Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:40:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICOFY First Ever Initial Dapp Offering (IDO) Platform and AI Algorithm  (Read 241 times)
icofy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:47:30 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2019, 10:44:26 AM by icofy

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:52:53 PM

It seems that the ICOFY project is very interesting and it is worth to follow it, I see there is Airdrop, but does ICOFY have token sales? and I appreciate that this project will prove that ICO / STO will be great again  Grin

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
icofy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:02:47 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2019, 10:35:38 AM by icofy

It seems that the ICOFY project is very interesting and it is worth to follow it, I see there is Airdrop, but does ICOFY have token sales? and I appreciate that this project will prove that ICO / STO will be great again  Grin

pls contact the admin in our telegram group for private sale detail https://t.me/icofy.
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:04:43 PM

Tell me the reason why i should support the project since there already so many platforms like this.
icofy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:52:42 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2019, 10:39:36 AM by icofy

Tell me the reason why i should support the project since there already so many platforms like this.
Think of ICOFY like Binance compared to other exchanges. Innovative, next level in coin offering, the first ever initial dapp offering (IDO) platform. The potential is limitless.
COMEHERE

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:55:38 PM

listed binance
blackpanda2nd

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:04:58 PM

ICOfy will be the best project in 2019 atleast in Q1 2019 .
Really hoping that ICOfy will list in major exchange because ICOfy has good community so far

Do not worry ! Community will support you guys !
Keep going on cheers up! Smiley
michaelnm

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:11:23 PM

ICOFY is one project with massive potential.
With a big vision of changing the game as a professional ICO review and aggregator platform, ICOFY is set to revolutionalize the crypto space in ways we have never imagined.
Hukam_vk17

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:19:47 PM

When my friend tell me about your project,then i said all are scam,noone can give better ico..but when i see your website and read your project in fully detail,then i feel,my friend was right.

There are too many project are coming in crypto but i never see like this project.we can trust on icofy project.i have 90 member community on telegram,they all joined icofy airdrop.
We joined airdrop on 9 jan and token received on 21 january,it was too fast.team support are too good in telegram group..thanks..best of luck for great future
amin444

Activity: 166

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:24:32 AM

First of all, ICOFY project  technology plan is very good,
Very good technology this project has been used,
You are doing a lot of hard-working with your project,
all team member of your project is very active and very hard-working.
i hope the features of this project will be very good,becaus
It is here that Cryptocurrency has many projects here, many of them are Project Fake and scam, and some Project Reall and ICOFY Project is 100% Reall.
Finally, your project is very good and I hope 100% of your projects will be completed successfully.
rinarina2310

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:40:55 AM

Nice to see that your platform is using proof of community,
so we can find out through the voting that the project is scam or not
there are also projects that has the same vision, but they failed, so don't let icofy fail, and I support your project

thank you
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:11:12 PM

I would like to understand. What is this project about? Even the site did not find the answer, what is the purpose of the project? There are some descriptions of functional rules.
icofy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:09:24 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2019, 07:18:24 PM by icofy

I would like to understand. What is this project about? Even the site did not find the answer, what is the purpose of the project? There are some descriptions of functional rules.

You can learn more through our MVP page https://icofy.io/dapp
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: