Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:25:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need An advice to learn Blockchain.  (Read 576 times)
-Blockcuan- (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:51:31 AM

...snip...
No, you need to learn cryptography if you are going to learn about Blockchain. Cryptography, Peer to Peer Technology are the building blocks of the blockchain technology. If you don't have a strong insight on these two, you will have a very tough time on mastering the technology. You need to note that, very few are interested in learning the tech since most of them are driven by the cryptocurrency hype you will find a way in paving your future if you master this technology to quite an extent and start developing some simple dapps.

Blockchain can simply be called as a data structure or more commonly a digital asset. For you to protect your physical assets you require hard cases, lockers and keys. Similarly cryptography helps you in protecting your digital asset/datas. Without learning how to protect these datas, managing these confidential records in the digital form are quite useless. Further you need to understand that this cryptography was primary in securing the multi billion dollar cryptocurrency market. They can secure your records provided how safely you handle the private keys. If you have learnt about cryptography and a good code, it is up-to you to how effectively you use them to manage your records.
I got your poin, At least we knowing about "Cryptografy" Due that is were first implementation of Tech Blockchain. But I just to wish to learn more about how to using create more inovation "how the tech blockchain could be useful and able used for implementation in real life, aside of cryptocurrency."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:23:59 PM

Hello Im Newbie, Could anyone would sharing an experience or give an advice for learn Blockchain. I Would learning about Blockchain Tech. But I still consider where i should start, then may anyone has finish with Course online?

Thankyour.

The internet is your best friend when looking for something to learn on. It contains unlimited information and various study materials available to the public but you must know what to search in the first place.
Browse through the forums and use the search bar located at the upper right hand corner to scan through various posts about it. In addition, there are also generous people in the forum who are willing to share their knowledge about blockchain!

I also recommend reading these two (2) books:
1. Mastering Bitcoin by Andreas M. Antonopolous; and
2. Blockchain Revolution by Donn Tapscott.

Both books provide a quick insight and background about the blockchain technology and its components.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x