Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:43:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 8)[BOUNTY][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR  (Read 2715 times)
Quesdex

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:49:02 AM

In addition to advertising, there should still be a good idea, who will invest in a project that looks like a real scam for example?
No one of course ... those days were gone when investors were ready to invest in any project that had in its name the words "crypto" or "blockchain." Now everyone wants to know the real situation in the projects, see the real team and understand the real prospects.
It’s just that people gradually began to understand this and follow the market; now they are more cautious than before, although the scam of projects has increased

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:29:20 PM

In addition to advertising, there should still be a good idea, who will invest in a project that looks like a real scam for example?
No one of course ... those days were gone when investors were ready to invest in any project that had in its name the words "crypto" or "blockchain." Now everyone wants to know the real situation in the projects, see the real team and understand the real prospects.
Well, yes, when there was money and the market was at its best, it was constantly invested, but as we see now everything changes, times are different, but the market growth will be exactly
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:13:36 PM

This is a rare case when the user is satisfied as he can earn kroiptovalyutu, and the project is satisfied as for a relatively small amount of money receives a large-scale advertising campaign.
This is a simple concept and was the reason for such a mega popularity bounty in the past years. In some companies, many thousands of participants were recruited, which made participation less profitable. But it still didn't stop anyone.
I think that the bounty will live forever, the most ideal advertising for those who have no money for expensive advertising, the best option, so to speak
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:51:44 PM

This is a rare case when the user is satisfied as he can earn kroiptovalyutu, and the project is satisfied as for a relatively small amount of money receives a large-scale advertising campaign.
This is a simple concept and was the reason for such a mega popularity bounty in the past years. In some companies, many thousands of participants were recruited, which made participation less profitable. But it still didn't stop anyone.
I think that the bounty will live forever, the most ideal advertising for those who have no money for expensive advertising, the best option, so to speak
Yes, generosity will always be there, but only if everyone participates in it, as before? Now the income of the participant is zero
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:03:36 PM

Well, yes, when there was money and the market was at its best, it was constantly invested, but as we see now everything changes, times are different, but the market growth will be exactly
You are absolutely right! Now times are different! I would say even hard! It is difficult now both mentally and physically!

tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:00:38 PM

The more people in the campaign bounty, the better for the project itself, as the faster information disperses on social networks
in conducting bounty companies at that time involved a lot of bots and Junior members who had no merit, after tightening the rules on the forum and lower prices in the market, this excitement around the bounty companies slightly decreased
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:57:15 PM

The more people in the campaign bounty, the better for the project itself, as the faster information disperses on social networks
in conducting bounty companies at that time involved a lot of bots and Junior members who had no merit, after tightening the rules on the forum and lower prices in the market, this excitement around the bounty companies slightly decreased
for the project, and for developers does not matter who will do the job bounty program,a live person or a bot,it is important the result,but the company's signature has value and is of great importance rank on the forum
opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:14:53 PM

You're right! Professionals must do everything. Only then can we count on some serious result.
The FORTFC project is quite interesting. I think that the developers will be able to implement all that is described in the White Paper, this project is a success!
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:21:33 PM

What is so special about this project? How will he help traders?
To understand the essence of this FORTFC project, you need to understand what these guys offer. To study for a start WhitePaper and a Roadmap. I think you will understand a lot.
opsofsile1983

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:47:09 PM

To understand the essence of this FORTFC project, you need to understand what these guys offer. To study for a start WhitePaper and a Roadmap. I think you will understand a lot.
And what about newcomers to crypto investing? After all, it is no secret that there are many people on the market for whom most of the special terms are a dark forest.
Julia1992

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:13:49 PM

for the project, and for developers does not matter who will do the job bounty program,a live person or a bot,it is important the result,but the company's signature has value and is of great importance rank on the forum
I do not know why, but bot does not cause me any confidence! The real person is yes, but some kind of bot .... no!

ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:46:35 AM

A large number of participants is good for the project as a result of the project receives a large-scale advertising campaign. However, for the participants themselves, this is bad because a lot of people claim one pool of rewards.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:05:01 AM

Personally, I expect to see market growth already this month. It seems to me that many coins are consolidating and preparing for growth.
opsofsile1983

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:44:02 AM

I do not know why, but bot does not cause me any confidence! The real person is yes, but some kind of bot .... no!
Let's be objective - the result of the bounty is how much the project has become famous and popular. And who did it bots or real people is not important.
CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:51:01 AM

Let's be objective - the result of the bounty is how much the project has become famous and popular. And who did it bots or real people is not important.
I agree, the final result has always been important and no matter how it was achieved, i fully agree with that
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:45:59 AM

And what about newcomers to crypto investing? After all, it is no secret that there are many people on the market for whom most of the special terms are a dark forest.
Let them study and read. More than enough materials. You need to understand the terms and delve into the technology. Just superficially studying projects is not the right method.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:44:57 PM

Let them study and read. More than enough materials. You need to understand the terms and delve into the technology. Just superficially studying projects is not the right method.
Now everything is in an accessible form, I took it and read it, I understood everything, as on any resource on the Internet, the world of technology
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:10:43 PM

Personally, I expect to see market growth already this month. It seems to me that many coins are consolidating and preparing for growth.
It seems to me that we will not see growth at all this year, the market will be at the same level for a long time.
Julia1992

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:19:01 PM

It seems to me that we will not see growth at all this year, the market will be at the same level for a long time.
Well, categorically do not have to adjust yourself! We must believe in the best. Growth will be 100%, you just have to be patient and wait a bit!

Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:54:36 PM

It all depends on whether Bitcoin futures start trading. This year is a lot of fundamental events for the growth of the entire cryptocurrency market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: