Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2019, 08:36:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Russians V TMAN - peace treaty.  (Read 2411 times)
o_e_l_e_o

Activity: 574
Merit: 1918

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:51:13 PM

-snip-
This is great, and props to you, DabLjat, TMAN and others for all agreeing to start a fresh. I've also noticed that DabLjat has removed all the unreferenced positive feedback he had left to other members of his community, so thank you for that too.

I'm trying to follow your Russian thread, but as I don't speak Russian I'm sure I'm losing some of it in translation. It seems that the next step on the plan is to identify some outstanding Russian members who would be good additions to the DT network?

It's probably worth pointing out that peloso is trolling their thread just as much as he is trolling here; ignore him.

PLAY OVER 3000 GAMES
LIGHTNING FAST WITHDRAWALS
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1666

I 💚 Bitcoin

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:36:20 PM

Reminding you of the local rule that you have been advised of by myself and an ex global mod.

Continuing with this harassment of users who do not want to hear from you is stupid and unnecessary

This is hilarious coming from you. The troll becomes the trolled.

Thanks for that OG, I’m not running a failing business I am trying to help the forum, do I need to start adding you to local rules as well? Either be productive or stay out of my threads

You are the cancer of this forum. If you want to help, just leave. You’ve never contributed anything here ever, you window licker.
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1369

Z, You are missed my friend....

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:54:42 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2019, 11:15:04 PM by Lesbian Cow
Merited by TMAN (10), suchmoon (7), The Pharmacist (3), xtraelv (1), o_e_l_e_o (1)

Reminding you of the local rule that you have been advised of by myself and an ex global mod.

Continuing with this harassment of users who do not want to hear from you is stupid and unnecessary

Thanks for that OG, I’m not running a failing business I am trying to help the forum, do I need to start adding you to local rules as well? Either be productive or stay out of my threads

You are the cancer of this forum. If you want to help, just leave. You’ve never contributed anything here ever, you window licker.

Off topic  I have traded with both of you for many years, og since 2013 tman since 2015.  Respect you both.

I was there in the slack group when your feud first started.  It was silly then and now it is destructive. At this point you are both behaving like jack asses.   Sort your dispute in private.  It would be better for you both and better for the forum.

To err is human, to moo is bovine...
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1523

www.gunbot.uk/tman/ - LEGENDARY SELF MADE BITCHES

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:54:13 AM

Off topic  I have traded with both of you for many years, og since 2013 tman since 2015.  Respect you both.

I was there in the slack group when your feud first started.  It was silly then and now it is destructive. At this point you are both behaving like jack asses.   Sort your dispute in private.  It would be better for you both and better for the forum.

I support this, looking forward to the PM from OG

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀

The Avatar:
xenon131

Activity: 714
Merit: 442

~95% of matter is dark, the rest is something real

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:40:18 AM

Hi, Lauda

Still expecting  your wise decision on this matter:

Quote from: suchmoon on January 20, 2019, 06:18:36 PM
Quote from: xenon131 on January 20, 2019, 05:16:51 PM
We took our first steps

You still have users in your trust list that seem to be there just to spite Lauda and/or TMAN. For example cryptohunter. I can't fathom why anyone would trust the forum clown's judgement, and I suspect that you're not really familiar with that user.

First, following theymos I have all right to set up my own DT0

Second, I was painted by Lauda for discussions on DT1 in Russian section which is not against   theymos support of
Quote from: theymos on January 17, 2019, 03:10:56 PM
~
 think/talk/strategize about how trust lists affect DT1 selection....

Third, got so bad, attempting to strike a balance I had to  build my own DT0 you addressed.

Forth, as proof of my goodwill I have removed all my  retaliatory neg comments relevant to Lauda, but he/she did not react so far.

Fifth, after her adequate response I will correct my DT0 leaving over there probably theymos and myself as my range of interests limited solely to technique.

I have to admit that my response to your negs was  rather emotional (sorry abt that)  than reasonable   but I'm human being and those who have no emotions at all  should consider to be robots. I'm not trading (as u can guess from the scope of my posts)   and not interested in the red/green colors. Nevertheless red negs are a bit annoying. So once more I'm appealing to your wisdom.  From my part I confirm my intent to correct my DT0 leaving over there  theymos and myself when the last barrier set by u is removed.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1523

www.gunbot.uk/tman/ - LEGENDARY SELF MADE BITCHES

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:48:06 AM

Hi, Lauda

You are best off leaving lauda a little while, he doesn't react well to retaliatory negs.

can we start sorting you guys trust lists and work a way to take a further step forwards, maybe with some goodwill Lauda will come round/

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀

The Avatar:
xenon131

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:52:14 AM

Hi, Lauda

You are best off leaving lauda a little while, he doesn't react well to retaliatory negs.

can we start sorting you guys trust lists and work a way to take a further step forwards, maybe with some goodwill Lauda will come round/

Well, OK... I am changing as promised.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1569

Practice ReCaptcha by looking at my Avatar

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 06:55:26 AM

Hi, Lauda

He likes to give them though. He doesn't like criticism either.

NOTBanned from displaying signatures until May 20, 2022, 11:26:45 PM
Don’t Plagiarize, it’s dishonest and you *will* get caught
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 3229

Pedal-powered snitch

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:30:45 PM
Merited by taikuri13 (2), Alex_Sr (1)

xenon131, you're wrong here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5096402.msg49364592#msg49364592

Votes are given only to users who are included directly and explicitly in your trust list. If you have DefaultTrust in your list that doesn't mean DT1 members get your votes. And the rule that "who needs it most gets it" also doesn't mean that some random user will get your vote. It means "who needs it most within your trust list". This rule is needed only when you have more included users in your trust list than you have available votes.

This post by G.I.Caesar is correct: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5096402.msg49365399#msg49365399

DefaultTrust is basically a dummy user account that is automatically assigned to each user's trust list (unless they set up a custom list of course) and it automatically includes the elected DT1 members in its trust list:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=122551

madnessteat

Activity: 434
Merit: 293

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:00:07 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2019, 07:16:50 PM by madnessteat

~snip~

@suchmoon please tell me how are the negotiations going? Today I saw that xenon131 still red trust. I consist in lists DT0 from Lauda, TMAN, marlboroza. I have them in my list DT0 not added!

suchmoon
Legendary

Pedal-powered snitch

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:30:17 PM

~snip~

@suchmoon please tell me how are the negotiations going? Today I saw that xenon131 still red trust I consist in lists DT0 from Lauda, TMAN, marlboroza. I have them in my list DT0 not added!

I can't speak for Lauda and I'm not really certain who's tracking the progress of negotiations. Perhaps TMAN and Alex_Sr could give us an update.

In my personal opinion, you are free to include/exclude anyone you see fit in your trust list regardless of how the negotiation goes. Of course for the trust system to work as intended (and this has nothing to do with DefaultTrust/DT) you should only add people whose judgement you trust, and not based on them being nice, sharing the same language, etc. Keep in mind that even if you don't use DefaultTrust yourself you're still voting for DT1 members.

madnessteat

Activity: 434
Merit: 293

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:08:31 PM

~snip~

Thank you for the information. I will wait for a peaceful settlement.

I used DefaultTrust list to be able to view the default users trust when translating a useful topic for the Russian-speaking community [Инcтpyкция] Пoдcчeт oчкoв дoвepия

In my list DT0 consist users, which I belive only useful forum, this my opinion.

OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1666

I 💚 Bitcoin

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:13:47 PM

TMAN adds no value to this forum.  He has never contributed anything.  It would be a better place without him.  The only contribution he claims is his trust network, which even theymos has distrusted him...  Stop defending trolls just because you've exchanged trust with them.  TMAN attacked me and everyone that defended the community organization I donate to while you sat quiet and left him trust...  Don't pretend that you're impartial.  If you watched him spread lies and extort community organization supporters in slack and you still trust him, you are also the problem with this forum.  This is why most successful people stop contributing here.  Which I guess is the goal, to cast out all the old folks who watched these scammers get into positions of trust, and simply bury the past. 
xenon131

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:14:36 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 09:03:00 AM by xenon131

xenon131, you're wrong here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5096402.msg49364592#msg49364592

Votes are given only to users who are included directly and explicitly in your trust list. If you have DefaultTrust in your list that doesn't mean DT1 members get your votes. And the rule that "who needs it most gets it" also doesn't mean that some random user will get your vote. It means "who needs it most within your trust list". This rule is needed only when you have more included users in your trust list than you have available votes.

This post by G.I.Caesar is correct: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5096402.msg49365399#msg49365399

DefaultTrust is basically a dummy user account that is automatically assigned to each user's trust list (unless they set up a custom list of course) and it automatically includes the elected DT1 members in its trust list:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=122551

Wow. thnx, I didn't I know that, really. Will clarify this matter for Russian community right now. Why  didn't u do this by yourself in the Russian thread? U seems to be from Croatia and  would quickly learn Russian. We're not shy to speak English here ,  why you're avoiding to communicate Russian? Thnx one more.

suchmoon
Legendary

Pedal-powered snitch

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:34:48 PM

Wow. thnx, I didn't I know that, really. Will clarify this matter for Russian community now. Why  didn't u do this by yourself in the Russian thread? U seems to be from Croatia and  would quickly learn Russian. Thnx one more

I'm not from Croatia (if you're wondering about the text under my avatar - that's marlboroza's translation of my username) but I do know a little bit of Russian, just enough to completely embarrass myself if I try to post anything in it.

So please feel free to clarify this DefaultTrust thing to the users on the Russian board and if there are any other questions don't hesitate to ask. PMs are welcome as well.

We didn't shy to speak English here ,  why you're avoiding to speak Russian?

Your English is much better than my Russian, that's for sure Wink

xenon131

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:56:19 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 08:06:15 AM by xenon131

~
So please feel free to clarify this DefaultTrust thing to the users on the Russian board and if there are any other questions don't hesitate to ask. PMs are welcome as well.

Did it already and deleted my obsolete posts. Now everything relevant to DT system  is clear for me. BTW, I have  beamed Russian community  with the power of the tool created by DdmrDdmr and added there  step-by-step instruction how to combine the results taken for several users.

P.S. I like your approach. Instead of tagging those who don't know something u're doing your best to explain them. Thnx for this.

Alex_Sr

Activity: 504
Merit: 753

HOLD BITCOIN! Fiat - SCAM!

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 07:44:15 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2019, 09:09:32 AM by Alex_Sr

Ok! Let's move on to the discussion of our trust lists. I made a preliminary list. If you have questions about the composition of this list-let's discuss!

My trust list:
theymos
dooglus
gmaxwell
qwk
Vod
mprep
Cyrus
Welsh
ibminer
TMAN
Lauda
DefaultTrust
suchmoon
xandry
MaoChao
LoyceV
actmyname
WhiteManWhite
The Pharmacist
DarkStar_
kzv
TheFuzzStone
marlboroza
Lafu
xtraelv
Goran_
o_e_l_e_o
chimk
coinlocket$
asche
DdmrDdmr
taikuri13
Coolcryptovator
1miau
ICOEthics

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
xenon131

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:41:52 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2019, 03:48:11 PM by xenon131
Merited by Kriptopsina (1)

~
Ok! Let's move on to the discussion of our trust lists. I made a preliminary list. If you have questions about the composition of this list-let's discuss!

I wonder if anyone can draw a line between  discussion and  collusion  on this matter.

As I got it Lauda is against conspiracy but in favor of the  notion that "Communities should build their own list and "make" their own DTs." (and I'm all for it):

However, we were peacefully discussing the  trust lists in our Russian thread but accused in  conspiracy. Now u have  proposed to discuss   the same topic on "their" territory. Is this really discussion or  collusion?

https://archive.is/Stxzx

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1569

Practice ReCaptcha by looking at my Avatar

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 08:52:56 AM

My trust list:
theymos
dooglus
gmaxwell
qwk
Vod
mprep
Cyrus
Welsh
ibminer
TMAN
Lauda
DefaultTrust
suchmoon
xandry
LoyceV
actmyname
WhiteManWhite
The Pharmacist
DarkStar_
kzv
TheFuzzStone
marlboroza
Lafu
xtraelv
Goran_
o_e_l_e_o
chimk
coinlocket$
asche
DdmrDdmr
taikuri13
Coolcryptovator
1miau
ICOEthics
I would encourage you to review the below two threads and potentially reconsider your trust list, including potentially excluding people:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764757.0 - extortion attempt
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4895354.0 - likely theft of funds

NOTBanned from displaying signatures until May 20, 2022, 11:26:45 PM
Don’t Plagiarize, it’s dishonest and you *will* get caught
Alex_Sr

Activity: 504
Merit: 753

HOLD BITCOIN! Fiat - SCAM!

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 09:17:14 AM

I would encourage you to review the below two threads and potentially reconsider your trust list, including potentially excluding people:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764757.0 - extortion attempt
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4895354.0 - likely theft of funds

TMAN and Lauda have thousands of unique feedbacks. The question of trust is a personal one.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████