Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:15:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] SKRILL/NETELLER [W] ETH  (Read 678 times)
fjunderwood (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:33:35 PM

gial1949 is a scammer! he replies slowly, after days. I was almost scammed by this person!

Don't trust, avoid trading with him!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fjunderwood (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:46:32 PM

After 1st of february user shansan can take my skrill! Still looking for more traders
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:08:28 PM

still in need, the deal with arabicbet365 seems to go down he insists on me going first
You could not make any successful trade and now you have got negative trust so you might not be able to sell it on this forum.

gial1949

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:23:48 PM

The person seems to be scammer . i given him my escrow link and he vanished away .
beaware please
Edit :tagged that great one
gial1949

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:26:57 PM

gial1949 is a scammer! he replies slowly, after days. I was almost scammed by this person!

i just saw it . can you upload proofs where i have try to scam you ? i asked for escrow and you are the one who stop replying . i have sent my escrow link  Grin Grin Grin
fjunderwood (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:30:12 PM

i just saw it . can you upload proofs where i have try to scam you ? i asked for escrow and you are the one who stop replying . i have sent my escrow link  Grin Grin Grin
I have no link received! If it is true resend it please or post it here

Thank you
gial1949

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:34:14 PM

Thank you
can you stop lying Huh  You can't fool anybody here ..Please stop blaming and if you have proofs upload here . Can't risk my btc anymore .
fjunderwood (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:43:19 PM

Thank you
can you stop lying Huh  You can't fool anybody here ..Please stop blaming and if you have proofs upload here . Can't risk my btc anymore .

please post the link here if it is true
gial1949

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:45:37 PM

Thank you

please post the link here if it is true
i don't need to trade if you want another tag i can post the proofs of email and pm you have sent me here . You know you are lying so stop please its more better for you .
Babawhitesheep

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:07:01 AM

CAREFUL ARABICBET is a SCAMMER, ran away with $500USD
bigmaster23

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:31:50 AM

fjunderwood and gial1949 you guys both already tagged negatively but you are quarrelling with each other and also no one providing any proof. What's going on guys. Do not need to be harsh just try to use your common sense.

fjunderwood (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:28:47 AM

link he sent to me. https://localbitcoins.com/ad/903030/purchase-bitcoin-perfect-money-united-states

my email received it with delay. OFFICIAL SCAMMER!
VINSIN

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:05:15 PM

link he sent to me. https://localbitcoins.com/ad/903030/purchase-bitcoin-perfect-money-united-states

my email received it with delay. OFFICIAL SCAMMER!
lol scam confirmed..gg @fj

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
bigmaster23

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:39:28 AM

Here 3 persons has been accused as scammer but there is noone who can post the proof. Those three scam accused persons are:
fjunderwood reported by gial1949
gial1949 reported by fjunderwood and
ARABICBET  reported by Babawhitesheep
Archive of the thread: http://archive.fo/yFXwh

VINSIN

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:09:43 AM

Here 3 persons has been accused as scammer but there is noone who can post the proof. Those three scam accused persons are:

another stupid post in a row of bigmaster23. keep it good.

fjunderwood posted the lbc link of gial and it shows that he was only jocking about using escrow

arabic bet looks like a future trusted person here so you're again idiot

████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
gial1949

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:40:55 AM

fjunderwood posted the lbc link of gial and it shows that he was only jocking about using escrow

i have escrow link and im joking lol wtf going on
VINSIN

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:23:13 AM

i have escrow link and im joking lol wtf going on

that means it was not a scam attempt, were just you being idiot. not seeing that this is about skrill not pm

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
bigmaster23

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:24:39 AM

My post is a stupid post? What a great comments it is! I do not want to make any argument with you. Have a good luck.

Babawhitesheep

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:47:25 PM

Havent had time yet but he farms trust. Gets some feedback on his profile to run bigger scams. Did a 50 buck trade he came thru, thus building trust. Then when I did 500 he vanished. Will upload screenshots soon
bigmaster23

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:29:12 AM

Havent had time yet but he farms trust. Gets some feedback on his profile to run bigger scams. Did a 50 buck trade he came thru, thus building trust. Then when I did 500 he vanished. Will upload screenshots soon
It is a strategy of scammer to scam. First they will make successful trade of small amount and when big amount then they will vanish away.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: