Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:16:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NIX - Next gen privacy currency & multi-layered interoperability platform  (Read 5981 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (52 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
kamikaza

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 11:46:51 AM

I think that the team should look here, every coin that left this forum just died and lost on value. The colleague's idea is very good and it will give the coin great value. The team must personally implement this marketing plan.

I actually disagree. I used to be here very often back in 2016 and even 2017 but this forum is losing its importance within the crypto space.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andreas G. A.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:40:34 AM

I'm "wkr" from the forum.
I have been with the project for a long time and I am very happy with the work of the team.
As we all know technology and the band is amazing.There is no marketing Sad
My suggestion is to do an advertisement on cointelegraph.com and coindesk.com
The article presents the work of the team from Zoin to NIX.
Tell about NIX - list all features (anonymity, platform, change cryptocurrency / cryptocurrency anonymously, is more anonymous than monero and dash).
Make a program for users, for example - pay for a post about NIX and for distributing knowledge about NIX (pool10,000 NIX - 2 NIX for one post)
Introduce NIX to the darknet (supermarkets in darknet)
Start paying for advertising on FB and reddit (FB/reddit budget $ 200 per month for 6 months) coinmarketcap.com budget 200$ per month.
I want the team to delegate one person to take on these ideas, . I do not want these ideas to be implemented by a member who is not part of the team

Hello "wkr"! You have great ideas. I suggest that you prepare proposals for each of your ideas so that you ideas have the chance to become reality.
I am sure that the community would be happy to support your proposals. To be successful you proposal must be well elaborated. Contact cointelegraph.com and ask them how much an advertisement costs, etc. After that you can prepare a proposal.
kamikaza

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 01:44:14 PM

I have been with the project for a long time and I am very happy with the work of the team.
Tell about NIX - list all features (anonymity, platform, change cryptocurrency / cryptocurrency anonymously, is more anonymous than monero and dash).
Make a program for users, for example - pay for a post about NIX and for distributing knowledge about NIX (pool10,000 NIX - 2 NIX for one post)
Start paying for advertising on FB and reddit (FB/reddit budget $ 200 per month for 6 months) coinmarketcap.com budget 200$ per month.
I want the team to delegate one person to take on these ideas, . I do not want these ideas to be implemented by a member who is not part of the team

Hello "wkr"! You have great ideas. I suggest that you prepare proposals for each of your ideas so that you ideas have the chance to become reality.
I am sure that the community would be happy to support your proposals. To be successful you proposal must be well elaborated. Contact cointelegraph.com and ask them how much an advertisement costs, etc. After that you can prepare a proposal.

There are currently plans in the making to step-up the community building, exposure and interactions. NIX is already working hard on improving its marketing reach. The SEO has been improved significantly, many new people joined the social platforms due to KuCoinPlay and two promo videos have already been released.

Article on Cointelegraph costs either 0.4 or 0.8 BTC

Please use the Off-Chain Governance layer if you have any idea or proposal that needs funding!

jsker2

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 08:55:34 PM

There are currently plans in the making to step-up the community building, exposure and interactions. NIX is already working hard on improving its marketing reach. The SEO has been improved significantly, many new people joined the social platforms due to KuCoinPlay and two promo videos have already been released.

Article on Cointelegraph costs either 0.4 or 0.8 BTC

Please use the Off-Chain Governance layer if you have any idea or proposal that needs funding!

article on cointelegraph certainly would raise the price of NIX, why the team will not take care of it, because a colleague sent a fee for proposals from what I understood
nixplatform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 39
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 05:22:03 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2019, 11:35:50 PM by nixplatform

NIX Platform: Privacy Swap Proof of Concept

After months of hard work, the NIX and Flare Wallet teams have successfully accomplished the first automated privacy swap ever made! - and it happened between NIX and KMD pairs.

Full Read:

https://medium.com/@nixplatform/nix-platform-privacy-swap-proof-of-concept-210089edeea1
Ghost8941

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 05:43:11 PM

Amazing news. So excited this is now a reality.... First ever private atomic swap. Super excited for Flare wallet.
nyeffy

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 06:00:53 PM

I have downloaded that NIX ios wallet . It is simple but cool , i like the GUI , and it is very easy to use! I'm gonna try now the GUI web wallet . I am thinking that i will be amazed .
joshcarnice

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 03:05:33 AM

Wow! Good news! Finally, this is it! Congratulations $NIX and Flare Wallet for the accomplishment of The First ever Private Swap. <3
delords

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 04:12:23 AM

I love everything about NIX, the leasing idea blew me away. (LPOS) with electricity being a challenge where I am, I can still easily stake.
I can't wait for the mobile app to come alive
vannelle85

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 07:49:44 AM

NIX Platform: Privacy Swap Proof of Concept

https://i.imgur.com/umo9GY6.png

After months of hard work, the NIX and Flare Wallet teams have successfully accomplished the first automated privacy swap ever made! - and it happened between NIX and KMD pairs.

Full Read:

https://medium.com/p/210089edeea1/edit

Thats a historical day for Crypto!! True innovation!!!
Cross chain Private Atomic Swaps open the door for scalable DEX's
We gain back our right to privacy   Cool
I cannot be more excited about that  Grin
nyeffy

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 03:18:07 PM

I downloaded the UI wallet yesterday night , but syncing only finished a little time earlier. I don't know what's the problem or anything, maybe it's my network or other factors. But now that the syncing has finished , i can use it now smoothly. Love the simple yet cool design . And there's this Ghost Vault which i am excited to try. Overall it's amazing .
mipo5

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:48:53 AM

How long have you been in this area? Got some background? Investors?
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:25:33 AM

NIX Platform: Privacy Swap Proof of Concept

Full Read:

https://medium.com/@nixplatform/nix-platform-privacy-swap-proof-of-concept-210089edeea1

Going on a limb to assume that mobile wallets will also support these atomic swaps too. My question is will the mobile wallet also support cold staking and will the wallet morph into a multi-coin wallet down the road?
nixplatform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 39
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 02:18:41 PM

NIX Discord Invite Contest!

Duration: Sept 1 - Sept 30

Prizes:
1st - 150 NIX and a NIX T-Shirt :ghost:
2nd - 75 NIX
3rd - 50 NIX

Join our Discord to participate: https://t.co/vwcZJYZn55
Andreas G. A.

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 05:03:24 AM

@jackieboy: doing a proof of work private swaps with binance coin and binance dex network would have a nice marketing effect too.

same with other dexs and coins/token.

mustafa1876

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:49:21 PM

What happened to price?
Andreas G. A.

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 08:28:45 PM

Any downfalls to private swaps as opposed to public swaps? Did the private swap take longer or such?
jsker2

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 02:53:03 PM

the team is great and hard-working, it is a pity that there is no advertisement in all of this, no coin will achieve success without advertising, even the best
Andreas G. A.

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 05:27:46 AM

I am really curious where this project will stand in one year. Working private swaps still far away from implementation in Flare wallet or other DEXs.

The vision for this project was so nice. Making every coin or token private.
Andreas G. A.

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 04:44:09 AM

Is the community in disbelief after almost 1.5 years of steady back and forth?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: