Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:51:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The World's First Self-Destructing Currency - BOMB  (Read 1137 times)
internetfloozy

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:00:59 AM

Up 68% today and no doubt just starting to....explode!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:38:19 AM

Up 68% today and no doubt just starting to....explode!!

It already crossed increase by 100% mark lol. $9/BOMB is quite huge any idea why the sudden surge in the price? Or is it some P&D?

pompatore

Activity: 787

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:45:15 AM

please add it on https://eidoo.io/token-submission
igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 09:13:38 AM

Bomb Token: Ponzi Scheme or Legitimate Experiment?: https://www.publish0x.com/cryptoscrimper/bomb-token-ponzi-scheme-or-legitimate-experiment-xxwvvn

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
alicea

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:44:55 AM

Who is holding the 11.9% and 10.2% of the coin in the wallet? They together control around 22% of the entire coin that's pretty big.

IPVPIRL

Activity: 192
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:42:50 PM

Who is holding the 11.9% and 10.2% of the coin in the wallet? They together control around 22% of the entire coin that's pretty big.

Of course they hold a large amount. It is even bigger than 22%. This coin is a scam and anyone buying it is burning money. They even state that it has no purpose other than to hold and artificially raise it's price. Makes it no different than a ponzi scheme and it will explode like a bomb, leaving anyone invested in this burnt, once the developers dump their shitcoins.

Why should this coin raise in value? It does anything at all?

This is totally ridiculous project and the creators of this are scammers that are getting rich. All those that bought this garbage don't deserve to hold any money.
SabreT

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:41:58 AM

Big things coming I can feel it
navidd

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:53:59 AM

I'm surprised there hasn't been much talk about this project here!!
Great project and no one has joined the ride yet?
gabriel390302

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:09:33 AM

Nice project, i just got 80% of money, still a little... bomb value in 03 june as 0.0001 btc now is 0.001 increased a lot and i no buyed
alicea

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:12:34 AM

Of course they hold a large amount. It is even bigger than 22%. This coin is a scam and anyone buying it is burning money. They even state that it has no purpose other than to hold and artificially raise it's price. Makes it no different than a ponzi scheme and it will explode like a bomb, leaving anyone invested in this burnt, once the developers dump their shitcoins.

This is totally ridiculous project and the creators of this are scammers that are getting rich. All those that bought this garbage don't deserve to hold any money.

I don't think this token has any use cases the only plus side right now is that the total supply will continue to go lower but I doubt low supply would be enough for the project to success.

SabreT

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:06:22 PM

I don't think this token has any use cases the only plus side right now is that the total supply will continue to go lower but I doubt low supply would be enough for the project to success.

I’d like to hear your theory on this. We have a Telegram dedicated solely to the Tokenomics of Bomb !
https:/[Suspicious link removed]/B6Mzzq54Ye
yyopabrice

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:08:52 PM

Big things coming I can feel it.

Great project i believe in your futur++++++
Mr. R2712

Activity: 53
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:01:44 AM

Dammit, I traded my airdrop till I made ~950 bombs and then sold them la ~1.5$  Sad Now I rebought 100 at a much higher price and I'll hold them as long as I can, since I expect some huge pumps in the future as it gets added to more exchanges and supply goes down.
alicea

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:14:57 AM

Dammit, I traded my airdrop till I made ~950 bombs and then sold them la ~1.5$  Sad Now I rebought 100 at a much higher price and I'll hold them as long as I can, since I expect some huge pumps in the future as it gets added to more exchanges and supply goes down.

When did they held the airdrops for the project? Right now the price is too high to buy IMO unless they introduce some good partnerships for the project.

generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:23:50 AM

When did they held the airdrops for the project? Right now the price is too high to buy IMO unless they introduce some good partnerships for the project.
I myself also want to ask that because I also don't know about it and hopefully there is someone who can explain everything so we can understand we will see

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 08:45:54 AM

BOMB Token - World’s First Self-Destructing Currency: https://www.publish0x.com/talkcrypto/bomb-token-worlds-first-self-destructing-currency-xkydmd

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
gorrion

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:19:54 AM

I'm surprised there hasn't been much talk about this project here!!
Great project and no one has joined the ride yet?

Many projects, in coinmarketcap, have a link for announcements to bitcointalk. THe problem is that bomb has not this link, not promoting this channel. If they did here would be much more discussion. IT will be a good way to promote the project. I think the idea is cool so the project deserves attention.
VirtualCloudMining

Activity: 221
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:13:05 PM

BOMB to x25 XIO snapshot completed
https://medium.com/bombx/bomb-xio-snapshot-has-been-completed-at-block-8465561-a0ab98426528
omegasoldier

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:46:56 PM

I do not see any logical application of this currency
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 04:52:31 AM

I do not see any logical application of this currency

It was a good way to fundraise some money (team took 10%, undoubtedly sold some when it reached 0.05 ETH/per) and set up: https://xio.network/ Nicely done now to perpetual income as long as new tokens thrive.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: