Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:17:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Margin lending platforms (Not bitfinex)  (Read 136 times)
twicx (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:08:48 PM

Hello all,

I'm getting very intrigued by the whole idea of margin lending. My 9-5 job has gotten much busier, so I've had to step back from trading. My idea was that I could take my mining returns and easily put them into some sort of BTC margin lending *NOT MARGIN TRADING, JUST MARGIN LENDING*. From what I can tell, it seems to be a good way to increase returns at a reasonable rate, at least better than hodling. From what I can tell, it would increase my BTC holdings over time, and that's good enough for me at the moment.

The problem is that bitfinex registration is closed, and more importantly, has that 10k minimum registration amount thing. So I'm looking at alternatives. Cryptolend paired with poloniex and bitmex seems to be a good option. Wondering if anyone had any experience/recommendations/tips for this?

Thanks
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:47:49 AM

I haven't used this exchange in quite a while but have you checked Poloniex?  This used to have margin lending.. I had an issue where they held my funds unfairly for several weeks so I quit using the exchange altogether but up until that point, I had a pleasurable experience.  May be worth checking out.
CryptoEnthusiastNL

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:09:51 AM

I haven't used this exchange in quite a while but have you checked Poloniex?  This used to have margin lending.. I had an issue where they held my funds unfairly for several weeks so I quit using the exchange altogether but up until that point, I had a pleasurable experience.  May be worth checking out.

I would really recommend to follow b0x.network in this current market. They are busy with a decentralized margin lending protocol & liquidation oracle marketplace on the Ethereum blockchain. Especially when you are saving a significant amount of ETH on a centralized exchange.... they already are in progress with an integration with some DEX.
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:23:18 AM

Poloniex is one of the good exchange for Margin Lending , this exchange operated in 2014 and they become the biggest exchange in that times, but just now they  close lending program for customer based USA only but still open for non USA customer. The return also reasonable but its will be better than hold. Other exchange that has program Lending margin is OKEX.

richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:06:58 AM

Other recommendation crypto exchange for lending is gate.io.  This exchange just launch margin and lending program, the interest rate for lending look interesting. I has been use this exchange for spot trading more than 1 years and they is legit exchange.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: