Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:13:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you describe the situations of the crypto market today?  (Read 25303 times)
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:30:45 AM

Whether or not the crypto position is in the dump side the whales or big personalities know exactly how to make a good profit. But somehow you could be right after all since the whales will always take the advantage of every weak holders.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:57:57 AM

Whatever the conditions, I still enjoy crypto price movements now, even for bitcoin, maybe the price tends to be more stable compared to altcoin. At the moment bitcoin is still waiting for confirmation for the next move but I hope the movement moves up rather than down because it has been too long and far away we have decreased the price of bitcoin.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:33:39 PM

maybe the general picture that is happening now is the crypto market is experiencing a very drastic decline and here investors need to have confidence and patience that is very strong in investing
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:49:30 PM

The crypto market today is still red, and not really encouraging many people to start trading cryptocurrencies. I believe it will recover again, but it will need longer time, most likely, maybe a few months at least until the prices start to go up highly again.
Triwiyono

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:57:32 PM

it seems like our thoughts are the same, I also thought like that, but there is no evidence to show that.
there must be people who set the price of bitcoin behind all this. only we don't know who.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:19:20 PM

As we experienced for the past few months, crypto market price is still declined and maintain its position.

For me, i really believed that somehow their are big people or personalities behind it,who controlling the crypto market, it's a some sort of strategy for them to be able to gain huge profit.
The market right now is an opportunity for me to buy more and to hold as well. We cannot control them from manipulating the market we just need to wait for them to pump the market again and it will always happen. Just be positive that this market will grow high again, this is not going to crash so hard for sure.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:37:40 PM

The crypto market today is still red, and not really encouraging many people to start trading cryptocurrencies. I believe it will recover again, but it will need longer time, most likely, maybe a few months at least until the prices start to go up highly again.

Cryptos arent in red but actually majority of them are now in green and showing signs of life  .

and not really encouraging many people to start trading cryptocurrencies.

people can now start to earn small profits because market isnt dump too hard  . it may not encourage alot of trader but it can encourage potential investors since the price arent costy enough  .

Re: How do you describe the situations of the crypto market today?

id say crypto market today is now improving  compare to previous days because i observe that the price are getting stable  .
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:35:20 AM

The situation for the current market now is still low in value and the sudden little increase is so tight and immediately go back to the low price value, this situation now is really for the investors who would go to long term investment , buying low price value altcoins and reserve it for future trading when the season of rise up.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:05:45 AM

the current market conditions are still not stable, I'd better hold it in the next few days at a stable market price. so it's a good choice to get a lot of benefits.
it's true because most people are now holding back from doing daily trading, because the market today is still difficult for us to get profits or income

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:35:09 AM

Its easy how to describe of bitcoin situation day by day, we know when bitcoin at lower price many people will be panic and sell their asset, how ever bitcoin have speculative price some time at higher and some time at lower, never panic with bitcoin price down.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:47:11 AM

<snip>

Cryptos arent in red but actually majority of them are now in green and showing signs of life  .
Yeah they continue to improve, especially the Top 3 coins in the market, but for me it still not enough compare to the dips occured. Nevertheless, an improvemnet is still an improvement even how small it is. Good luck to us.
people can now start to earn small profits because market isnt dump too hard  .
True somehow but not for all of us. Day traders can make profits but for the small hodlers like me, I can't do anything about it. Maybe I'll just keep waiting 'til btc skyrockets once again.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:26:37 AM

Until now the market conditions are still poor and I don't think it's time to do daily trading and I think if at this time we start to buy coins it is a good time because many predict this year market conditions will slowly begin to recover and hopefully that prediction can be realized.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:45:17 AM

As we experienced for the past few months, crypto market price is still declined and maintain its position.

For me, i really believed that somehow their are big people or personalities behind it,who controlling the crypto market, it's a some sort of strategy for them to be able to gain huge profit.

I can not make a prediction about current market condition but i am optimistic that cryptomarket will recover again. Early 2017, market cap value still below $100billion and highest market cap value is $800billion, current market cap value is $120billion and i think there is a large room to grow again and reach highest market cap value

astik1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:17:07 PM

Still kind of early to ascertain to which direction and what's the actual situation of the market. After the massive highs over a year ago, the market is kind of going back to what it was. I think most big players have left and sitting on the sidelines waiting yo see how things goes before making a comeback. Also, people who jumped in thinking it will make them instant millionaires are kind of disappointed right now.
Byzantine Labs

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:28:14 PM

Jan 25, 2019
9:28am PST

Hurry up and bottom  Cheesy Cheesy
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:58:37 PM

when talking about strategies for profit some people think about it, the effect that has a lot of influence on prices that I believe is the number of individuals who have panicked by selling personal assets, it is very difficult to predict at this time, all we can do is wait for the miracle that prices rise quickly or patiently waiting in a few more years, I just believe prices will go up but never know when that happened.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:29:03 AM

I think you're thinking about those big whales. And i see now the current condition of crypto market still the same, since when it was started to declined last December. Especially in bitcoin currency, we knew already how volatile it was thus, no one knows when it will totally recover from declining market.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:18:24 AM

I assess the current state of the cryptocurrency market as a period of further price stagnation of the cryptocurrency market. After some falling bitcoin again almost stopped at its price along with ethereum. Of course, the cryptocurrency will make some price movements up and down, but until the end of winter something is unlikely to change. Most likely, some changes will begin to occur in the second quarter of the year.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:39:12 AM

if I give a description of the condition of the situation at the exchange place, now the condition is very bad because the demand for bitcoin has started to thin and bitcoin has had a lot of bad news and has a bad influence on the market conditions.
entebah

Activity: 1530
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:09:58 AM

I think the current Cryptocurrency market situation is very good for trading, because prices are very low and there is a possibility that prices will rise again, and I prefer trading on Altcoin, because prices are very good for trading, while in Bitcoin it tends to be more stable now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: