Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:42:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ODUWACoin - Oduwa PoS Mining  (Read 20537 times)
Hung Yu So (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:11:01 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2019, 08:41:14 PM by Hung Yu So

| ||||

OduwaCoin - Who We Are?

Oduwa Coin is a digital payment ecosystem. A virtual currency that uses peer to peer technology to settle all of its transactions within the network. Oduwa Coin is a free open source project derived from collaborative blockchain frameworks with the goal of providing a long-term Energy-Efficient SCRYPT-Based Cryptocurrency. Built on the foundation of Hybrid Blockchain POW/POS, innovations such as proof-of stake help further advance the field of crypto-currency and boost the concept of nearly No- Cost transaction fees for all OWC users to send and receive Oduwa Coin. Oduwa coin provides all OWC users with the possibility to protect their assets against future volatility. We are committed to making Cryptocurrency accessible to everyone worldwide, especially regions that are densely financially underserved. The Future Of Settlement Is Here! ODUWA COIN

Oduwa PoS Mining

There is a lot more to Oduwa, to do with the Oduwa PoS Mining By Staking.

No More Expensive Hardware, Processing Power or Mining! Just deposit ODUWA in the PoS Wallet and Start Staking OWC.

1% Return, no inflation or depreciation.

Why You Need To Have OWC Coin

ODUWA COIN is completely decentralized with no central authority and price depends on demand and supply. However, most currencies do not limit the supply of their tokens. In this regard, the total amount of ODUWA issued is only 21 million. Therefore OWC supply will decrease in time and that also explains why OWC value will be higher as compared to its counterparts.

Private Permissioned Blockchain that is feasible, allowing users to get back to the network when the password is lost or forgotten after strong authentication, with the help of an administrator to minimize the risk of losing your wallet completely.

Peer-to-peer technology function focused on making crypto-currency easy to use. ODUWA is growing into a large, engaging and decentralized community in today’s blockchain space and adding new users every day.

Zero transaction fees, create an account, add and send currency to and from your wallet. Store, send and receive OWC with zero-fees.

In Oduwa, everyone has a voice and the ability to propose boundless projects within the network. A community designed to empower each other; ODUWA COIN is driven by a selfless and fearless devotion to democracy, fairness, trust-economy, equality, self-governance, no-hierarchy and love for all mankind.

Oduwa is the new economic truth, immutable, scalable with irrefutable ledger technology.

No-double spending. Secured and Private.

Oduwa coin is the patent process for Oduwa Exchange. You can trade Oduwa with no- fees on its exchange.

Easy liquidation.

ODUWA COIN is designed to enable financial inclusion, giving the user the opportunity to be a gainer within the short-term acquisition.

Video Guides

What Oduwa Does

Interest in crypto is the highest it has ever been. More and more people are beginning to invest their money in something, which they consider lucrative. However, issues such as volatility are keeping investors away from crypto. However, this will all change, thanks to ODUWA. It is a revolutionary platform where investments on certain coins will be insured, thus keeping the investors safe from the risks.

Price Chart

Our Downloads

Certificate Of Verification

Reach Us Here
||||

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Dear users, I will not be handling this thread any more due to personal reasons. So, soon you will see someone else taking over as Representative of ODUWACoin and will onwards handle any questions and concerns.

I wish great future to this company! Thank you everyone!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 06:33:40 AM

Very active in medium website. but lack activity in github.
As confident coins, Where you get those certificate from?

mrmreza

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:39:48 AM

are you interested to advertise your project. IOP is a
discord  advertisement platform . You can advertise easily in few fee. https://discord.gg/2FmVKDY
MongoozeMax

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:31:41 PM

I've invested in Oduwa coin myself, as I see it as an exceptional project that has great growth potential.  It is only beginning and already is tradeable and mining. 
    When the African Decentralized Currency, (ADC), which is owned and paired to Oduwa (OWC), then six African countries will be able to onboard, and use, this Digital Currency.  That can be mountains of transactions.  No fee.  Real time transactions like that will be desirable.  The OWC value will rocket.
     OWC parallels BTC by having a limit of 21 million coins, capable of being mined.  Yet OWC will have scalability, zero fees p2p owc transactions, and real-time transaction speeds.  To top that off, it has a coin "insurance" that can be applied as a smart-contract, when the Oduwa (native blockchain) Exchange becomes fully operational- days from now.  That is a 'stop loss' on OWC traded on Oduwa exchange, which includes the top cryptocurrency coins in trading.  Opt in for a no loss trading?  Just what this beginner trader needs.  That is the "bringing trust" back into the cryptospace means.  I can trust I wont completely lose all my money.
      I'm just enthused and trying to spread the "edu" so others can enjoy this coin.  Oduwa is right on the cusp of world wide trading and will spread as a helpful digital currency payment method all thru Africa.  I'm happy to be a part of this one!
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:05:06 PM

are you interested to advertise your project. IOP is a
discord  advertisement platform . You can advertise easily in few fee. https://discord.gg/2FmVKDY

Hello mrmreza,

It's great to hear about your site and offer, we will certainly look into it and do the needful.

Have a nice day, thanks
FutureICOs

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:07:54 PM

There are two things that got me attracted to your project is the fact that, firstly, I can create different wallets as I want. I am particularly happy about this feature. Other crypto-platforms where I have accounts, I was faced with the problem of switching wallets. But right now, it is now history. So, it's pretty good.

Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:15:52 PM

I've invested in Oduwa coin myself, as I see it as an exceptional project that has great growth potential.  It is only beginning and already is tradeable and mining. 
    When the African Decentralized Currency, (ADC), which is owned and paired to Oduwa (OWC), then six African countries will be able to onboard, and use, this Digital Currency.  That can be mountains of transactions.  No fee.  Real time transactions like that will be desirable.  The OWC value will rocket.
     OWC parallels BTC by having a limit of 21 million coins, capable of being mined.  Yet OWC will have scalability, zero fees p2p owc transactions, and real-time transaction speeds.  To top that off, it has a coin "insurance" that can be applied as a smart-contract, when the Oduwa (native blockchain) Exchange becomes fully operational- days from now.  That is a 'stop loss' on OWC traded on Oduwa exchange, which includes the top cryptocurrency coins in trading.  Opt in for a no loss trading?  Just what this beginner trader needs.  That is the "bringing trust" back into the cryptospace means.  I can trust I wont completely lose all my money.
      I'm just enthused and trying to spread the "edu" so others can enjoy this coin.  Oduwa is right on the cusp of world wide trading and will spread as a helpful digital currency payment method all thru Africa.  I'm happy to be a part of this one!

Hi MongoozeMax,

We are highly grateful to you for the support. We certainly have something special here, so please continue supporting us.

Thanks
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:23:31 PM

There are two things that got me attracted to your project is the fact that, firstly, I can create different wallets as I want. I am particularly happy about this feature. Other crypto-platforms where I have accounts, I was faced with the problem of switching wallets. But right now, it is now history. So, it's pretty good.

Hi FutureICOs,

We always want to have features that are not available elsewhere, plus we always want customer to be 100% satisfied. We are highly pleased to hear your appreciation.

Have a good day.
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:13:05 AM

In life, opportunities are common, but great opportunities are few and far between. Therefore, do not let great opportunities go, you may never know if you may get it again! ODUWACoin is one such opportunity, don't miss it!

Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:11:58 PM

After checking the site, I did found this very innovative project, but I have a question to ask. How many wallets can I create with QT?

Hi ispongklong,

Thank you for your question. Oduwa Coin is a virtual currency that uses peer to peer technology to settle all of its transactions within the network. We provide all OWC users with the possibility to protect their assets via wallets against future volatility. There is no limit to the number of wallets you can create using QT. You can create as many wallets as you want. The good news is that creating wallets on our platform is free of charge.

Have a nice day!
Musoni Yannick

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:31:57 PM

I still cannot figure out those factors that may affect profitability of your mining process. So, can you tell me about this, please.
Andrew Parker

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:27:42 AM

Nice project. I am a crypto enthusiast with over 5 years experience. I want to know the mechanism you have in place to manage the inherent risk in the cryptocurrency mining process?
MongoozeMax

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:39:50 PM

"I still cannot figure out those factors that may affect profitability of your mining process. So, can you tell me about this, please"

Oduwa coin is a POS mining. Download the software (https://oduwacoin.io/tech.phpon )your computer and you are all set! Let QT wallet sync and leave wallet unlocked to stake. After 8 hours the staking will begin. Cheers!

-mongoosemax
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:20:17 AM

I still cannot figure out those factors that may affect profitability of your mining process. So, can you tell me about this, please.

Hi Musoni Yannick,

First and foremost, we would like to appreciate you for taking out time to go through our project. There are several factors that may affect the profitability of mining. Fluctuations in the price of coins, increases in energy and equipment costs, increases in mining difficulty, the rise of new currencies in this sector, block reward decreases, transaction fee volume, and other factors may affect the profitability of mining and may result in losses. You can get more information by visiting https://oduwacoin.io/

Have a nice day!
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:23:00 AM

Nice project. I am a crypto enthusiast with over 5 years experience. I want to know the mechanism you have in place to manage the inherent risk in the cryptocurrency mining process?

Hello Andrew Parker,

Thanks for your question. Cryptocurrency mining offers no guarantee of financial returns or revenues. Successful cryptocurrency mining depends heavily on factors over which we have little or no control. With a product this new, market volatility is inevitable. Fluctuating demand, potential regulatory decisions, the number of other miners – all of these can and will affect profitability.

Nevertheless, we are confident that our knowledge and experience enables us to minimize these risks and maximize the efficiency of the mining equipment over their effective lifespan.

Thanks, have a nice day!
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:24:19 AM

"I still cannot figure out those factors that may affect profitability of your mining process. So, can you tell me about this, please"

Oduwa coin is a POS mining. Download the software (https://oduwacoin.io/tech.phpon )your computer and you are all set! Let QT wallet sync and leave wallet unlocked to stake. After 8 hours the staking will begin. Cheers!

-mongoosemax

That is right. Thanks!
kathlie

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:12:35 AM

if i buy 10 ODUWACoin  from market ,how much i can mining from POS one day, what's the ROI right now ?
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:41:47 PM

I have seen in time past where the price of a coin is not stable. Now I want to ask, what is the assurance that the price of Oduwa Coin won't fluctuate?
Onuscoin

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:49:59 PM

I'm a newbie in the crypto world. I heard the ecosystem is highly profitable. Now, I want to know; how can I back up my wallet?
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:16:42 PM

I have seen in time past where the price of a coin is not stable. Now I want to ask, what is the assurance that the price of Oduwa Coin won't fluctuate?

Thanks for going through our project. We cannot guarantee any specific coin value and shall not be held liable for any change in the value of Oduwa Coin. Assumptions regarding the economic landscape, future statements, market conditions, and business decisions are difficult to predict with a high degree of accuracy.

While we make every effort to deliver and operate pursuant to these statements, we cannot offer any assurance that these forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate and the investment risks should be carefully considered prior to investment, including consulting an appropriate licensed professional. Thank you
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: