Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:18:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the future of cryptocurrencies....  (Read 1026 times)
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:25:29 PM

It will be very difficult to give a clear idea about the near future, because we do not know what kind of innovations and news are waiting for us in the next few months. In the long term, I think that the crypto coins will shape our lives in the future and cause serious changes in financial systems. Due to the infrastructure it provides to us in the technological field, it will also fully digitalize many business sectors and will enable the transactions to be made much faster. Of course, in the case of the developments I have mentioned, we will see a very high uptrend and an upward trend in the price area that we all wonder. Although I cannot make a clear estimate for a while, I hope that these events will only take place in 20 years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 02:33:39 PM

I thought cryptocurrency had a very good future even when the market fell. And this belief continues. Therefore, I think the coin prices will reach like the high prices in 2017. But i just can't tell you this will exactly when.
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:37:25 PM

Do not be pessimistic. We must be sure that we will benefit from what we have done. Like the event you wrote here, you have bought a lot but you have never sold it at a high price like what happened in 2017. Make it a valuable experience and sure you will not be disappointed. Crypto's future will be good.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:38:07 PM

I believe this is just like the Internet or any new tech. Even tablets. In the beginning they struggle, but later they take off.
You have said it all, Cryptocurrency will be successfully and will gain wide audience in the long run, nothing good comes easily, I once worked with a company that it took them good 10 years to convince the government to approve the project and eventually, it was approved which the company is now the biggest one we can ever think of in the world now, if he had given up, along the line, would he be ripping the fruit of his labor now ?

We just need to see this period as a sowing time which we will all reap in future. The market might look the way it is now but as it gradually gain more audience and being widely used all these tensions we are having will surely die down.
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:47:10 PM

I believe this is just like the Internet or any new tech. Even tablets. In the beginning they struggle, but later they take off.
You have said it all, Cryptocurrency will be successfully and will gain wide audience in the long run, nothing good comes easily, I once worked with a company that it took them good 10 years to convince the government to approve the project and eventually, it was approved which the company is now the biggest one we can ever think of in the world now, if he had given up, along the line, would he be ripping the fruit of his labor now ?

We just need to see this period as a sowing time which we will all reap in future. The market might look the way it is now but as it gradually gain more audience and being widely used all these tensions we are having will surely die down.

Yes cryptovalue awaits a great future. The world just always needs a little more time to accept something new. I can say I'm sure that the cryptocurrency will continue to evolve. So stay with her.
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:10:32 PM

Cryptocurrencies do have a potential in the future. I think there are still alot of "home work" to do by blockchain tech developers to proof that cryptocurrencies are safe to be owned in term of security by everyone so it can be implemented in daily life use.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:23:16 PM

Cryptocurrencies do have a potential in the future. I think there are still alot of "home work" to do by blockchain tech developers to proof that cryptocurrencies are safe to be owned in term of security by everyone so it can be implemented in daily life use.
the potential might indeed be there, but as you said the problem in crypto is very much. before it is resolved, there will be no changes at any time. the more important problem is not security, but manipulation and volatility. if all of this has a solution all problems make sure it can be resolved.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:32:47 PM

I have started having cryptocurrencies since 2016, I have always bought for me Hold, until now I have never sold it by looking at the market conditions that are getting worse my mind becomes anxious and afraid. because my savings funds run out on crypto assets. and my biggest regret is why I didn't sell it at high prices in  2017, could that opportunity come back.....
So far you will remain patient as you have being since market condition turned bad another good time like this will come but it may be in two years time or earlier,  don't lose hope betters days are coming.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:37:33 PM

I thought cryptocurrency had a very good future even when the market fell. And this belief continues. Therefore, I think the coin prices will reach like the high prices in 2017. But i just can't tell you this will exactly when.
because the more time and time the crypto currency is increasing, the more you know it, the more popular it will be, so the crypto future will be bright later

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:43:52 PM

Well i think in the future cryptocurrency is going to be a world wide trend. Maybe the price will go up again just like 2017. So, you have a oppurtunity to sell your crypto assets. Im pretty sure crypto will shine again ill wait for that moment arrive.

naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:17:23 PM

If cryptocurrency will continue to rise this year it will be a trend and become more popular source of income.I say this because this will happen in the near future as the market will become much powerful as its going strong and coins now are getting green.This will be going to an great opportunity for all of us.
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:49:26 PM

This opportunity will come back, but we need to be patient. This fall is taking pretty long time and I believe that pretty soon the market is going to start recovering its positions and we would finally see a better picture.
Freebtcweb

Activity: 174

BLOCKCHAIN - BASED RENEWABLE ENERGY CROWDFUNDING

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:20:48 PM

This opportunity will come back, but we need to be patient. This fall is taking pretty long time and I believe that pretty soon the market is going to start recovering its positions and we would finally see a better picture.
I will calculate the whole year to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. I think that we should expect to make a profit no earlier than in 2021.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:41:04 PM

I think that there is no point in worrying about the future of the cryptocurrency world, because what we see now is just the tip of the aizberg that we will see in the future. The market is young and is at an early stage of its development.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:47:46 PM

I believe that the future will be bright and happy in this industry, as well as any global thing that enters the big market goes through 3 stages, first ignoring, then fighting and then accepting, now the second stage is already over,and will soon begin globally stage 3,I think from 2020 we will clearly see the heyday of the era of blockchain
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:04:19 PM

I have started having cryptocurrencies since 2016, I have always bought for me Hold, until now I have never sold it by looking at the market conditions that are getting worse my mind becomes anxious and afraid. because my savings funds run out on crypto assets. and my biggest regret is why I didn't sell it at high prices in  2017, could that opportunity come back.....

The quick turns in the cryptocurrency fortunes from 2018 depicts acceptance and crypto's tenacity to survive the financial storms as seen in the forex market. Big players of media industry (twitter and Facebook) are purportedly gearing up to join the crypto world.

safem

Activity: 454

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 08:42:49 PM

The only thing I think of the future of crypto is that it is going to be better than what it is now. Although at the moment, the market condition is not encouraging but of a surety it will be much better. When coins are being purchased, the best thing to do is to hold and wait for the best time in the future to sell. In order for one to greatly profit from crypto business, holding is definitely a  necessity. The coins that have actually lost their values will someday become highly valuable as cryptocurrency progresses. We should not loose hope and focus. Let us keep our heads up and be optimistic that something much better will emerge from crypto in the future.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Grenee

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 08:54:10 PM

This future of crypto is very good. Looking at things crypto is getting wider, at least crypto is knowed everywhere now.with this sooner or later bitcoin, ETH and other coins will be acceptable in countries looking forward to see what crypto will look like. The future of cryptocurrency is giving hope for now. No matter what happens I belive in crypto and the future will say more better things about it. Further more cryptocurrency can't die but will only exist for long time investors

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:41:51 PM

The market condition is getting worse but as you can see the current market situation there's a hope that it would be better to grow in such time although no one can predict.The future of cryptocurrency is history repeat itself.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:48:39 PM

The future is bright  for very cryptocurrency, in no distance time the bull market shall run again and the blessing shaii reach us all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: