedback about BitHunt with your username and receive free 50 satoshi reward added to your account!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KharmaScribbles

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:15:04 PM

Not bad at all!  This faucet pays.  The auto-claim faucet goes for as long as you have the tab left open and it pays out direct to Faucethub, whereas the manual faucet accumulate sat on-site and you can withdraw without fees straight to FH as soon as you've reached the minimum threshold, which I can vouch is super easy to reach as I reached it already for ETH within my first hour of using the site -- take advantage of the 'bonus' claims while waiting for the manual timer, all you need to do for bonus claims is visit and complete a shortlink!

Payout amounts per claim at this faucet are consistent which is what I like, not only that each payout is quite high!  Also, each coin has it's own timer so you can claim multiple coins, by the time you do that plus bonus claims you'll be ready to start back at the first coin again!

Payment proofs:

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HX2gMeh.png

Signup here https://bithunt.win/r/303 - did I mention 10% commission? and my username is KharmaScribbles Cheesy
 [can I get gwei (ETH) instead of BTC bonus?]
EarningHub (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:39:11 PM

my username is KharmaScribbles Cheesy
 [can I get gwei (ETH) instead of BTC bonus?]

1500 gwei added to your account thank you for posting the payment proofs.
djilali1977

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:41:20 PM

djilali077
bon projet...
djilali1977

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:53:48 PM

djilali077
EarningHub (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:29:49 PM

djilali077
Added 50 Satoshi to your account. Thank you!
Laloutre24

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:11:35 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2019, 12:22:34 PM by Laloutre24

Good faucet, receive btc first payment!

https://ibb.co/BjqBDWg

Thanks

Username : Laloutre

Just one problem, cut irl (shortlink cuus.io) don't work for me. When I click on "get link", it only open a pop-up, I don't return to Bithunt
EarningHub (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:45:51 PM

Added 50 satoshi to you account and as well asked the shortener to fix the issue thanks.
KharmaScribbles

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:44:54 AM

Thanks

Just one problem, cut irl (shortlink cuus.io) don't work for me. When I click on "get link", it only open a pop-up, I don't return to Bithunt

Keep on clicking "Get Link", sometimes you need to do it 4 or 5 times, sometimes just twice works..

Also if anyone runs into the problems of shortlinks using ads to cover up captchas, there is a solution that always works for me.

You can:
  • Zoom out until the ad is no longer covering the link/captcha (might have to zoom in a bit again if you get an image captcha from reCaptcha)
  • If zooming out you still can't click the links, use your TAB key to navigate your cursor to the spot you need, you might need to tab a few times and might not know where the cursor is but if you focus on the spot you need it to be you'll notice when the cursor highlights it.. Once you've tabbed where you need to be, hit enter.
This works on both desktop and mobile.. if mobile, the TAB key is generally the key above the left Shift key, might look like an Arrow on a Virtual Keyboard

I've never had to give up on a shortlink so it's a pretty bullet-proof method.. Haha to the shortlink admins who think they are so smart.. They do this so they get our ad views but think they don't have to pay the faucet owners because we can't complete the claim..

Remember also that the faucet owners don't own or control the shortlink sites (unless the Faucet owns their own, which is a few) and the faucet owners don't purposely pick the bad ones, and they can't test all of them there is not enough time for that.

Think about this, faucet owners wouldn't run a faucet if they didn't want to pay.. there are way better ways to make profit from ads than to run a faucet, way better ways to make money online than from ad views... So, I just want to make it clear because I've started to see people blame the faucet owners for the bad shortlinks and saying they are scams, greedy and not letting claims be completed etc when it's nothing to do with them.. Many times the shortlink owners try to scam their way out of paying their dues to faucet owners.. so, stick behind the good faucets guys.. it's the shortlink owners we need to shake our fingers at.
EarningHub (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:19:16 AM

Thanks

Keep on clicking "Get Link", sometimes you need to do it 4 or 5 times, sometimes just twice works..

Also if anyone runs into the problems of shortlinks using ads to cover up captchas, there is a solution that always works for me.

You can:
  • Zoom out until the ad is no longer covering the link/captcha (might have to zoom in a bit again if you get an image captcha from reCaptcha)
  • If zooming out you still can't click the links, use your TAB key to navigate your cursor to the spot you need, you might need to tab a few times and might not know where the cursor is but if you focus on the spot you need it to be you'll notice when the cursor highlights it.. Once you've tabbed where you need to be, hit enter.
This works on both desktop and mobile.. if mobile, the TAB key is generally the key above the left Shift key, might look like an Arrow on a Virtual Keyboard

I've never had to give up on a shortlink so it's a pretty bullet-proof method.. Haha to the shortlink admins who think they are so smart.. They do this so they get our ad views but think they don't have to pay the faucet owners because we can't complete the claim..

Remember also that the faucet owners don't own or control the shortlink sites (unless the Faucet owns their own, which is a few) and the faucet owners don't purposely pick the bad ones, and they can't test all of them there is not enough time for that.

Think about this, faucet owners wouldn't run a faucet if they didn't want to pay.. there are way better ways to make profit from ads than to run a faucet, way better ways to make money online than from ad views... So, I just want to make it clear because I've started to see people blame the faucet owners for the bad shortlinks and saying they are scams, greedy and not letting claims be completed etc when it's nothing to do with them.. Many times the shortlink owners try to scam their way out of paying their dues to faucet owners.. so, stick behind the good faucets guys.. it's the shortlink owners we need to shake our fingers at.

Amazingly described!! i wouldn't have explained it any better myself. And for this problem as well we are going to come out with our new feature where we won't have to use those shortener site who use ads to cover the captcha or continue button but as we are still new we are trying to get more features for our users one by one. But we will make sure users will have to put less efforts and earn more.
EarningHub (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:51:10 AM

Hello Dear users, We are going to add some new coins to bithunt which are non faucethub coins, We will be paying those direct to wallets. This we are trying with Reddcoin first and then we will be adding more coins soon after running this one coin test.

Minimum withdraw for Reddcoin is 10 and will be paid direct to wallet after request, It can take upto 48 hours to complete all request so please be patient
Laloutre24

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:39:39 AM

Thanks for you response, and your tips with "tab", I don't blame faucet owners, your faucet work very good!

Another question... Do you have banner in order to promote your faucet?

Thanks
EarningHub (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:22:51 PM

Thanks for you response, and your tips with "tab", I don't blame faucet owners, your faucet work very good!

Another question... Do you have banner in order to promote your faucet?

Thanks

Hi, Yes banners will be up by tomorrow as we are currently making them. Thank you for being a part of BitHunt
EarningHub (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:15:05 PM

More Great News for Bithunt family:
2 more new coins added- Pink Coin (PINK) and Verge (XVG) Coin with 10 coin minimum withdraw. You can add wallet addresses linked to coinpayments or direct wallets for coins which are not yet support by faucethub.

And as well we have added our own short link site to have more claim limits daily soon we will be adding more daily claim limits with more coins to come.
KharmaScribbles

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:21:03 AM

Amazingly described!! i wouldn't have explained it any better myself. And for this problem as well we are going to come out with our new feature where we won't have to use those shortener site who use ads to cover the captcha or continue button but as we are still new we are trying to get more features for our users one by one. But we will make sure users will have to put less efforts and earn more.

Thank you!!  I was a little nervous after typing all that, being new to the forum and all I was hoping that it wouldn't be misinterpreted negatively, or offensive to anyone... So I kind of posted and then avoided coming back here so soon - I'm not sure what the community here at BitcoinTalk is like yet, and I'm just a generally shy person [although I love to write much haha]... So I'm glad to see it was appreciated at least and that it was perceived in a positive light.  I in no way meant it as a 'brag' post either, which is another impression I was worried about but it only occurred to me after I posted it that it might be taken as such.

What really grinds my gears about the shortlink issue is that I seen a thread posted by [I assume] an owner of a shortlink site, and they were suspicious that people were using Captcha solvers because "out of 350 people who couldn't complete the shortlink, there were 2 people who passed!  They must be using Captcha solvers, which is against the rules at most faucets and as part of some agreements with using shortlinks as they aren't applicable for payment because it's not a legitimate view!" < --- Not a verbatim quote but that was the gist of what they were saying.

Of course, I had to chime in and I told them I didn't want to burst their bubble but one of those 2 "cheaters" might have been me, and then I described exactly how I cheated Wink  [It was of course what I described in my post above]

So what does this tell us? That shortlink site owners are purposely setting up their sites to be impossible, and if anyone does get through their trap they want to be able to use the excuse that "it wasn't a legitimate view, it must have been a bot because the captcha was solved but 500 other viewers couldn't solve it!"

I've also noticed they are trying even harder now, for example using Solve Media [MOST shortlink sites use/d reCaptcha]... The thing with reCaptcha is that if you get an image, it appears as an overlay above all elements on the page. Now the problem with Solve Media is that if there are elements in front of it [ie. ads], they can block your view of the captcha as well as making it more difficult to click into the text field to type the answer or making it difficult to click the refresh button if the media fails to load.  Actually, I would find this method counter-intuitive, as it would encourage the use of captcha solvers like 2captcha to be used because the humans solving the captcha get sent the captchas api and therefore any elements blocking it don't exist on their end.. Tsk tsk

There are browser extensions you could search which can help with hiding or removing elements from a webpage, or you can use your browser's console inspecter, but I won't get in to too much detail about that - it is beyond the scope of my post Wink

Luckily I've only had to use the console method once, generally zooming out/in and TAB works a charm Smiley

Hope everyone is having good weekend 🙂 to boost this weekend vibe we have made bitcoin claims from 25 satoshi to 50 satoshi 😃

Now claim 50 Satoshi every 5 minutes only on Bithunt!

Now this is exciting!!  That's a very good payout for BTC -cheers-
bestmatrix1

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:55:14 AM

username--bestmatrix1

payout proof image (hopefully :-D)

https://imgur.com/a/ccP82F2

So far, so good. The autofaucet runs very well thus far.
The faucet is ok.
Getting to 1 full xrp will definitely take longer than 5 attempts, but when I claimed btc, I was able to get it to the limit in a short amount of time as advertised.

so again, so good, so far
:-D
Rainmaker55

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:39:14 PM

My user name: Rainmaker
  Nice project and i like this link faucet i hope always legit Wink
chrash

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:46:15 PM

Have requested two payouts, one direct & one to Faucethub, both received without any probs! This site could fill the small void in my life following the demise of faucetcrypto...

https://bithunt.win/r/3692

username: Chrash
EarningHub (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:13:12 PM

username--bestmatrix1

username: Chrash

My user name: Rainmaker

Thank you for your valuable reviews you all have been rewarded with 100 satoshi each Smiley
soul1975

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:10:42 AM

highest paying faucet for all the top altcoins.

can i get the reward in digibyte or tron?

username : soul1975
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: