Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:25:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of a crypto business without an ICO  (Read 483 times)
Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:22:09 PM

So, now that we are in a bear market, I am no longer considering doing an ICO or security token offering and whatnot.
I still love crypto and I want to work on this sector.
What do you suggest I do, in terms of making a web site and making money with crypto.
I am good at statistics.

Apart from participating in the ICO, it is better to choose IEO for now, some IEOs prove this works very well in getting profit. Even if you targeting in the long term. If you are still not interested, trading gives a random opportunity in your luck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:36:08 PM

So, now that we are in a bear market, I am no longer considering doing an ICO or security token offering and whatnot.
What do you suggest I do, in terms of making a web site and making money with crypto.
I am good at statistics.

Apart from participating in the ICO, it is better to choose IEO for now, some IEOs prove this works very well in getting profit. Even if you targeting in the long term. If you are still not interested, trading gives a random opportunity in your luck
right, a lot of Ieo are booming right now. many investors are turning to this investment, perhaps investors realize that exchange needs will be a great opportunity for the future

munareal

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:45:25 PM

The easiest way to make it is for you to trade since you have a statistical background. You can also create a website that will be better than coinmarketcap website now that it is a known fact that their volumes are fake
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 02:01:49 PM

I am good at statistics.

All IEO which took place on the exchange Binance and HUOBI - a lottery in which to get was simply unrealistic. Continuous Bots and scripts. Tokens are sold out in seconds, during this time ordinary people do not even have time to update the page. And all these sales are made to make a profit to the exchanges that organized them as part of the tokens from this sale they received for the listing.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:12:53 PM

You should be a market manager, our bounty ,manager. You would be able to control the crowd. Or atleast work in the strategy department, with your analytical skills you should be fine. Or be a National statistics officer, well if that is you don;t have the passion to do crypto business any more.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:22:49 PM

I am good at statistics.
With your share, I bet you have a good knowledge in terms of technology, so I think that you are able to manage many things to make a lot of profit. You are good at statistics, so in crypto market I advise you to do trading, but anyway make a good preparation for knowledge in this term is necessary. In my mind, I evaluate you a smart people, you know what your current ability are, so you yourself should take time to find out a better way for you. GOOD LUCK!
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:37:11 PM

The investment and trading will be more suitable for most of the people because in this situation create in will only give the profit for your so the investment will not only helpful for quicktime and also you need to trade something to get the income every time frequently.

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:05:17 PM

I am good at statistics.
there are lots of options available for cryptocurrencies to make income from other investment especially my opinion is trading will be the best option right now because in this type of situation also we can make the income frequently without any difficulties so I recommend trading is best investment right now.
Bitcoinideology

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:55:39 PM

There is another alternative to ICO which is more secure and responsive. IEO is called Initial Exchange Offering which is newly launched on the world number one exchange by volume for trading that is Binance. Binance launchpad launched this project as a counterparty and holds the process. This prevent from scams because in ICO are available on developers site and we do not know when the website crashes but investors are confident enough to invest in IEO because the exchange has taken responsibility.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:58:30 PM

If you start a business just because you want to make more money then you should probably forget about it because most of the people who start with that mindset will end up failing. You got to have a passion for what you are doing and like what you are doing while also making money and also helping other people to improve their lives.
Snaic

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:41:44 AM

Of course, without ICO projects, earnings in cryptocurrency look pretty boring. This is especially true for bounty hunters. It is very difficult to find a suitable ICO project to join his signature campaign. Many projects do not include a signature campaign, others offer their wallets or simply non-MyEtherWallet wallets. However, I’m used to this wallet. Others don’t attract me yet, I’m just not sure about them. Many projects still with signs of fraud. Therefore, I am now cautious. A lot of work has been wasted over the past year, so I’ve been forced to reduce my participation in the ICO bounty campaigns. We expect an improvement in the market.

incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:47:52 AM

ico are necessary and most successful business model in crypto and crypto icos are proven business model in last 3 years many successful icos brought billions of dollars in business
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:51:03 AM

I am good at statistics.

So it looks like you look at bounty hunting as a job that's why when the pay is not good, you look for alternatives. Why not trade if you wanted to make money here? Or go to other freelancing site, (might not be paying crypto though), but still that is money so I suggest that you go for it and comeback to crypto when everything has settled down or when the bull run starts.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████