Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:18:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What to do with abuser TMAN?
1. Remove TMAN from DT1 and DT2 list. Include him in Blacklist from future selection
2. Remove TMAN from DT1 and DT2 list. Include him in Blacklist from future selection and check out the other participants of this outrageous collusion on the availability of his of multiple accounts
3. Remove from the DT1 from the list and add all participants of this outrageous collision in Blacklist from future selection.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TMAN abuses DT system. Remove TMAN from DT, include him in Blacklist from future  (Read 1603 times)
peloso
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:20:34 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2019, 07:42:33 PM by peloso

TMAN has absolutely not abused his position. He is free to exclude anyone at any time for any reason. Now, if you really want to talk about abuse let's start with this:

realy? so why you buthurt when im and others exclude you ? we are also free to exclude you and your mafia

TMAN, you're coming across as a real asshole here.

and it realy true Roll Eyes

p.s
each sensible user should immediately remove default trust and make own list

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 07:25:20 PM

Can you list them?
The two moderators and chimk. There was someone else but the name escapes me now (I was thinking Alex_Sr but he seems to be bombarded with exclusions).
What? The other moderator (not xandry) has no business in DT IMO.

How does this relate to the number of messages in the locale? Directly connected! Number of posts in Russian locale: 4 095 224 Posts.
Great achivement, you have 3-4 million shitposts.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:31:34 PM

TMAN has absolutely not abused his position. He is free to exclude anyone at any time for any reason. Now, if you really want to talk about abuse let's start with this:

realy? so why you buthurt when im and others exclude you ? we are also free to exclude you and your mafia

I agree but the main issue you will have is that all the power was just handed to them because ultimate system controller power for DT resides with earned (cycled gamed undeserved merit)

ask loyce, pharmacist of tman, fox pup, bla bla any of these to provide you with some of their best, insightful and thought provoking posts.... that you  would expect such high merit holders to have by the 100's...... and.....

You will get nothing. These fools can not provide any content here except parroting crap they already got spoon fed to spam their sigs.

Most of these low functioning keyboard bullies are mentally deficient and yet seek to show their high merit scores as some kind of guarantee/certificate that they are valuable and can provide great posts here. NO.

Then you present them facts and they shrink away.

Or you ask them for evidence for their claims .... vanish.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 07:35:55 PM

1)   Publicly conspiring to overthrow the DT system with other users, which would effectively set free thousands of scammers.  - theymos has already concluded that "that topic is highly analogous to the English discussions. The main addition is that they're looking to get more local representation in DT1, which is very reasonable."
Theymos is no longer the only the decision maker, that's the whole point of the new system. I strongly disagree with his assesment of your collusion.

2) Leaves useless positive ratings to their friends.  Where? Show me any....  a straight up lie, Lauda
Yeah, no.

3) Possible trust farming.  --->  projection  Lauda's conscience onto me.
Nope.

Got so bad, attempting to strike a balance I had to left a couple of red comments in her profile and build my own DT0 which, currently, looks like as follows
HostFat
cryptohunter
shorena
Quickseller
Immature adults reacting as immature adults usually do. I have not expected anything more from you.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
SmartPayMINT

Activity: 18
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:39:34 PM

Doing some digging and found the ass kissers here...what's up?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 07:39:51 PM

What does this have to do with the number of posts or users? Trust system should be based on users whose judgement can be trusted. It doesn't make any sense to link that to user counts or post counts. It often takes years for one to earn such trust.

By my count you have three or four DT2 members. I have re-added chimk who got excluded earlier and I believe he would make a good DT member and seems to be willing to learn how things work.

If you carefully read the topic for which I redtrusted TMAN - you would see how acute the problem is the lack of users able to leave colored reviews in the trust. I'm not talking about a personal trust that takes years to make. I'm talking about the ability to leave color reviews to dozens and hundreds of farm accounts that have bred in our locale.

How does this relate to the number of messages in the locale? Directly connected! Number of posts in Russian locale: 4 095 224 Posts. This is about 10% of all forum posts. You realistically consider that 3-4 users enough to process such number of posts? If the DT2 sheet is now about 300 people, the representation of Russia there should be at least 20-30 people. Less easy to handle. I'm not particularly interested in representation in DT1 but our representation in DT2 requires a serious increase.

Anybody can post trust ratings. Many of those posts are in the altcoin board, which doesn't show DT scores so being a DT member makes little difference. On the other hand, non-DT members posting trust ratings can show responsible use of the trust system and earn their place in DT. You're wrong to assume this takes less time than earning trade trust. Trusting one's judgement is different and likely more complicated.

And DT members don't need to read all posts. Scams can get reported by any user. DT members can review and act. Putting unqualified users into DT would just make it worse.

So again, instead of disrupting the trust system for the rest of the forum perhaps you can work on improving what you already have.
SmartPayMINT

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:55:11 PM

This forum is abused by individuals who have gained trust via fake or longer accumulation. It seems that once these individuals have gotten to a certain trust reach they feel as if they now magically are allowed to abuse that power to deliberately abusing new members and leaving negative feedback on others without any valid reason. The individuals I'm talking about are the ones we spoken to on this forum, most of which we've never even heard of until out of randomly someone leaves us negative feedback just because they felt like it, and the mods barely even listen, clearly they are doing this and you can see, the weird thing is that each time we started.a thread about these individuals, the mods removed it, yet they let these individuals go around leaving people negative feedback and calling others names. This isn't acceptable, like you seriously need to grow up...and what's going on with the extortion attempt? I want in...
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 07:59:59 PM

This forum is abused by individuals who have gained trust via fake or longer accumulation. It seems that once these individuals have gotten to a certain trust reach they feel as if they now magically are allowed to abuse that power to deliberately abusing new members and leaving negative feedback on others without any valid reason. The individuals I'm talking about are the ones we spoken to on this forum, most of which we've never even heard of until out of randomly someone leaves us negative feedback just because they felt like it, and the mods barely even listen, clearly they are doing this and you can see, the weird thing is that each time we started.a thread about these individuals, the mods removed it, yet they let these individuals go around leaving people negative feedback and calling others names. This isn't acceptable, like you seriously need to grow up...and what's going on with the extortion attempt? I want in...
Maybe you are just mad that you scams have failed, maybe? Cheesy

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:00:59 PM

...not to mention that they already have other DT2 members among them so there is no lack of scam busting power or whatever they're looking for regarding DT.

So, I myself to search for Russian in section DT2? Are you not ready to answer for your words?

Apparently tomorrow will have to do a new topic with a comparative analysis of the number of Russian users on the forum, number of posts in the Russian local Board and the number of Russian users at lists DT1 and DT2.

What does this have to do with the number of posts or users? Trust system should be based on users whose judgement can be trusted. It doesn't make any sense to link that to user counts or post counts. It often takes years for one to earn such trust.

So why have proven liars and those that support liars? seems you should be excluded at once.

SmartPayMINT

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:06:30 PM

Maybe you are just mad that you scams have failed, maybe? Cheesy

Nah I know how to to deal with silly kids like yourself...you'll see
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3037

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:22:04 PM

ask loyce, pharmacist of tman, fox pup, bla bla any of these to provide you with some of their best, insightful and thought provoking posts.... that you  would expect such high merit holders to have by the 100's...... and.....

You will get nothing. These fools can not provide any content here except parroting crap they already got spoon fed to spam their sigs.
I don't seem to recall you asking me for my best posts, but if you insist, I am quite proud of my coverage of the 2016 unofficial global moderator election. I do have hundreds more amazing posts, as you say, but I don't want to make this thread all about me.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:41:02 AM

I initially thought the quote from theymos was faked, but upon investigation it is not. Lol.

The problem with the new trust system is that you do not need to be viewed as trustworthy by anyone that matters in order to get on DT1. This means several people with a little bit of power, such as those TMAN is close with/to, can effectively control who is on DT1, both adding people and excluding people.

I am not a fan of the new DT system however, TMAN and his clique should all be blacklisted from being on DT1, as most of them engage in behavior consistent with organized crime, and best case they are very shady. They often leave many contentious ratings and have done so without consequences.

Got any proof to back up allegations like that?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764757.0

I am not sure if you have seen the above thread but there it one example.

There are other examples of them protecting each other and other examples that are not as bad as the above.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 06:41:53 AM

ultofresto
Mak013
Zuzma
z0n0
american911
MaoChao
G.Butryk
madnessteat
WhiteManWhite
DabLjat
3meek
Roman_P
kzv
Polkeins
mak013
TheFuzzStone
BITpashaCOIN
4ff
AlphaOM

I just hope that the two moderators, which are included by theymos, are staying away from all this folk.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:25:11 AM
Merited by Piggy (1)

I hope that members can reset their thinking.

A lot of the people that are currently distrusting each other are ultimately on the same side.

Yet together we can be much stronger in the fight against scams.

A distrust war doesn't benefit anyone in the long run. It will create warring fractions and coups.

We don't want scammers and we don't want the forum to be just spam from a massive account farm.

Spam and shitposts will drive the good posters away.

I'm in a neutral position on this whole topic and have not taken a side in this conflict. I'm against spammers and scammers.

I think Russian representation on the DT system is important. If the right people are on the DT system then the co-operation between the Russians and the English speaking DTs will result in more scammers and spammers being caught, tagged and banned.

Russian is a complex language and it is easy to misunderstand innuendo, jargon and slang.

Also there is a massive risk involved in removing existing DTs from DT positions. Even controversial characters have done a massive amount of good for this forum that is undone if they are removed from DT.

I really hope that both parties can reconsider their positions and come to a compromise. I've started some dialogue between some of the parties via PM.

Part of that is also discussing community values. Discussion about acceptable and unacceptable behavior. Community values. DT

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:33:13 AM

I initially thought the quote from theymos was faked, but upon investigation it is not. Lol.

The problem with the new trust system is that you do not need to be viewed as trustworthy by anyone that matters in order to get on DT1. This means several people with a little bit of power, such as those TMAN is close with/to, can effectively control who is on DT1, both adding people and excluding people.

I am not a fan of the new DT system however, TMAN and his clique should all be blacklisted from being on DT1, as most of them engage in behavior consistent with organized crime, and best case they are very shady. They often leave many contentious ratings and have done so without consequences.

Got any proof to back up allegations like that?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764757.0

I am not sure if you have seen the above thread but there it one example.

There are other examples of them protecting each other and other examples that are not as bad as the above.

I was asking for proof, not for more allegations.

DabLjat (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 70

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:26:30 AM

Especially for the gang that organized the Russian genocide in the DT lists.

"We do not want war, but who will come to us with a sword - from the sword and die. In fact stood, stands and will stand the Russian land!"
The Holy Grand Prince Alexander Nevskiy

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 10:48:33 AM

I hope that members can reset their thinking.
A lot of the people that are currently distrusting each other are ultimately on the same side.
-snip-
No. I am fairly certain that this is not the case. You can clearly see that based on sent ratings, trust lists (mind the exclusions, the inclusions are more important) and how they approach the whole subject to begin with.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
S_Therapist

Activity: 308
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:28:11 PM

Hello OP, I think you have skipped an option in the poll.
The poll is like-
"What to do with abuser TMAN?"
Option 1: Exclude
Option 2: Exclude
Option 3: Exclude

There are people who belong to TMAN's gang and they would vote for "Keep TMAN as he is currently." Please, always include all probable voting option  Cheesy

Exchase
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRYPTO EXCHANGE  │  MARGIN TRADING  │  TOKEN LISTING
CRYPTO-WALLET  │  CRYPTO-GAMES  │  CRYPTO LOANS
SOCIAL TRADING  │  P2P EXCHANGE  │  OTC TRADING
MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM  │  BINARY OPTIONS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 12:30:26 PM

There are people who belong to TMAN's gang

@lauda - its my gang now - see...

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
DabLjat (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 70

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:33:38 PM

Hello OP, I think you have skipped an option in the poll.
The poll is like-
"What to do with abuser TMAN?"
Option 1: Exclude
Option 2: Exclude
Option 3: Exclude

There are people who belong to TMAN's gang and they would vote for "Keep TMAN as he is currently." Please, always include all probable voting option  Cheesy

This vote - an example of what choice was given to respected and honored users of the Russian locale - no choice was given, only total genocide!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: