Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:16:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: favorite bounty program. research.  (Read 801 times)
mamesso

Activity: 2100
Merit: 740

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:47:31 PM

vanta has good potential sales look fast. but the allocation for bounty is small.
I chose the quarkchain because it was registered in the coinmarketcap.
Quarkchain is one of the most promising blockchain projects recently, but they allocated only few tokens for thousands of people, so the reward won´t be big Sad.
It's hard to find a good bounty right now, at least the quarkchain already has an exchange and when coins have been paid coins don't become trash coins and can be sold.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:10:49 AM

My favorite bounties before was those that managed by yahoo. He's always the top choice for projects who wants to advertise using signature campaign and it was the best time for bounties. He's lenient and not like other bounty managers that are greedy and are so strict that it feels like they need a professional writer just for posting here in the forum.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:51:01 AM

For now my favorite bounty is tempire cash, because in my opinion the empire cash has a very good potential, because it will really be useful and will be very helpful for the community
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:26:42 AM

There is no one bounty that is a favorite for me, because as long as I follow the bounty, there is no single bounty that makes me rich, whether I am less fortunate or something, i don't know. For me bounty is tiring. So I only follow one bounty rather than not at all, maybe this one bounty can make me make a lot of money 😀
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:51:05 PM

for now my favorite gift program is Sharemeall, Round 1 prize program will end February 16
there is still a chance to follow it
EyeOfHorus

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:33:18 PM

Not the fan of bounties Smiley though you can get some good money but I prefer ICO program less efforts more money but you need to be sure if it won't be a scam but of course there's no guarantee.. My ICO I'm into right now DexAge looks to be much promising and good rating though I take risks but still for it is better it is just my opinion.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:12:03 AM

I joined bounty campaign when I was jr. Member only, after that I decided to find signature campaign who paid bitcoin. Honestly, it was very difficult to find and can join siganture campaign who pay participant with bitcoin, because I must have a good post and give good contribution for this forum, I know it really hard to do but I still try to make it come true.

I'm not sure since 2017 and 2018 bounty campaign gave a lot of profit for bounty hunter, most of them just gave bounty hunter lament (I knew it from bounty hunter who has revealed in this forum) and I think that really happened. Some of bounty campaign are scam and some of bounty campaign just produce shitcoin.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:15:37 AM

My favourite ICO was NHCT and I personally have invested in it and participated in their bounty too although it is still not in the exchange. I hope it will go better from current situation of course.
Metarhorn

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:29:58 AM

In earlier days it was way simpler to do bounties that today. And more profitable today.
Everything is developing at high speed in information technologies.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:56:20 PM

Not the fan of bounties Smiley though you can get some good money but I prefer ICO program less efforts more money

ico programs and bounties are quite simillar afaik  .  if you are not a fan of bounty then that also means that you are not also a fan of an ico  . ico/bounty are not also easy to do so please stop stop calling them easy money .

you need to be sure if it won't be a scam

thats nearly impossible . inspecting a bounty can be a hard task and you cant just segregate the scam from the legit one .

My ICO I'm into right now DexAge looks to be much promising and good rating though I take risks but still for it is better it is just my opinion.

promising and good to be true ico's are more likely shady  .  good ratings arent also an indication that they are fully verified to be legit .

though I take risks but still for it is better it is just my opinion.

that is still the best way to do . you must trust your own gut  .
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:09:15 PM

Not the fan of bounties Smiley though you can get some good money but I prefer ICO program less efforts more money but you need to be sure if it won't be a scam but of course there's no guarantee.. My ICO I'm into right now DexAge looks to be much promising and good rating though I take risks but still for it is better it is just my opinion.
I  took part in DexAge bounty campaign , but I know that they continued the crowdsale, and now it’s not clear when we get our bounty tokens.

Hi, just letting you know, they will distribute airdrop and bounty tokens once the soft cap has been reached $5 mil. I know cap is around $4 mil. right now so 1mil. left to get soft cap.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:51:18 AM

Op has come up with his favourite ico athero. I never go up with some favorite ico, I go with the assets that has got good trading volume, because even after listing it is hard to make use it on trading.
To Op, whether the bounty bounty rewards were distributed, came across the bounty thread where participants were much in tension discussions about the distribution of the tokens.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:36:36 PM

Bounties are simply worsting in my experiences. Only signature campaign where I genuinely delighted in most of them, either advancing and utilizing the administration or even simply cooperating with individual mark wearers and administrators.

I was exceptionally fortunate to in the end discover an item and administration I use as well as am extremely pleased with. I think this is the fate of bounties. Clients who bolster the item really and really adore it and need it to succeed.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:30:15 PM

I just have a bit confident to bounty campaign, and just once I got joined in there when I was jr member. I only got $30 for one month the work after the project ended, not bad for newbie at that time, but I think for the future when I have to focus on bounty campaign then I can't give at least something that makes this forum grow. When taken part bounty campaign I never saw in my quality post side I just use google translate and then copy paste the translate and posted, never thought of making constructive posts and even spamming in this forum. However, when I started taking part of the signature campaign that was paid with BTC I always tried to make a quality post, at least that was my motivation so far.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:20:13 PM

Bounties are simply worsting in my experiences. Only signature campaign where I genuinely delighted in most of them, either advancing and utilizing the administration or even simply cooperating with individual mark wearers and administrators.

I was exceptionally fortunate to in the end discover an item and administration I use as well as am extremely pleased with. I think this is the fate of bounties. Clients who bolster the item really and really adore it and need it to succeed.
I cant really deny that fact thats why i do jump on signature campaigns with BTC payment rather on sticking into bounty programs which doesnt really give
any assurance for you to earn.Yes, you can earn tokens but doesnt have a guarantee for it to gain value so in the end you will still receive nothing on most cases.
Gone on the days where bounty programs is still worthy to be joined up and that was on year 2017.
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:31:47 PM

Considering the current disaster of the Bounty campaigns, we should be clairvoyant in fact!
The choice of wisdom is to choose campaigns paid in BTC (which I don't do lol)
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:31:58 AM

My favorite bounties before was those that managed by yahoo. He's always the top choice for projects who wants to advertise using signature campaign and it was the best time for bounties. He's lenient and not like other bounty managers that are greedy and are so strict that it feels like they need a professional writer just for posting here in the forum.
Yeah if the project is managed by yahoo for sure the funds is safety because most of the bounty’s he run is the payments for the participants is secured on his own escrow,i remember for how many times i become one of yahoos participant always salute on his management

Considering the current disaster of the Bounty campaigns, we should be clairvoyant in fact!
The choice of wisdom is to choose campaigns paid in BTC (which I don't do lol)
Even in btc campaign scammers are indeed,so better choose the best managers before applying so the chance of being victim is not that big
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:41:19 PM

ATHERO is also a really good bounty campaign in this month but unfortunately it ended. But for now, I'm joining signature bounty of a really good bounty campaign, OATH. OATH has very good partners like Qtum, Quarkchain, Aion and Nem so I think you guy should take a look at this bounty.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:43:56 AM

My favorite bounty program is ADAB solution ,Oath Protocol and liven pay this are good bounties ongoing.You can do some research about this .
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:06:35 AM

I think if we want to choose one bounty programs, we need to look at their project first and make sure that we can get as much information as we can. You make a favorite bounty as you are expecting to make a lot of money from the project and after the project launch in the market, you will leave the project and moves to the other bounty. It's not good for you because this means, you don't have a favorite project that you still want to get involved in, no matter if the project has time for up and down in the market.

To make favorite, it means, we follow every update from them, we involve into their project, we want to know the details of the project and if necessary, we can be an ambassador for the project. But if you only make the project as your favorite to make money, then I don't think that is favorite meaning

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀