Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:45:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How many control should have mods over trust?
None. - 22 (73.3%)
Able to delete. - 4 (13.3%)
Block users on the trust system - 0 (0%)
Delete and block users. - 4 (13.3%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should trust be moderated? (Poll)  (Read 471 times)
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:54:38 PM

There are some feedback like these example, so give moderator power to delete trust is necessary.

But it only waste moderator's time time unless the abused feedback is left by DT-1 or DT-2. I doubt people look for un-trusted feedback anyway

Look at untrusted feedbacks too they might be important.
A new scammer may not yet have been tagged. You should set it to be shown by default. When analysing trust pages myself a credible rating is one with a reference link and an accurate description.
If in doubt don't trade! unless it's affordable to you and you consider the risks and are fully aware of them.

If no reference is given, look at the name of the person giving the merit, their post history and their own trust page to see how accurate their trust might be.

admins and global mods can already moderate trust. I'm not sure why this topic is necessary? Are you wanting a "report to admin button"?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:02:30 PM
Merited by TryNinja (1), DireWolfM14 (1)

I doubt people look for un-trusted feedback anyway

I do, I have it visible, checked by default. All data is potentially useful, you'd be surprised what can be found.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: