Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:45:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there the latest news about Ethereum Constantinople Hard Fork ?  (Read 397 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:46:13 PM

Latest official news was on their blog post about how chainsecurity actually found a loophole in their smart contract system and could be dangerous and ever since then there is absolutely no post on their blog so far, not even about something unrelated, which comes to show they are probably figuring out how to fix that issue chainsecurity found and trying to implement that and try to beta test and check the issues and if there is anything left before getting out with another one.

These type of issues usually hurt the coins a lot so they want to make sure they don't postpone again, if ethereum decides for the hard fork again and then postpones again then people would lose all of their interest towards the hard fork and there would be less than half the people from the first time interested in it. So they are probably making sure everything goes according to the plan for the next time.
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:48:26 PM

What is the latest news about Ethereum Constantinople Hard Fork ?
I did not find the latest news about Ethereum Constantinople Hard Fork.

Until now I have not heard any news about the hard fork of ETH in February. But the last day of February is 28 so I think we will have the latest announcements soon.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: