Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:20:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 8)[BOUNTY][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR  (Read 2715 times)
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:19:08 PM

Little information itself detailed! Many questions for which there are no answers!

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:55:18 AM

In case a participant has a proposal regarding the development and promotion of FortFC project it is required to contact the customer support via the official Telegram chat of FortFC bounty campaign https://t.me/fortfc_bounty, via the official FortFC thread at Bitcointalk thread or via email support@fortfc.com
Start a subscription company on the forum. I think that you will find participants which go to accept participation in this bounty and this will help in promoting FORTFC project.
adidasler444

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:03:51 AM

"Trading using FORTFC terminal". What are these terminals? Where are they available?
Zahmere

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:18:07 AM

Quite often, projects began to reduce the minimum contribution to the project. All this because of the state of the market, people began to invest a lot less over the past year.
It's true. However, now there is a clear tendency to increase investment in cryptocurrency. I think that in the coming months we will see the most powerful pump in the crypto market!
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:45:19 AM

I was also interested in this project because it does not look like other projects. Therefore, I will observe the development.
Project FORTFC is really original and not similar to other projects on the crypto terminal. I hope that this will be appreciated by users and the project will succeed!
Pavel1988Pop

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:59:38 AM

I am very pleased to see such an active dialogue between users and the project representative. It is very cool that in the project there is a person who controls the communication in the thread on the BTT.
Constructive dialogue between developers and the community is the key to a healthy atmosphere in the FORTFC project.
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:23:27 AM

The FORTFC project has a rather interesting description of their concept. I think the team has something to put in the description of their project. And as users, it will be interesting for us to read this.
The FORTFC project has a rather interesting concept. I hope that the developers will fulfill all their plans and will be able to realize my idea.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:02:24 PM

You need to understand that marketing is much more important than the technical component of most projects. While there is no integration of blockchain projects into real business, the technical part of projects is less important for users. Marketing is what matters most today.
Sorry you are right. Marketing is by far the most important element in the crypto industry. But this will not always be the case. The world is changing. Blockchain technology is increasingly penetrating our lives.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:24:20 PM

The thread is really quite lively and active. I am glad that you listened to the views of ordinary users and made a number of changes in the structure of this thread.
You're right. In this thread is really quite lively communication between users. It's good. It is always pleasant to communicate with people with whom you have common interests.
IarLeonid729

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:42:29 PM

support,add information about the distribution of coins on each of the bounty program and the program signature,because every participant in the program bouti first reviews this information and decides on the participation
For example, I used to actively participate in bounty in social networks. Then I decided that this company’s signature is much more profitable to participate, and for about a year, I’m mainly participating only in the signature company. Will there be something like that?
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:22:27 PM

It would be great! I would also be happy to take part in the bounty and add the project signature to my account. By the way, I think that a signature is the most effective type of bounty.
I think so too, but unfortunately the project FORTFC team has not yet decided on the launch of the signature company. Maybe in the future they will consider this issue.
cas33

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:31:11 PM

The thread is really quite lively and active. I am glad that you listened to the views of ordinary users and made a number of changes in the structure of this thread.
You're right. In this thread is really quite lively communication between users. It's good. It is always pleasant to communicate with people with whom you have common interests.
I support. People have common goals, plans, interests, and a look into the future. And to find like-minded people is always good.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:08:31 PM

very huge request to the admin of this thread,add all active links to telegram Facebook Twitter and a full description of the bounty program with percentage distribution of bets and number of coins per reward
This is a very good offer for the team. Going to the official thread, the user should receive maximum information about the project. I hope that in the future everything will complement.
this is not a suggestion,and most likely the main requirement of many users of the forum ,which refers to the bounty program,the maximum information about an proscale bounty
Julia1992

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:49:49 PM

I was also interested in this project because it does not look like other projects. Therefore, I will observe the development.
Project FORTFC is really original and not similar to other projects on the crypto terminal. I hope that this will be appreciated by users and the project will succeed!
Nowadays, not all users are willing to appreciate the efforts of admins and so on. Some need everything at once, but it also does not happen!

tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:53:57 PM

Nowadays, not all users are willing to appreciate the efforts of admins and so on. Some need everything at once, but it also does not happen!
to evaluate the project you need to have as much information about the project and the team that develops this project, and the idea of the project is really interesting and requires long-term monitoring
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:05:51 PM

I like the fact that the group of telegrams has a very heated discussion and the team is always in touch. Quick answers are extremely encouraging.
Julia1992

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:35:26 PM

About generosity. Any information did not appear? Maybe I missed this moment!

Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:05:30 AM

About generosity. Any information did not appear? Maybe I missed this moment!
What do you mean? All information on the bounty is on the first page of the topic. No new information.
adidasler444

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:51:44 AM

"Listing on different exchanges"- Which exchanges are you considering? And what is the release date?
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:12:53 AM

"Trading using FORTFC terminal". What are these terminals? Where are they available?
I understand that FORTFC terminal is own terminals that the FORTFC project team plans to develop and run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: