Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:27:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Value Hash – 3.75 MW Dependable Hardware Hosting  (Read 225 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ValueHash (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 05:16:16 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2019, 04:52:21 AM by ValueHash

Value Hash owns and operates state of the art hosting facility in Central NY, USA. With a highly skilled team, Value Hash is readily increasing its strong client base on a daily basis and is ready to fulfill your hosting needs. Our substantially lower pricing options allow our clients to gain profitability

Pricing Options:  We offer the following different competitive pricing plans to best fit your needs

Miner          Mode          USD Per Month        Contract Duration      Duration Of Payment
S15   High Performance          75.00                        3 Months                        Monthly
T15   High Performance          72.00                        3 Months                        Monthly
S9                  -                     63.00                        3 Months                        Monthly
L3                  -                     42.00                        3 Months                        Monthly
T1                  -                     72.00                        3 Months                        Monthly

Terms:

Deposit: None
Set-Up Fee: None
Insurance: Fully insured
Uptime: We strive to provide maximum uptime  
Monitoring/Maintenance:  Our team is present round the clock 24/7 to ensure your hardware is functioning adequately.  We perform manual soft and hard reboots, changing pools, swapping faulty hardware, shipping faulty boards to Bitmain, etc when required with no additional charges. Clients are expected to provide replacement hardware parts or PSUs in case they become faulty.

Billing & Payment Methods:  Our preferred payment methods are electronic transfers and check. However, we do accept Credit Cards.

Send us requests for hosting at valuehash@gmail.com with the model, quantity, and brand of the machines along with the estimated power consumption you expect to use. Value Hash would be glad to have this opportunity to host your machines.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ValueHash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 02:56:12 PM

Reserved
taserz

Activity: 801
Merit: 293

Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:02:34 AM

I have been using Value Hash For a long time now. I was their first customer and they are down right awesome!

Autotune Firmware for S19 and S19j! Overclock, Underclock, AutoTuning. Asic.to The MOON Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency 30w/TH up to 85th/s!!Mining bitcoin since 2011 • Best nerd decision of my life
sunniest_solomin
Copper Member

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 07:49:01 PM

Shreyash Milak is at worst a thief and at best dishonest about his business.  I used his hosting services for over a year without issue, then my units went offline and he wouldn't respond to my emails or phone calls for 3 months.

When he finally responded, he demanded I pay an invoice and accused me "hiding" things from him. I have no idea what he is possibly talking about. How could I have been 'hiding' things from him. He mailed back half of my miners, half of which were damaged and broken completely. He claims the other half were lost by FedEx (Which is obviously not true, FedEx reported that they were never shipped). Of course he didn't have a receipt or any proof that he shipped them.

He kept demanding I pay my final invoice which I refuse to do without the safe return of my remaining miners.

Of course he offered no explanation as to why my miners were offline for so long or why he wouldn't respond to me for 3 months other than "We dropped the ball." Sounds like a had an accident at their facility, couldn't get my miners back online, and damaged enough of them to not send them back.
ValueHash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2021, 05:29:43 AM

Anthony Gertz,

We provided you hosting services for which you refused to pay. You never wanted to sign a contract and kept withdrawing miners under the guise of repair. We dropped your miners at the local Dollar Store for pickup without you clearing the outstanding debts in good faith. When some of the miners were lost in transit, we even offered to help you track down the miners but you refused. Note that the shipping labels were generated and provided by you and did not include any delivery signature, insurance or even scheduled pickup. When we asked to have our attorney facilitate the safe transfer of funds and make you whole, you went dark and kept swearing at us. You are upset because we refuse to give in to your unreasonable demands and baseless threats. We have all the proof in writing of the above.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: