Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:15:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAD NEWS  (Read 1071 times)
KAGAWA HATORI (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:34:41 PM

The news is not so bad, it would be much worse if they discovered this vulnerability when they were launched, and now they will patch up the holes and launch an update!

Hopefully good things will come back this year because I see a lot of people complaining about all the bad things that are happening right now. Scammer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:48:29 PM

Nothing to worry about it. This is all being taken care of by Ethereum development team when this fork happens in late February.
Weeker

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:34:07 AM

The question is how this fork will affect the ether and whether it will give it strength for further development.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:21:26 AM

Constantinople postponement is for me a good thing. It indicates that testing is thorough and responsible enough to identify these potential issues. I'd much rather we have a delayed upgrade than a faulty one.

kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:33:27 AM

I think good or bad news does not now have much influence in the crypto world, whether that position will make BTC go up or down.maybe it's just a miracle that will change everything

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Lavander

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:03:26 AM

I just saw this information even though this post was created on 15 January 2019.

1. Does this make things worse again this year?
2. Will the price get worse?
3. What actions do you take with information like this?

Articles

https://decryptmedia.com/4483/ethereum-hard-fork-exodus-miners

https://blog.ethereum.org/2019/01/15/security-alert-ethereum-constantinople-postponement/

This is only information that the hardfork will be made later. It will not change too much, except that Ethereum price will start to grow later - after hardfork Smiley
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:13:27 PM

I just saw this information even though this post was created on 15 January 2019.

Articles

https://blog.ethereum.org/2019/01/15/security-alert-ethereum-constantinople-postponement/
1. Yes, the end of bear market is predicted to April-May 2019.
2. Yes, the lowest price could be 70$ for 1 Eth.
3. I will buy more  Wink.
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:27:36 PM

This is only information that the hardfork will be made later. It will not change too much, except that Ethereum price will start to grow later - after hardfork Smiley
Not all hardforks can make growth in the market. we have to wait for the response from the communication after hardfork. nothing will happen. what we hope for is good news continuously.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:44:52 PM

Articles

price is in dip now. it cant get lower more. it will jump from here to 250 500 and 1000 again.
suryasuryo00

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:05:30 PM

the owner of this site will fud people with his article LoL, The ethereum constantinople hardfork will solve old problem from the blockchain technology, however, in technology Constantinople has a difference with the chain of ethereum network, because if it is directly applied, there will be a lot of bugs or errors.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:16:30 PM

the owner of this site will fud people with his article LoL, The ethereum constantinople hardfork will solve old problem from the blockchain technology, however, in technology Constantinople has a difference with the chain of ethereum network, because if it is directly applied, there will be a lot of bugs or errors.

Hope you did not see the previous hardfork on ethereum network. There is no guarantee for the price expectation things. As Op needs to know whether price dumped more or not question. Here is no answer about that first.

You may need to analyze and understand his query since he is fear about the price lose more these things. Then articles where all seeing might copied and rephrased before posting in sites. Kindly be careful about it.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:24:00 PM

Constantinople postponement is for me a good thing. It indicates that testing is thorough and responsible enough to identify these potential issues. I'd much rather we have a delayed upgrade than a faulty one.
Agree we need a perfect update from ETH so delay is the best way to complete it. And of course it did not affect the price of ETH, and now the price of ETH is starting to go up and it will definitely keep going up until the hard fork.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:24:31 PM

Not all hardforks can make growth in the market. we have to wait for the response from the communication after hardfork. nothing will happen. what we hope for is good news continuously.
if you talk about hardfork then it is information that will not give a good influence on the price of coins because usually when hardfork occurs the coin price will fall again, from experience some time ago hardfork is not a determinant of cryptocurrency price increases.
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:46:11 AM

Actually those "news" are not that bad - the issue was related to the hard-fork which has been postponed now and a new ETA will be available soon (most likely there'll be more information released today).
And without a fork, everything is not bad, there is growth, there is investment, there is profit. And what else do we want to see on the market?

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:33:06 AM

I don't see how it can be bad news. ETH development continues, there are bound to be a few bumps on the road. Everyone would rather have a fully-working product that is slightly delayed, rather than a team that just release a buggy upgrade before it is ready.
I am very confident that ETH will continue to recover. ATH is obviously a huge way away, but I think we'll pass it at some point, maybe this year, maybe next.

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:59:30 PM

I don't see how it can be bad news. ETH development continues, there are bound to be a few bumps on the road. Everyone would rather have a fully-working product that is slightly delayed, rather than a team that just release a buggy upgrade before it is ready.
I am very confident that ETH will continue to recover. ATH is obviously a huge way away, but I think we'll pass it at some point, maybe this year, maybe next.
In any case, ethereum is a very good product that aims to develop for a long time and I hope that many users of cryptocurrency will be convinced of this. But one should not aggravate the situation when the entire cryptocurrency market is already in a bad state.
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:55:31 AM

Articles

In fact, I see that everything is the opposite and for the past period this news only led us astray. Let's wait for the update for full approval.

Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 07:59:47 AM

IMHO now is a strange period that new almost ignored by the market. Looks like we see green candles on the bad news)

perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:29:49 AM

I think if me personally i will wait for what happen, if we keep see on market we can know where price will go. I mean it is not about perfect time we do any action, but it is safer to see first where it will go.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:02:08 PM

<sniff>

We can not deny those uncertainties in this technology as the market is unpredictable and only those who will take the risk will win and get their profits in a volatile market. Every year we have different situation and whatever the problem may arise I'm hoping that we can still bear with it and sustain the damage. Let just ride with the flow of the market and this is the moment that we are waiting with the spike of the market prices.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: