Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:34:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 LOYAKK - POST ICO SOCIAL MEDIA BOUNTY 50K LYKK 🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 1001 times)
loyakk-bounty (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:11:49 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2019, 01:53:20 PM by loyakk-bounty

Greetings all bounty hunters!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tarseb90

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:10:47 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2019, 02:23:53 AM by tarseb90

I don't encourage anyone to join Loyakk bounty anymore .
Because they don't pay me in the first bounty , and they just block me in Telegram .  Angry
Anthonius Loyakk ( bounty manager ) after the end of ICO , he just said that my Twitter account is fake . Suppose my twitter account is Fake , why you don't pay me in Facebook campaign ?
Btw my twitter account is since June 2011 , that's mean it is since 7 years ago , and it is my official account and hold my real name .
you can check my twitter audit here : https://www.twitteraudit.com/SEBRITAREK ; 91% audit score .

Look to the conversation with Anthonius , i said hello sir , and he said that i harassing him .

After they raised about 16 m$ , they decide to make a KYC for the bounty hunters , and after the send of documents , they just block us in telegram .

Loyakk is a scammers !!!
be careful !

loyakk-bounty (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:01:38 PM

Because they don't pay anyone in the first bounty , and they just block us in Telegram .  Angry
Anthonius Loyakk ( bounty manager ) after the end of ICO , he just said that my Twitter account is fake . Suppose my twitter account is Fake , why you don't pay me in Facebook campaign ?
Btw my twitter account is since June 2011 , that's mean it is since 7 years ago , and it is my official account and hold my real name .
you can check my twitter audit here : https://www.twitteraudit.com/SEBRITAREK ; 91% audit score .

Look to the conversation with Anthonius , i said hello sir , and he said that i harassing him .
https://i.ibb.co/yPN6hHW/Anthonius.jpg

After they raised about 16 m$ , they decide to make a KYC for the bounty hunters , and after the send of documents , they just block us in telegram .

Loyakk is a scammers !!!
be careful !

Dear community,

It is people like this that submitted 100’s of bot accounts to diluted the reward pool. Bounty hunt work hard and get small reward because of people submitting 100’s of fake accounts. We only protect th community from being diluted by scammers. All of our honest bounty hunters received their rewards and bonuses on top. However, people who cheat were banned. I think we all know that twitter audit only checks for bots and not farmed accounts; and as the image shows, the scammers got neverous an start harassing us everyday. Sorry for the inconvenience, we’ll have new bounty information up after we contact the BCT admins about this blackmailing and harassment from this person.
tarseb90

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:12:06 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2019, 02:19:32 AM by tarseb90

Dear community,

It is people like this that submitted 100’s of bot accounts to diluted the reward pool. Bounty hunt work hard and get small reward because of people submitting 100’s of fake accounts. We only protect th community from being diluted by scammers. All of our honest bounty hunters received their rewards and bonuses on top. However, people who cheat were banned. I think we all know that twitter audit only checks for bots and not farmed accounts; and as the image shows, the scammers got neverous an start harassing us everyday. Sorry for the inconvenience, we’ll have new bounty information up after we contact the BCT admins about this blackmailing and harassment from this person.

you know that's my accounts is 100% real ,

my facebook : https://www.facebook.com/tareksebri90
my twitter : https://twitter.com/SEBRITAREK/

and i'm asking the Bitcointalk admins to check my accounts , if it is a bot accounts .

You don't pay me in the previous bounty for no raison , you just say ' bot accounts '

i have also all my work of the previous bounty , and i can give it to the Bitcointalk admin to check it , if it is real post or no .

I worked in your bounty about 5 months , and i don't get anything .

you have to pay us !

loyakk-bounty (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:19:47 PM

Your right!! You didn’t get anything but a lot of hard working honest people did...
tarseb90

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:30:39 PM

the bitcointalk admins will check my profiles and take the decision .
and don't forget that you told me to write an apology message to get my tokens .

i have my proof of work . and i can give them to bitcointalk admin .

mr Sadiq told my that i have 1561 lyk tokens , and you don't pay me .

loyakk-bounty (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:51:46 PM

the bitcointalk admins will check my profiles and take the decision .
and don't forget that you told me to write an apology message to get my tokens .

i have my proof of work . and i can give them to bitcointalk admin .

mr Sadiq told my that i have 1561 lyk tokens , and you don't pay me .
https://i.ibb.co/LY4N1Rw/sadiq.jpg
Yup, before the professional can in and discovered your scammers. Will be red trusting you account soon. You present half fact as always
omarism

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:57:03 PM

Because they don't pay anyone in the first bounty , and they just block us in Telegram .  Angry

https://i.ibb.co/yPN6hHW/Anthonius.jpg

Loyakk is a scammers !!!
be careful !
I remember you!! That guy whoa was asking same questions everyday. Eveyone got qtheir tokens so stop ZFUD. Lol. Twitter looks fake to me too. Terms said no fake accounts, so just man up kid
tarseb90

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:07:09 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2019, 03:39:17 PM by tarseb90

I remember you!! That guy whoa was asking same questions everyday. Eveyone got qtheir tokens so stop ZFUD. Lol. Twitter looks fake to me too. Terms said no fake accounts, so just man up kid

you remember me ?  Grin
who are you ?  Huh
you are a newbie member , you have just 7 post , and your profile is since 27 October 2018 !!!
Btw the bounty was ended in 30 semptember ! and you registred in bitcointalk in 27 october 2018 ?

what's your relation with bounty ?  Huh how you get the tokens ?
you are the real scammer !

tarseb90

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:10:51 PM

Yup, before the professional can in and discovered your scammers. Will be red trusting you account soon. You present half fact as always

today we will know who will get a red trust ,

first , you get helped by a newbie Member , who never join the bounty program .

second , if you are not a scammer , give us the final spreadsheet , and the proof of transactions id to the bounty wallets .

i'm waiting your answer .

Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:30:49 PM

today we will know who will get a red trust ,

first , you get helped by a newbie Member , who never join the bounty program .

second , if you are not a scammer , give us the final spreadsheet , and the proof of transactions id to the bounty wallets .

i'm waiting your answer .
I got my tokens. Quite a bit to be honest. Dude, your twitter has no comments!! Definitely fake!! Stop whining and get a life. Scammers like you guys steal from us real professionals. Total spam accounts, but begging for tokens. Lol
tarseb90

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:36:54 PM

I got my tokens. Quite a bit to be honest. Dude, your twitter has no comments!! Definitely fake!! Stop whining and get a life. Scammers like you guys steal from us real professionals. Total spam accounts, but begging for tokens. Lol

i said that i want to see the final spreadsheet ,
and the proof of Id transactions to bounty hunters .

omarism

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:41:02 PM

you remember me ?  Grin
who are you ?  Huh
you are a newbie member , you have just 7 post , and you profile is since 27 October 2018 !!!
Btw the bounty was ended in 30 semptember ! and you registred in bitcointalk in 27 october 2018 ?

what's your relation with bounty ?  Huh how you get the tokens ?
you are the real scammer !
Who am I?! I guess the guy who got the extra tokens you are crying about. Lol.
Maybe if you worked as hard as you do spreading FUD with good content you wouldn’t be here crying now. I’m sick of you guys who just retweeted stuff and beg like you did some real work. Lazy parasites!!
tarseb90

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:45:26 PM

Who am I?! I guess the guy who got the extra tokens you are crying about. Lol.
Maybe if you worked as hard as you do spreading FUD with good content you wouldn’t be here crying now. I’m sick of you guys who just retweeted stuff and beg like you did some real work. Lazy parasites!!

you profile was registred in 27 October 2018 , and the bounty was ended in 30 september 2018 .
when you joined the bounty ? hah ?

you get tokens after the end of bounty ?

Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:49:02 PM

Because they don't pay anyone in the first bounty , and they just block us in Telegram .  Angry

Loyakk is a scammers !!!
be careful !
YOUR DOING ETHEREUM CLASSIC VISION BOUNTY?! The scam coin of the year?! Loooool!! I do t know if your a scammer but you are surely not smart at all!! Lol!!
tarseb90

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:55:13 PM

YOUR DOING ETHEREUM CLASSIC VISION BOUNTY?! The scam coin of the year?! Loooool!! I do t know if your a scammer but you are surely not smart at all!! Lol!!

sorry , but you think that i'm the bounty manager of ETCV ?

I'm just a bounty hunter , i worked in more then 60 bounty .

i don't know that ETCV will be a scam . i stopped the work with them .

many bounty hunters with high rank are joined this bounty , this is not my fault  .

I'm still waiting the final spreadsheet , and the proof of id transactions to the hunters wallets .

Cubanlinx81

CryptoRex

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:04:46 PM

sorry , but you think that i'm the bounty manager of ETCV ?

I'm just a bounty hunter , i worked in more then 60 bounty .

i don't know that ETCV will be a scam . i stopped the work with them .

many bounty hunters with high rank are joined this bounty , this is not my fault  .

I'm still waiting the final spreadsheet , and the proof of id transactions to the hunters wallets .

Yup they banned a lot of people from fake accounts and scamming. But the people who remained got what they deserved. Obviously, from looking at your twitter, it not s real account at all!!. No comment at all. So...accept it and mi r on. Starting to sound like a little girl.
tarseb90

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:09:44 PM

Yup they banned a lot of people from fake accounts and scamming. But the people who remained got what they deserved. Obviously, from looking at your twitter, it not s real account at all!!. No comment at all. So...accept it and mi r on. Starting to sound like a little girl.

you said that the people who remained got what they deserved .
give me the proof !

and suppose that my twitter account is fake , what about my facebook rewards ? it is fake too ?

who are you to decide if my account is fake or not ? my twitter account is since 2011 ,
i think that it is oldest then your twitter account !

Cubanlinx81

CryptoRex

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:15:14 PM

give me the proof !

and suppose that my twitter account is fake , what about my facebook rewards ? it is fake too ?

who are you to decide if my account is fake or not ? my twitter account is since 2011 ,
Who are you to deman to a strange or anybody else to demand they show u other people payments information. You sound like an desperate idiot. No wonder you got banned. Lol!!
omarism

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:17:40 PM

give me the proof !

Yup...total ECV loser. Lol!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: