Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:02:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVE] Bitcoin, crypto [WANT] Paypal (make purchases online) 50%  (Read 176 times)
Playboi (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:56:37 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 09:46:28 PM by Playboi

i have bitcoins available. I need to get some digital items. For escrow, we can do this on Paxful.com (i have 200+ feedback there) or you go first.

Process - buy the item with your PayPal, and send it to me. I could care less if a chargeback is done since my PayPal won't be touching the $

The items i'm currently getting cost
$59

So you'll get the $59 item and receive $29.5 worth of bitcoins
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Playboi (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:46:19 PM

Updated
VINSIN

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:39:13 PM

pm

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:01:23 AM

i have bitcoins available. I need to get some digital items. For escrow, we can do this on Paxful.com (i have 200+ feedback there) or you go first.

Process - buy the item with your PayPal, and send it to me. I could care less if a chargeback is done since my PayPal won't be touching the $

$59

So you will charge 50% while some one have to send you 59$ and you will send the paypal sender 29.5$? If so, only those people who professionally work on charge back they would be able to make the transaction.

Playboi (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:22:51 PM

$59

So you will charge 50% while some one have to send you 59$ and you will send the paypal sender 29.5$? If so, only those people who professionally work on charge back they would be able to make the transaction.

I've completed the transaction in the op and will be updated when i need something else.

The $59 item was a themeforest theme. They made a themeforest account, bought the file and sent it to my email. When I received it, I sent $29.5 worth of bitcoins and the transaction was complete. I do not face the risk of a chargeback, and I got my item, so I am content.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: