Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:45:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Old coins vs new coins  (Read 27401 times)
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 06:11:54 PM

Its not about whether the coin is old or new, everything depends on its performance in the market. What is to be noted is its frequent fluctuations, whether positive or negative, dead or alive.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:17:15 PM

It seems to me that it is most reasonable to pay attention to new coins because they are much more promising and thanks to them you can earn more money

Actually i would love to pay more attention to the old coins which i know were successful than haven to choose those who during the bear dropped drastically. Old coins which are listed on exchanges and some that were listed on coinmarketcap still stand the chance of be successful than the new-coins.

Me, too. It seems that people trust old altcoins more as soon as these projects managed to survive. Even if these tokens lose in price, it does not scare me. I know that finally, these cryptocurrencies will grow again.
maybe in the matter of trusting more on old coins because they have succeeded in seeing the progress they made while their new coins just started to grow trust in investors. so maybe a new coin will be more difficult coupled with market conditions that do not support
lizarder

Activity: 1540
Merit: 876

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:27:51 PM

for the first point in my opinion bitcoin can only reach ATH but it will happen one year ahead because bitcoin will be very difficult to find through mining, for the problem ico coins become an alternative in my opinion but only a few of a few ico, I think for now that requires risk I saw the ico coin in several crowdfunding platforms, there were some who managed to probably have an old coin account I would exchange it there

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:28:57 PM

Of course, old altcoins are more preferable than new ones. Although they were launched on the general hype of the ICO market, all of them have original ideas, and not that just now new projects are being copied from old ones.
Many new projects are unique and their idea is more universal than those that were created earlier. they add new technologies and  new tools

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:30:12 PM

Of course, old altcoins are more preferable than new ones. Although they were launched on the general hype of the ICO market, all of them have original ideas, and not that just now new projects are being copied from old ones.
Many new projects are unique and their idea is more universal than those that were created earlier. they add new technologies and  new tools
Of course, if we are talking about real-rating projects, then of course I believe that their level of pricing will return at least to the level of the beginning of 2018. But what to say about those projects that were created after this time, which could not even collect hardcap during his company? I think that there are still enough problems and the risks are increasing several times.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:01:54 PM

Of course, if we are talking about real-rating projects, then of course I believe that their level of pricing will return at least to the level of the beginning of 2018. But what to say about those projects that were created after this time, which could not even collect hardcap during his company? I think that there are still enough problems and the risks are increasing several times.
The fact is that the situation on the cryptocurrency market is very bad, and a large number of scammers on the ico market frighten investors. That is why no project can put together a soft cap, Not to mention a hard cap. All investors now prefer to buy coins on the exchange after listing.
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:36:14 AM

In my opinion, new coins are more profitable than those that were released in 2017 and early 2018. Old coins have lost in price up to 99% of their value and I think they are unlikely to recover to their highest values in the near future. Just imagine, if the price of a token dropped from $ 100 to $ 1, then to return to its ATH this token needs to grow 100 times. In my opinion it is unrealistic in the current conditions. At the same time, new tokens  fall on average by 20% - 40%, which is more acceptable from the investment point of view.

GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:07:01 AM

actually not much different when we want to invest and trade with new coins or old coins, only the most important thing is how coins develop. to get a lot of profit, of course, requires reality not only because of the loyalty of the coin, if it is worth catching up immediately and when there is a gap in the sale, of course, sell right away. it talks about profit, not just waiting.
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:48:31 AM

In my opinion, new coins are more profitable than those that were released in 2017 and early 2018. Old coins have lost in price up to 99% of their value and I think they are unlikely to recover to their highest values in the near future. Just imagine, if the price of a token dropped from $ 100 to $ 1, then to return to its ATH this token needs to grow 100 times. In my opinion it is unrealistic in the current conditions. At the same time, new tokens  fall on average by 20% - 40%, which is more acceptable from the investment point of view.
In the current circumstances, it may be unrealistic that the price has increased 100 times, but no one expects that the growth will begin in such conditions, besides show me at least a few decent coins that in 2018 fell in price 100 times?

Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1192

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:21:39 AM

I think that not all old coins as well as new ones have a good potential and future. There are many old coins that are already incapable of anything and, roughly speaking, investors understand that their investments have already been lost. So not all old coins are good for investing. I think that it is better to analyze a few coins from the top 100 and choose for yourself a few. This will be a more reliable option.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
matricaria

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:32:06 AM

I do not trust the new coins. It seems to me that these projects are much weaker than those that were able to survive during the long period of market decline.

Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:41:43 AM

Whether new or old, the most important thing is having a use case or working products. Yes, old coins have experienced a lot and those that survived shows they are good, but nevertheless any new coin with working product or use case will surly stand the test of time.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:58:35 AM

I do not trust the new coins. It seems to me that these projects are much weaker than those that were able to survive during the long period of market decline.
not all new coins have a weak project, some new projects also have very good developments and have a very strong concept that makes ico prices very expensive, my advice for ico is better to enter in ico that does not use bounty participants for their strategies, because it usually makes prices fall.
winterrose

Activity: 619
Merit: 352

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:45:37 PM

For me, the less risk the better, so I choose already proven assets to trade or hold. But I not say that new coins bad
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:34:45 AM

not all new coins have a weak project, some new projects also have very good developments and have a very strong concept that makes ico prices very expensive, my advice for ico is better to enter in ico that does not use bounty participants for their strategies, because it usually makes prices fall.

I am agree, new coin like HOT, LTO have good prospect in the future. With many development in crypto, i think new coin have a chance to survive. Perhaps many people trauma because many new coin are pump and dump coin and show no progress on the project

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:29:44 AM

It is difficult for me to find at least one project that could be compared with the old ones . Maybe I just don't know.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:34:50 AM

In my point of view old coins is more profitable and legitimate than the new coins  because its really hard to find a project that trusted for so many years but like what other said most ico project that launched last years are scam so must better to make assurance and go for old coins, but sometimes some new coins are become gem that bring you a good profit.

briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:43:48 AM

Between the old coin and the new coin I prefer the old coin, in my opinion the old coin has the potential to be made an investment and certainly more widely known than the new coin, but for a new coin if the development is good, certainly there are many supporters in the future
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:29:13 AM

old coins: coins that went through the bull run
new coins: are ICO tokens from projects during the bear market,mostly not listed on exchanges.

It is obvious that all the aspect of the space had struggled due the giant force of bitcoin. Over the past year the average dump in price of most of the old token/altcoin from the last bull run is close to 90% while the new coin are holding to their price. Most ICOs in the later part of 2018 decided to postpone the listing which their decision could be justified or condemned as the market revives.
With the approaching news of bull run and present the value of altcoins,
1.  can the altcoins ever hit the ATH price even at $20000 bitcoin?
2. Can the new coin from ICO be an alternative even with so much old coin held in some portfolios?  
3. will you choose to hold on to old coins or sell to invest into new ICOs?

I think bitcoin is also a factor to the success of these coins? Would you mind thinking what cryptocurrency is used to buy and invest? If I'm not mistaken, it was bitcoin that is primarily used.

dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 02:32:30 AM

I have already hold most of my assets on exchanges and still planning to hold them until next bull run comes or I get my expected price to sell. Do not know when bull run come, but I have patience to wait for that.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: