Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:56:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] CoinTerra Terraminer IV (Open to Offers)  (Read 1157 times)
jabba124 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:37:57 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 07:18:33 PM by jabba124

Selling 4 of my 6 CoinTerra TerraMiner IV [January Batch in Hand].

I have had these for roughly 2 months.

These miners are currently mining away at 1.6TH each and can be seen on:

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1Ender1Q9BFasXPMKUzvQ1sSmaSP4yG8bm

Miners are located in Manchester but Buyer could possible collect from Liverpool.

Fastest miners currently available on the market.

Happy to accept to sensible offers. PM me.

Payment can be by Bank transfer, BTC or Cash on collection.

Also advertised on eBay.

http://imgur.com/a/C22Jx/embed

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mpattison

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:07:27 PM

These aren't yours.  Apparently they're enayem's.  And I don't even know if there his either cause he seems to be missing some numbers from his account. 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507592.0

Please verify that you own that Eligius address by signing it with your username and I will remove the neg Trust rating.
jabba124 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:16:11 PM

These aren't yours.  Apparently they're enayem's.  And I don't even know if there his either cause he seems to be missing some numbers from his account. 

Please verify that you own that Eligius address by signing it with your username and I will remove the neg Trust rating.

My name is enayem on eBay and i already had this account. Im happy to provide more pictures to confirm. This enayem guy on here stole my images which is why I included both my user names and todays date. Alright i will post it here. Regards
mpattison

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:47:41 PM

My name is enayem on eBay and i already had this account. Im happy to provide more pictures to confirm. This enayem guy on here stole my images which is why I included both my user names and todays date. Alright i will post it here. Regards

Picture of your username only & today's date would be good.
Verify your eligius as well.

Of course, none of this is necessary if you can escrow.  TomatoCage or SebJu ok?
If so, I'll buy a few.
jabba124 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:24:50 PM

Picture of your username only & today's date would be good.
Verify your eligius as well.

Of course, none of this is necessary if you can escrow.  TomatoCage or SebJu ok?
If so, I'll buy a few.

Here is my eligius address verified with my username as asked. Photos with username and date are attached in the links above. I can also give ip access to one of the machines to serious buyers , changing over the mining pool.

http://pastebin.com/LeuTTwhs (proof of eligius ownership)

HFWaRzx98ML/3+BFYWyQNyvFpS+twKFkiNmlCO59NmUsFpRfdwOy48P9YTt24CAwFiZ2MLAEDMkNwTxf40d7lVc=   ( Signature )
btmtb

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

Scam-Busting PSA: Beware of Black Arrow Software

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:48:12 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 11:40:24 PM by btmtb

Here is my eligius address verified with my username as asked. Photos with username and date are attached in the links above. I can also give ip access to one of the machines to serious buyers , changing over the mining pool.

http://pastebin.com/LeuTTwhs (proof of eligius ownership)

HFWaRzx98ML/3+BFYWyQNyvFpS+twKFkiNmlCO59NmUsFpRfdwOy48P9YTt24CAwFiZ2MLAEDMkNwTxf40d7lVc=   ( Signature )

Looks like the signature checks out to me, but I'd encourage any buyers to check for themselves too.

22:36:38

verifymessage 1Ender1Q9BFasXPMKUzvQ1sSmaSP4yG8bm HFWaRzx98ML/3+BFYWyQNyvFpS+twKFkiNmlCO59NmUsFpRfdwOy48P9YTt24CAwFiZ2MLAEDMkNwTxf40d7lVc= jabba124

22:36:38

true

However, I've got to say that one of these sellers is still a scammer but we haven't determined who yet, so proceed with extreme caution. The other user is claiming that he signed a message FOR YOU, when you asked him for personalised proof that he owned the machines.. this is getting multi-level weird now, but should be easily cleared up with another signed message - with more detail - from that account. Can you help?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507592.new#new
btmtb

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

Scam-Busting PSA: Beware of Black Arrow Software

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:44:23 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 12:23:57 AM by btmtb

The other user, enayet123, has signed a message stating that you ARE NOT the owner of this account jabba124 and that you contacted him and asked for personalised proof of account ownership which was the original message. The hash for the new message checks out.

23:33:06

verifymessage 1Ender1Q9BFasXPMKUzvQ1sSmaSP4yG8bm G1zhLYF31tCdTZdcIsdrUN7tLZDsNxjnufY+5Edd8lD11LNxgdoKnwJIjo0dy9u9gK5k+9WzpoVcnGkMpZn3Uzw= "jabba124 does not own this wallet"

true

I'm suggesting that everyone proceed with EXTREME CAUTION when responding to this thread, and in the face of the above signed message I'm seriously concerned that this is in fact the scam thread. Can you offer any further response, via signed message from this disputed account which is being used as evidence of control of the hashing power?

***** UPDATE SUMMARY *****

I'm personally satisfied that both users on bitcointalk, Enayem and jabba124, that are claiming to sell this equipment are BOTH SCAMS. The owner (who is neither of these usernames) of the Eligius account that has been touted as proof of control of the hardware has contacted me with a signed message to state as much. If you check the Eligius account now, the 'nick name' has been changed to state as much. The owner of the account still has 'newbie' status and is unable to post here, but is the only person here to have signed additional messages from this eligius account.

THIS IS A SCAM. Exercise extreme caution.
Sanningcreet25

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:23:55 AM

The other user, enayet123, has signed a message stating that you ARE NOT the owner of this account jabba124 and that you contacted him and asked for personalised proof of account ownership which was the original message. The hash for the new message checks out.

verifymessage 1Ender1Q9BFasXPMKUzvQ1sSmaSP4yG8bm G1zhLYF31tCdTZdcIsdrUN7tLZDsNxjnufY+5Edd8lD11LNxgdoKnwJIjo0dy9u9gK5k+9WzpoVcnGkMpZn3Uzw= "jabba124 does not own this wallet"

true

I'm suggesting that everyone proceed with EXTREME CAUTION when responding to this thread, and in the face of the above signed message I'm seriously concerned that this is in fact the scam thread. Can you offer any further response, via signed message from this disputed account which is being used as evidence of control of the hashing power?

I'm personally satisfied that both users on bitcointalk, Enayem and jabba124, that are claiming to sell this equipment are BOTH SCAMS. The owner (who is neither of these usernames) of the Eligius account that has been touted as proof of control of the hardware has contacted me with a signed message to state as much. If you check the Eligius account now, the 'nick name' has been changed to state as much. The owner of the account still has 'newbie' status and is unable to post here, but is the only person here to have signed additional messages from this eligius account.

Scammers are getting clever by the day. May god banish you's to the hottest hell. Scum of the earth.
EnayemH

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:08:01 PM

true

Scammers are getting clever by the day. May god banish you's to the hottest hell. Scum of the earth.

Hello
I just want to clear things up. I am the brother of enayet123, Enayem. He can verify this.  We own the cointerras that were for sale. We advertised them on eBay on my eBay account enayem1995. This is where he got my name from. He is trying to impersonate me and scam other people. The listing is still on eBay and we have proof of all the miners. Do not buy from this person. He is a scammer. Stay away.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: